NEVERDIE and ELVIS Hit #1

NEVERDIE

Stalker
Society
NEVERDIE
NEVERDIE
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teZwie9gJW8&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]just browsing the internet and discovered that Elvis Got his latest #1 record with Some Help from NEVERDIE & Island Girl

elvis-topitunesn1-a-r.jpg

chart-elvis-spankox-4-1-08r.jpg

This was the Closing song made for my Movie HEY DJ! The Video is made up from clips from the movie.

Last edited:
Love it! Maybe Jamhot can work on getting a copy of the file to upload. Wouldn't mind having that on my screen in the apartment. ;) :thumbup:

:yay:

Nice camera angles :D

maby I am freaking blind but I dont see ND there :D

must be the Sideburns

nice retro work ,,, nice to see the king is not forgotten :)

Nice one. :) I like when old songs and styles are mixed, same goes for blues,
like f.ex RL Burnsides music... :) Ok, I like all kind of music, no matter of style,
just it's good. :D ;) BTW, is this from "Hey DJ!" ?
EDIT Forget last question, I'm tired, I now sw the answer in post. :D

yeah its from Hey DJ! I'm kinda stoked about it, coz it was a movie about a DJ who spins Elvis tracks and now 3 years after it was finished it produces a #1 for Elvis. Spankox who did the track also got another hit from the movie. "To the Club" vocals from Tina leiu aka Island Girl..

Very cool. That was a fun video...;):wtg:

Gratz, btw I liked your movie "hey Dj" ;) Some really nice work

Gratz ND, Spankox and of course The King! :D

Love it! Maybe Jamhot can work on getting a copy of the file to upload. Wouldn't mind having that on my screen in the apartment. ;) :thumbup:

It's already on screens Toast my man on CND whether ND can add it to other peoples screens or not at will i don't know.(scratch that it isn't this track ingame) Would be cool to have it on JamhotTV though! :D (although don't think SONY BMG would like it) :(

All the best.

Jamhot

Last edited:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teZwie9gJW8&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]just browsing the internet and discovered that Elvis Got his latest #1 record with Some Help from NEVERDIE & Island Girl

elvis-topitunesn1-a-r.jpg

chart-elvis-spankox-4-1-08r.jpg

This was the Closing song made for my Movie HEY DJ! The Video is made up from clips from the movie.

So #1 in Italy eh, cool! :D
Nice work ND, u can be proud of it!

PS: were you aware they used clips from your movie?

Ahh the king ;)

Nice one ND

I'd like me a Master Coat like that. Gratz on the hof, ND. :)

Neverdie & Elvis

Well ND,
I think thats a dream come true.
You and Elvis in the same video :)
Have to say great video and song.
Spankox rules.

Your biggest fan,

Pink Pussycat Panther.

Nice Video Neverdie ;)

Pure entertainment as always ... loved it, and it brought back some incredible memories and friends that somehow escape us at times, so thanks for that. And Gratz btw ... it was superbly done and deserves the recognition. :D

WOW! I freakin LOVED THAT! :yay:
OK watching it again! :cool:

Very nice video ND. ty (i want more:)

Cool song, and nice video to go with it! Gratz and it must feel nice to have this happening after 3 years of the movie being out! :) Great job ND.

I enjoyed your movie and this youtube clip as well! Congratz.

thanks I especially love all the Sun recordings, so its great to see them getting a fresh treatment... baby lets play house was not a Number #1 record in the past, so this adds to his legacy... And yes its another example of how indie projects can really take along time to find an audience.

must be the Sideburns

haha nicely done ! An upload would be great if JamHot or someone could get that done for you. I would be up for a copy for the apt.

And Sideburns ;p Your definitely one of those space aliens,

I am sure of it :D

:rofl:

~ Sparkz

PS. I know what will hatch out of that egg you have,
Futuristic Elvis ! The Triology to bringing him back to life :D

Last edited:
Hey man, great meeting you in LV. Awesome video.. guess is been quite a week for you. :D

Thats the best idea I have heard so far.. Elvis hatches out of the Egg!

something have to be wrong, I dont see the video :-/

maby I am freaking blind but I dont see ND there :D

your kidding right:eek:!!! i hope you are:D!! I pointed Neverdie out as soon as i saw him and Island Girl(god she was HOT!) Nice Video!!! Gonna have to download that and put it on my puter!!!

Love it Neverdie!!!! :wtg: :yay:

Awesome video and song. Great job! :)

Is there any way to download this song?

Back