Question: Neteller buggy bonus - No where to be found?

NoBion

Elite
Society
Freelancer
NoBion Nob Andersen
So i deposited using neteller, I put in 20$ after seeing that you are supposed to recieve a Buggy for "Any" deposits made first time using this service.

But i recieved absolutely nothing, I of course have contacted Support for more clarification on the matter

But for now i can only speak out from my experience, False adverticement! Just so your aware if your thinking doing the same :mad:

my buggy was in my storage...was also a bit confused

I got mine in storage along with the 150 oil.

I recall having read that you get the buggy for a > 200 ped deposit, but not sure.

I got mine in storage along with the 150 oil.

I recall having read that you get the buggy for a > 200 ped deposit, but not sure.

which 20$ = <200 ped not >200...

i am certain MA would not screw you... depo 21$ now ;) and see if you get it

i want to depo via neteller but they hate americans

they block us out

How much did you deposit?
Was this your first time ever to deposit or just first time using Neteller?

i deposited exactly 20$

Its first time using Neteller as descriped in the buggy. Far from first time depositing inside entropia though

Every player using the NETELLER deposit option for the first time and making a minimum deposit of 20 USD will receive this special edition NETELLER Buggy, plus fuel.
Well you meet the requirements :scratch2:

Maybe they meant that the process is buggy.

Are you stupid or what!!!! the beardy man from neteller said its in your garage!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh::eyecrazy:

Just had to try and it worked for me, just a few minutes ago :)

"Hi,

Thank you for your report. The Neteller Buggy and Vehicle fuel gift, will be delivered the first time you commit a deposit above 200 PED via Neteller and they will be placed in your Planet Calypso storage.

Kind regards,

Leslie | Planet Calypso Support"

So i wrote a unsatisfied reply to this. Telling her that its not stated on the neteller blog OR ingame that it has to be above 200 ped (AFTER FEE's i deposited 20$, but its 196 ped due to fee's).

It clearly says "ANY deposits" both on the buggy and on the neteller blog.

"Hi,

Thank you for your report. The Neteller Buggy and Vehicle fuel gift, will be delivered the first time you commit a deposit above 200 PED via Neteller and they will be placed in your Planet Calypso storage.

Kind regards,

Leslie | Planet Calypso Support"

So i wrote a unsatisfied reply to this. Telling her that its not stated on the neteller blog OR ingame that it has to be above 200 ped (AFTER FEE's i deposited 20$, but its 196 ped due to fee's).

It clearly says "ANY deposits" both on the buggy and on the neteller blog.

your issue is with neteller not the game surely!:scratch2:

Its still mindarks responsibility to make sure that any items that they create for a company and puts inside THEIR game is not holding any false promises.

Besides its not neteller... He just responded on the Blog. Its mindark system that glitches because their fee makes the deposit end out at 196 ped. but i was supposed to get it after the 20$ deposit out from what the neteller representive says

Nobion is correct, it clearly says 20$ on nettellers page so even that it only will be 196ped on your ped card you still shall get the buggy, it must be a mistake from mindark, i suspected that this could be the reason when i read your thread so i deposited 227ped and i did get the buggy and oil.

i want to depo via neteller but they hate americans

they block us out

The US kidnapped the Netteller bosses and agreed to free them only if Netteller stopped accepting Americans (among other things). I don't see how Americans can complain about Netteller doing things Americans made it do.

my complains has been forwarded to the responsible team at Mindark, and neteller seems to not be aware there is no reward granted when people deposit the minium 20 $. so it most likely is a bug

It seems i was not wrong in my complains...

Today i logged in, and fuel + Buggy was placed in storage. anyhow i had no reply from support yet.

I can't guarentee anyone depositing exactly 20 $ that its fixed yet. Since i suspect they placed them manually into my storage. But you are eligible for one when you deposit 20$ no matter if you recieve it instantly or not

There was a glitch that was keeping people who deposited exactly $20 from getting their buggies, but it's been resolved. Everyone who deposited at least 20 USD with NETELLER should now have their buggy.

There was a glitch that was keeping people who deposited exactly $20 from getting their buggies, but it's been resolved. Everyone who deposited at least 20 USD with NETELLER should now have their buggy.

Thanks for the update, mysteriously Andrew that probably works for Neteller :p

Back