Question: NEVERDIE and his influence in people trust and game

Back on topic, NDs influence on peoples trust ingame. First and foremost there is that guy who claimed that he made his investment back in 8 month after putting a mortage on his house and making a high risk investment into a virtual space station in a virtual universe. At least thats what i have read in the newspapers 5 years ago, thats why i am here. In those 5 years i could assure myself that this claim wasnt thin air, so i became a part of this universe. I was thinking like if this american showoff can do it, i should be more than able to get my piece of the cake too. Later i learned 2 things, its not that easy, cause i am a kinda third generation player with limited funds and the epic oldage opportunities were gone already, the other thing i learned is that it still could be done. This guy ND later on claimed to to be the first virtual millionaire. Later on he sold his space station for considerably more than he bought it for and started off with RT.

This guy has balls and that paid off. What ever you think about it, this is what i thought about it.

So this is how he steadily improved my trust into EU. I met him a few times up on CND and i remember four situations. In two situations he helped out a newbie stranded on CND while Calypso servers were unavailable. He paid the ship for them, one of these newbies refused to fly down, so he bought him an opalo and some ammo. In the third situation ND was one of the major sponsors of my ratrace event 2 years ago, a thrilling event for newbies some of you still might remember. In the fourth situation there was a line of pilots stuck on CND with no customers around and he paid us the empty trip back to Calypso.

This guy has heart, sure he helped his own business with that, its kinda common sense but concerning these things he used to surpass my expectations.

He pulled of many marketing for MA in the past. Like the songs he produced, most of them not my taste, but who cares about my taste i was already in. He made the world aware that we are here (in this virtual universe)... he got his world record in the Guiness book... the memorial... the CND life reports of the WCS... he pulled guys in like Lemmy and even though Motoerhead is not my style of music either, he shaped something with RT that could be sold... at least to MA and several players...

Well that worked off. I remember that one day about 4 years ago where he appeared in Port Atlantis and answered questions and in no time a huge orange crowd gathered and enjoyed the event until the chat went unreadable.

So i was never really interested in the 'ubahs', never wanted to waste their time, these guys had business to do, where it was a game for me, but still these are the situations i witnessed. And shit yeah i wouldnt be here right now, without ND and i would not write this without him influencing my trust in EU in a positive way. I am well aware that he did a lot more that make this game something special.

Human after all, is what i thought after his latest announcement, the declaration of war. Good at PR poor at marketing, but in my mind he still had some credit. But what should he do? RT needs some PR, some marketing and what we have seen was the ND way of both.

Ancient drops, alien mobs (to RT), a prison and a hell. I fail to see whats wrong with it. Ancient stuff dropping for a few hours on his planet? Good! And that the landowner of the land where it dropped grinded the most, well i am not sure if i would be different. The point is, if this is a promotion, he promoted it to himself, not to many other players. Cmon people its scanners not MMs... thats what i think and i fail to see the sense in scanning 24/7, whatever...
Calypso mobs on RT in cages. It seriously doubt that he got them for free. I bet he bought these sandbox mobs off of MA. A prison where nobody can leave is a strange way of thinking but obviously its exactly what some socm8s of mine, who lost all hope in MA, wanted. They hang in there and they are happy, thats great because i dont get stressed in socchat with all those loot-complaints anymore. They say, and trust me, some of them are the biggest complainers in EU, they told me, RT gave them something back that they missed for a long time. Hell. If hell had been bigger than FOMA, if the loot distribution would have been somehow better than in FOMA, if the price to get there would have been cheaper than going to FOMA, if there would have been more unique mob than in FOMA (correct me if i am wrong but i think its 3 against 3), if those domes would have been completely filled with mob, than i would have a reason to shout unfair! But all this doesnt seem to be the case... since we wont get a statement from MA on whether the CND (FOMA HELL) concept is a template or not, i think by now its clear that it is indeed one...

i mean whats the fuzz about??? This guy is trying to make money, he does it on another scale than you and me, obviously he did it right...

after all those positive things i like to add 2 things that should count as criticism though. For one the incapability of marketing that ND shows sometimes hurts my eyes and brain. And if there was insider information in those lootdrops, they should stop that shit at once, because there will be bigger planetowners on the market with more money to buy licenceses of bigger items. Not all stunts end up well for the stuntmen...

Back on topic, NDs influence on peoples trust ingame. First and foremost there is that guy who claimed that he made his investment back in 8 month after putting a mortage on his house and making a high risk investment into a virtual space station in a virtual universe. At least thats what i have read in the newspapers 5 years ago, thats why i am here. In those 5 years i could assure myself that this claim wasnt thin air, so i became a part of this universe. I was thinking like if this american showoff can do it, i should be more than able to get my piece of the cake too. Later i learned 2 things, its not that easy, cause i am a kinda third generation player with limited funds and the epic oldage opportunities were gone already, the other thing i learned is that it still could be done. This guy ND later on claimed to to be the first virtual millionaire. Later on he sold his space station for considerably more than he bought it for and started off with RT.

This guy has balls and that paid off. What ever you think about it, this is what i thought about it.

So this is how he steadily improved my trust into EU. I met him a few times up on CND and i remember four situations. In two situations he helped out a newbie stranded on CND while Calypso servers were unavailable. He paid the ship for them, one of these newbies refused to fly down, so he bought him an opalo and some ammo. In the third situation ND was one of the major sponsors of my ratrace event 2 years ago, a thrilling event for newbies some of you still might remember. In the fourth situation there was a line of pilots stuck on CND with no customers around and he paid us the empty trip back to Calypso.

This guy has heart, sure he helped his own business with that, its kinda common sense but concerning these things he used to surpass my expectations.

He pulled of many marketing for MA in the past. Like the songs he produced, most of them not my taste, but who cares about my taste i was already in. He made the world aware that we are here (in this virtual universe)... he got his world record in the Guiness book... the memorial... the CND life reports of the WCS... he pulled guys in like Lemmy and even though Motoerhead is not my style of music either, he shaped something with RT that could be sold... at least to MA and several players...

Well that worked off. I remember that one day about 4 years ago where he appeared in Port Atlantis and answered questions and in no time a huge orange crowd gathered and enjoyed the event until the chat went unreadable.

So i was never really interested in the 'ubahs', never wanted to waste their time, these guys had business to do, where it was a game for me, but still these are the situations i witnessed. And shit yeah i wouldnt be here right now, without ND and i would not write this without him influencing my trust in EU in a positive way. I am well aware that he did a lot more that make this game something special.

Human after all, is what i thought after his latest announcement, the declaration of war. Good at PR poor at marketing, but in my mind he still had some credit. But what should he do? RT needs some PR, some marketing and what we have seen was the ND way of both.

Ancient drops, alien mobs (to RT), a prison and a hell. I fail to see whats wrong with it. Ancient stuff dropping for a few hours on his planet? Good! And that the landowner of the land where it dropped grinded the most, well i am not sure if i would be different. The point is, if this is a promotion, he promoted it to himself, not to many other players. Cmon people its scanners not MMs... thats what i think and i fail to see the sense in scanning 24/7, whatever...
Calypso mobs on RT in cages. It seriously doubt that he got them for free. I bet he bought these sandbox mobs off of MA. A prison where nobody can leave is a strange way of thinking but obviously its exactly what some socm8s of mine, who lost all hope in MA, wanted. They hang in there and they are happy, thats great because i dont get stressed in socchat with all those loot-complaints anymore. They say, and trust me, some of them are the biggest complainers in EU, they told me, RT gave them something back that they missed for a long time. Hell. If hell had been bigger than FOMA, if the loot distribution would have been somehow better than in FOMA, if the price to get there would have been cheaper than going to FOMA, if there would have been more unique mob than in FOMA (correct me if i am wrong but i think its 3 against 3), if those domes would have been completely filled with mob, than i would have a reason to shout unfair! But all this doesnt seem to be the case... since we wont get a statement from MA on whether the CND (FOMA HELL) concept is a template or not, i think by now its clear that it is indeed one...

i mean whats the fuzz about??? This guy is trying to make money, he does it on another scale than you and me, obviously he did it right...

after all those positive things i like to add 2 things that should count as criticism though. For one the incapability of marketing that ND shows sometimes hurts my eyes and brain. And if there was insider information in those lootdrops, they should stop that shit at once, because there will be bigger planetowners on the market with more money to buy licenceses of bigger items. Not all stunts end up well for the stuntmen...

Nice pov, but totally looked at as a 'casual' gamer..
Now imagine for a sec you actually INVESTED IN EU, bought a foma dome with soc or solo, I wonder what you're reply would've been then :D
About you're socm8s being happy in prison, idk.. I saw 1 & he left for now.. maybe couse the grind is longer then any calypso quest I've seen so far. (Floor 4 is 5k inmates, 5k inmates, 5k inmates, 5k dblock, 5k guards, 5k inmates, 10k inmates, again 10k inmates & who knows what comes next)
I do agree that some found motivation on RT BUT we both know it has other reasons then you posted here, & I made a promise to keep my mouth shut;)

A lot of text that is mostly accurate........

You are right. When NEVERDIE was a player he helped EU a lot. I am here also because of an article about the sale of space station.

No one can deny the fact that he helped EU a lot. And he still does that.

I have no problem with him making money. I understand that that is why he is here. Good for him.

The problem is that has more info about the game than a normal player has. And he uses that info, and I think it is unfair and stupid.

I understand that he makes all posible changes to improve Rocktropia. Rocktropia is a great place. In many ways, it is a place that is A LOT better than Calypso ever was. The design of that place is really nice. I never say it was not.

My problem is with the fact that he is aware of what will be next implemented, and as a player he can and he will take advantage of all that crap ALWAYS.

When I was in HELL he came to talk to me about me posting this stuff in forum. And he tried to explain me how he tries to improve EU, RT, and all the marketing BS he spits whenever he has the chance. I never said he never tries to do good things in game

My thread did not started because he made HELL. My thread started becaue He made hell, he knew he CAN do it and that he will do it and he never told ANYONE about that BEFORE selling CND. That, my friend, is a form of scam.

About hell? It is a great place. Rocktropia? It is a great place.

Everything is better on Rocktropia that it is on Calypso. Except for the economy, and that will come in time, I am sure. You have there better spawns. Mining fields are flat and clean, and if you know what you are doing, you don't get any other BS than what you plan to mine. Enmater fields are by far the best in game. Crafted crap is one of the great in game. Remember that uber crafted noob pk gun that can kill anything?

Yes. Rocktropia is a much better place. This was NEVER the issue.

The issue is that he shows that he does not give a shit about rules. Respecting simple things.

One of them, was simple. His avatar should not be involved in game in any way. He should stay in prison. Yet, he came on HELL for a chat. WHY did he not respected the rules? Simple little rules.

Then he told me in public chat that why do I make so much fuss bout that? That he can always use a second avatar to do whatever and no one would know and it is better for all to use his own. ARE YOU SERIOUS?????

He is a fucking planet partner and he said THAT in the MAIN CHAT??? We all can think that he can do that. I am sure MA staff has avatars doing just that. But saying that in public? Are you insane? How the fuck can I trust him after saying that? Since he is a planet partner, he should keep a low profile. In the second he signed that contract and he bought the right to make Rocktropia, he killed NEVERDIE. Or he should have. And if he did not, because he has too much value on it, KEEP A LOW PROFILE.

When you, as a planet partner have a society made my people you pay to play and you tell them what to do,what to hunt, who to kill, where to go, what to post on forum and everything you can think of, you expect people to respect you? Maybe some will. I won't.

I do hope other planet partners will learn from this. Deathifier also has properties in Entropia. He also helped the game a lot. He always kept a low profile. He has my respect for that. We will see how things work out with his planet. And I do have hopes that he will have another approach. And I am convinced he would never type in main chat that he can use a second avatar to do whatever the fuck he wants if he feels like it so I should better shut up.

I dont think HELL is a scam.

Certain things in EU should be considered unique assets. Other things should be considered more like track housing.

Track Housing in the late 90's and early 2000's in Southern California was selling for 1.2 million a home. It didnt matter that the homes were basically the same, on small properties, and built on landfill.

They were selling for large amounts because people thought they could regain their investment through flipping.

Eventually the bubble burst, and people came back to reality. But it was not a scam. It was people deceiving themselves and by that deception creating a false market.

The same thing has happened in EU. At some point we all need to come back down to earth and reassess the value of estates in-game. Their current prices are simply not practical.

I dont think HELL is a scam.

Certain things in EU should be considered unique assets. Other things should be considered more like track housing.

Track Housing in the late 90's and early 2000's in Southern California was selling for 1.2 million a home. It didnt matter that the homes were basically the same, on small properties, and built on landfill.

They were selling for large amounts because people thought they could regain their investment through flipping.

Eventually the bubble burst, and people came back to reality. But it was not a scam. It was people deceiving themselves and by that deception creating a false market.

The same thing has happened in EU. At some point we all need to come back down to earth and reassess the value of estates in-game. Their current prices are simply not practical.

Hell is not a scam. Not telling people involved in CND sell that Hell will come when the owner of CND knew it will, it is.

He used information he had not as a player. But as a developer. Any player could have guessed a new CND will be made on another planet. But HE KNEW. It is a huge difference between KNOWING and GUESSING.

Then the solution is to require all prospective planet partners to divest themselves of all in-game investments prior to validating the planet partner contract.

Simply put, if they dont liquidate all of their in-game assets to objective 3rd parties they dont get to be a PP.

We cant roll back the clock, but we can move forward.

Then the solution is to require all prospective planet partners to divest themselves of all in-game investments prior to validating the planet partner contract.

Simply put, if they dont liquidate all of their in-game assets to objective 3rd parties they dont get to be a PP.

Problem is in figuring out what a 'planet partner' is... See other threads about DA Manager and Deathifier. Since both of those folks bought LAs on planets BEFORE the planets exist, does that make them and their avatars be Planet Partners?!? Marco has said over and over that 'all avatars are equal' - but if these folks have access to assets that no one else does since they don't exist yet, that's not exactly equal treatment in my book. If ND is going to be allowed to continue to play, why exactly was SKAM cancelled when Hanne started working for FPC, which later became SDS?...

Now that Neverdie has gone this long WITHOUT giving up his in game personal assets, will other planet partners be allowed the same length of time - after all we want equal treatment for all avatars, right? How many pp employees are still playing? What defines what a pp is? What defines what end user activity that the pp and their employees cannot engage in? It's all a huge blob of non-transparency that creates more questions then it answers, and so far MA itself is not presenting anyone with the answers or any clarification on any of it.

Last edited:

Take a thousands hours to be a dome owner and after come hell...
Our just buy a LA after maybe we can talk with same logic...

Problem is in figuring out what a 'planet partner' is... See other threads about DA Manager and Deathifier. Since both of those folks bought LAs on planets BEFORE the planets exist, does that make them and their avatars be Planet Partners?!? Marco has said over and over that 'all avatars are equal' - but if these folks have access to assets that no one else does since they don't exist yet, that's not exactly equal treatment in my book. If ND is going to be allowed to continue to play, why exactly was SKAM cancelled when Hanne started working for FPC, which later became SDS?...

Well there is a difference there... From what I understand, Deathifier simply invested in Arkadia (I haven't seen the official/semiofficial post about him getting LAs for it but I assume that is true as I have seen several people comment on it) and does not seem to have any inside knowledge that would benefit him...

However, DMA seems to be working rather closely together with Neverdie and there has been reason to suspect insider knowledge being used (which could easily be disproved by info being released, though I think that the promised press release from DMA that was supposed to explain what happened with him, the scanners and all never came?)

Anyways, I do believe that we would, in essence, have to establish a sorting of people in different categories to be able to solve the problem:
1) MA Employee (could have insider knowledge as he works for MA)
2) Planet Partner (could have insider knowledge as he is a PP)
3) Planet Partner Employee (could have insider knowledge as he works for a PP)
4) Planet Partner partner (could have insider knowledge as he is working closely together with a PP)
5) Planet Investor (probably does not have insider knowledge as he simply puts in money)
6) Player (anyone who plays the game without any risk of recieveing insider knowledge that may be abused)

Or something like that? :dunno:

EDIT: I should clarify that if insider knowledge is used is not the only problem... It hurts trust just as badly if insider knowledge is believed to be used.

Hell is not a scam. Not telling people involved in CND sell that Hell will come when the owner of CND knew it will, it is.

He used information he had not as a player. But as a developer. Any player could have guessed a new CND will be made on another planet. But HE KNEW. It is a huge difference between KNOWING and GUESSING.

I feel the same thing BH, he used info he had as a PP & then used that info to sell his la's/domes, wich is a sale as a player & not as a PP.
just doesn't make any sense at all to me.
Same thing goes for showing up in prison & hunt next to me in hermes... & yes, this move made me act like an ass & pull +50 mobs with a launcher :D

I do wonder if he ever considered that one day he might need to sell hell & find no buyers for it

Well there is a difference there... From what I understand, Deathifier simply invested in Arkadia (I haven't seen the official/semiofficial post about him getting LAs for it but I assume that is true as I have seen several people comment on it) and does not seem to have any inside knowledge that would benefit him...
It's all in how you define it and who defines it. To me, the very fact that Deathi KNOWS that he is guaranteed an LA on Arkadia is insider info. Yes it is nice he revealed that to the community to lower some of the questions when Arkadia goes live, but he still KNOWS he is getting that LA that no one else will have a chance to overbid him on in the auction, etc. He knows he'll get taxes off of that, etc. Not exactly insight in to the loot pool specificly, but it is an unfair advantage vs those that might want to buy LAs, etc?... Did ND or DA Manger KNOW about the scanners ahead of time?... If DA Manager does have to quit his avatar, what about Vexed...????

Lots of questions - no answers... just sweet, un-nerving silence...

Last edited:
I feel the same thing BH, he used info he had as a PP & then used that info to sell his la's/domes, wich is a sale as a player & not as a PP.
just doesn't make any sense at all to me.
Same thing goes for showing up in prison & hunt next to me in hermes... & yes, this move made me act like an ass & pull +50 mobs with a launcher :D

I do wonder if he ever considered that one day he might need to sell hell & find no buyers for it

No shame on his face...

Not exactly insight in to the loot pool specificly, but it is an unfair advantage to those that might want to buy LAs, etc?...

That also depends, if everyone has had the same chance to invest (and get an LA) then there is no advantage :dunno:

in the same way that ND's film production company invested in MA. If MA didn't stop ND playing then, why should it stop Deathifier now?

Deathifier chose / was give nthe opportunity to invest with the prospect of a LA in the end. Well lots of people invest in property companies to get a house / flat before building has even started. Do we really know the full story of where the idea for CND came from and how it was sold? All the difference so far is that we know most the details already as they've been open about it.

If anything they've been more open and approachable than any other PP so far. From FPC and MA it's usually show us something amazing to hide the fact that they're nerfing or removing something else in the hope we don't notice.

Last edited:
Take a thousands hours to be a dome owner and after come hell...
Our just buy a LA after maybe we can talk with same logic...

Sorry, I fail to see how my properties in EU are any less important than yours. When last I checked I held some rather significant pieces of the Calypso landscape.

As for Deathifiers purchase, so what? The company operating Planet Arkadia has provided initial investors with the opportunity to profit share. There is nothing wrong with that, and there is nothing about that situation which screams Insider.

How bout we get our hands out of other peoples pockets and put them back where they belong... in our own.

in the same way that ND's film production company invested in MA. If MA didn't stop ND playing then, why should it stop Deathifier now?

Deathifier chose to invest with the prospect of a LA in the end. Well lots of people invest in property companies to get a house / flat before building has even started.

Yes, there is a massive step between developing and investing in something

Yes, there is a massive step between developing and investing in something
Maybe so, but will 'custom order' LAs be available to everyone? Will the price be 'locked in' to that pre-order cost Deathi paid since all avatars are equal? Will Calypso, RT, and other planets be able to do that too since they already can do the upgrades, etc.? Why would anyone want to buy pre-existing LAs when you can just order a new one for half the price? Cut/Paste planets, asteroids and other assets open up a whole new side of the RCE and questions about paying for pixels on servers. Did ND PAY for Hell the same amount that he paid for the original CND asteroid? Will future planet partners have to pay that same amount? Will Arkadia's moon base look identical to Hell?

Last edited:
Maybe so, but will 'custom order' LAs be available to everyone? Will the price be 'locked in' to that pre-order cost Deathi paid since all avatars are equal? Will Calypso, RT, and other planets be able to do that too since they already can do the upgrades, etc.? Why would anyone want to buy pre-existing LAs when you can just order a new one for half the price?

Alright, first of all I have seen no official statement that it is in fact a Land Area he will get.

Second of all, I am sure that any planet partner would have the same ability to put a land area with a predetermined price on the market (if this is the case).

Thirdly, how do you know this is half the price from what it would cost else?

Fourthly, did some other avatar try to invest the same way Deathifier did before him and get rejected? Then we can talk about non-equality.

Maybe so, but will 'custom order' LAs be available to everyone? Will the price be 'locked in' to that pre-order cost Deathi paid since all avatars are equal? Will Calypso, RT, and other planets be able to do that too since they already can do the upgrades, etc.? Why would anyone want to buy pre-existing LAs when you can just order a new one for half the price?

it all comes down to trust. Deathifier may take years to get his investment back, he invested in Arkadia on trust alone.

Well if anyone with enough money goes to SDS and says they want a new continent I'm sure they'd oblige them.

Dated 09 Jan 2005

Link taken from http://www.entropiaplanets.com/wiki/About_Club_NEVERDIE

Alright, first of all I have seen no official statement that it is in fact a Land Area he will get.
http://www.entropiaplanets.com/forums/uploads/EntropiaTimes/EntropiaTimes_March_2011_PDF.php

Response

I am an investor in Arkadia Studios, which wholly owns
Planet Arkadia, so technically yes I am invested in the whole
planet. Regarding finances, the company may choose to pay
dividends to its investors if the company is successful, and
as an investor I would receive a share of those dividends.

My investment in the planet is not just in shares, I have
also purchased the 8 Coins property. This property will
function like existing land areas, so it will generate income
from activity on it. I chose this particular approach as it
provides a vehicle for me to reinvest in the planet just as
I have done on Calypso, plus I really enjoy the property
management side of Entropia.

Is using the property management side of EU considered an end user activity? Is Deathi considered a Planet Partner? The above makes it sure sound like he is a partial owner of the planet itself.

Second of all, I am sure that any planet partner would have the same ability to put a land area with a predetermined price on the market (if this is the case).
time will tell...

Thirdly, how do you know this is half the price from what it would cost else?
That's just it - I don't, you don't, and no one else does either. I just threw the half number out there for the heck of it. Could be half, could be 1/3, could be 1/1000 or 1000x the price he paid. Either way, he's not going to have to bid on 8 coins... So he's getting an LA without having to worry about auction sharks... Is it an unfair advantage? Some might say no, others might say it definitely is since he's using connections that others don't have access to, etc.?

Fourthly, did some other avatar try to invest the same way Deathifier did before him and get rejected? Then we can talk about non-equality
Nope, but on the same hand, did any other avatar openly get offered the same offer at the same time ND did?

Has Ozi and the other folks behind Arkadia already gotten rid of their avatar's stuff and chipped out, etc.? Will they get over a year to do that like ND did? Will SKAM be allowed back given the option to come back in game to retro-actively play for that one last year on her avatar like ND did?

Last edited:
mastermesh, may I ask why you campaign so hard to seemingly remove every land owner and person even remotely interested in EU as a player, even if they have seemingly zero access to the loot algorithm?

I mean, Ozi used to be Dark Knights, yeah? So does that mean that whole soc and every person on Ozi's old Friend's list should be removed from playing EU just in case they MIGHT get "preferential treatment"?

Oh wait, ND used to be Warants. Guess they' get kicked out too yeah?

Ohh! Ohh! I've chatted w/ Skalman once ingame and even "worked" (volunteered) for Neomaven. Maybe they gave me the 411 they learned from ND. Guess I should lose my playing privileges too.

Sarcasm aside, What is your "hard line" for folks that you feel should NOT be allowed to play?

mastermesh, may I ask why you campaign so hard to seemingly remove every land owner and person even remotely interested in EU as a player, even if they have seemingly zero access to the loot algorithm?

I mean, Ozi used to be Dark Knights, yeah? So does that mean that whole soc and every person on Ozi's old Friend's list should be removed from playing EU just in case they MIGHT get "preferential treatment"?

Oh wait, ND used to be Warants. Guess they' get kicked out too yeah?

Ohh! Ohh! I've chatted w/ Skalman once ingame and even "worked" (volunteered) for Neomaven. Maybe they gave me the 411 they learned from ND. Guess I should lose my playing privileges too.

Sarcasm aside, What is your "hard line" for folks that you feel should NOT be allowed to play?

I f'n knew it!!! :nana::locked::pic::laugh:

Actually, you have met and talked face to face with both of them because I saw you do it!!!
But wait!!! There's more!! You have also met and talked face to face with the monster himself, ND!!!
Oh JC....what should we do with you.....

@BH

yes he never told to anybody how the content of hell would look like. But thats exactly what MA is doing for a decade now.

The concept 20 domes (CND, FOMA, HELL) paid off, a concept like this cannot be easily changed, becasue its all too easy to shout market advantage. So what hell seems to be is kinda of like an exact copy. I even bet, thats what ND asked for, paid for and what he now gets.

@Das

Casual as in free and easy? Yes! Casual in a timely matter? Uhm i dont think so :D... Casual in terms of money? I prefer the term cautious. What i have put in is a good meassurement for my trust in EU. Its a healthy midlevel ;)

So you argued that i should put myself in the shoes of a big investor like a dome-owner. My analysis of EU as a possibility to invest my money would not change. First and foremost this world is dynamic, what in this case means expanding. It has much potential to grow in quantity, but only a limited path to grow in quality, which is dependant on a stable balance and changes cannot take place beyond the borders of this stability or stable becomes bable. So what we have seen here is a fixed working concept that is in concordance with the stability of the market double in quantity. If i were a LA-owner or dome-owner, just as Narfi said, i should have to expect something like this, with new planets comming out.

A Landarea is just an opportunity, if you attract people with it greatly depends on your own ability to maintain and to promote it. Having the right ammount of peds to outbid your competition at the day, a new DNA comes out helps too.

What is your "hard line" for folks that you feel should NOT be allowed to play?

I know this question was for mastermesh, but I will respond too ...

The hard line is ... that Planet Partners follow the Planet Partner Agreement as dictated by MindArk ... period.

I also think that MA should set the record straight as to exactly what that is so that all this drama in the community can come to a halt ... but only after all Planet Partners adhere to the agreement that they signed. I really don't think that MA should let this fester any further, and by all means, stop standing in the shadows and ignoring those who are violating the agreement.

Reactions: das

I think MA enforcing their own TOU with regards to planet partners would be a good start.
The preferential treatment given to ND over and over is really pissing off the community.

If I was one of the planet partners, I would be in MA's office..with a corporate lawyer.

To me, the very fact that Deathi KNOWS that he is guaranteed an LA on Arkadia is insider info.

is he? where has he said he will have an LA? as for "inside infomation", theres a difference between having it and acting upon it.

Maybe so, but will 'custom order' LAs be available to everyone? Will the price be 'locked in' to that pre-order cost Deathi paid since all avatars are equal? Will Calypso, RT, and other planets be able to do that too since they already can do the upgrades, etc.?

probably. why dont you ask direct, with the cash ready? if a planet wants to release new LA to investors, thats their business. MA/SDS followed a particular model on this, i dont see why that has to be the only approach. selling LA as a business transaction directly with the company seems like a much better idea for both parties, especially after the disappointment of the Medusa sale.

--mod hat off--

{incriminating evidence removed}

Silence!

(Yes, I'm joking)

The preferential treatment given to ND over and over is really pissing off the community.

:scratch2: Preferential treatment? RT suffers from lack of even basic blueprints for a year now. And ND has blamed MA for that.

Either he's flubbed that vital part of the economy himself, and MA isn't helping at all, or they really are screwing him.

Either way, your analysis is flawed.

Before folks misunderstand, I do want the true Planet Partners and their employees to follow the proper agreement, which does not allow them to have loot-gathering avatars, except under certain conditions, the biggest being the inability to withdraw. (As I understand it.)

However, I do personally feel that trying to get every single person who might be somewhat semi-connected removed is a very poor move.

--/mod hat off--

Yes, as a mod I allow mastermesh and others to post what they want, as long as the rules aer followed, but that doesn't mean I have to like it or agree with it.

For example, he's complaining about deathifier pre-buying an LA, but did Mastermesh try to contact Arkadia himself and offer a similar deal? Was he turned down? If both answers are yes, then he can complain. Otherwise....

Last edited:
@BH

yes he never told to anybody how the content of hell would look like. But thats exactly what MA is doing for a decade now.

The concept 20 domes (CND, FOMA, HELL) paid off, a concept like this cannot be easily changed, becasue its all too easy to shout market advantage. So what hell seems to be is kinda of like an exact copy. I even bet, thats what ND asked for, paid for and what he now gets.

@Das

Casual as in free and easy? Yes! Casual in a timely matter? Uhm i dont think so :D... Casual in terms of money? I prefer the term cautious. What i have put in is a good meassurement for my trust in EU. Its a healthy midlevel ;)

So you argued that i should put myself in the shoes of a big investor like a dome-owner. My analysis of EU as a possibility to invest my money would not change. First and foremost this world is dynamic, what in this case means expanding. It has much potential to grow in quantity, but only a limited path to grow in quality, which is dependant on a stable balance and changes cannot take place beyond the borders of this stability or stable becomes bable. So what we have seen here is a fixed working concept that is in concordance with the stability of the market double in quantity. If i were a LA-owner or dome-owner, just as Narfi said, i should have to expect something like this, with new planets comming out.

A Landarea is just an opportunity, if you attract people with it greatly depends on your own ability to maintain and to promote it. Having the right ammount of peds to outbid your competition at the day, a new DNA comes out helps too.

Casual as in not investing +50k ped mu in 1 item, wether it's a gun or LA.. doesn't matter.
If you think EU can survive without ppl like this, I urge you to look around & start writing down ava names & do a count after 6 months ;)
What you call dynamic & expanding, I see diffrently.. I see 5-10% new players but I see cnd doubling in size.
SDS & MA always added LA's depending on the avg playerbase afaik & not balanced to 1 persons wallet
& about the opportunity part.. how the F*** can a dome owner compete with hell?
pay all tp fee's to foma & back & place 0% tax?
Also, we should not expect something like this.. it's PP's MAIN JOB to get new players..
not to copy old content after selling it for X times what he bought it for, & offer that copy with lower travelfee's & untaxed.
IMO that is trying to steal ppl from their original spot (foma in this case), instead of recruting new ones.

Back