NEVERDIE "I'm free to Play again as myself" in Spaaaaaaaaaace!

DaisyColdFinger

Stalker
Society
ROCK STARS>TKoE>Hell Yeah
Daisy ColdFinger (RIP 2008/22)
Just incase you were not aware.....A bit of good news for ND and all other pp ava's who were previously not allowed to play properly. Space is for all :D

I'm updating my blog today from my cabin in a Pirate fighter ship, we are heading toward a secret base in an uncharted region of Deep Space. This is what i will call International Space as it is not under the jurisdiction of any individual planet partner...The Only God here is Big MAMA and as far as i can tell Big MAMA favors the Pirates over the God fearing good guys! Out here only the Strong survive and the only laws are those of the Jungle.
It's survival of the fittest , the meanest and the most Powerful...

Insider info wont help you in Deep Space and when you look outside and all you see are stars and Black Emptiness, one realizes quite simply how insignificant you are in the big scheme of things, for me I find it very relaxing. The squabbles, conspiracy theories and politics of the individual planets and their inhabitants are
really put into perspective...

I just don't have the patience to stay in prison fighting for Avatar rights that no one else seems to care about... "I Am My Avatar", I'm not going to go under cover with a false Identity, its demoralizing and soul destroying... I don't love the game so much so that I want to play it without being myself... That's the opposite of what I love about ROCKtropia and Entropia Universe, I love the Idea, I love the promise, I love what it means to be be able to be free here and explore and express yourself, I love that cripples walk here and that the poor can be rich, I love the idea that one day we may truly become immortal in a world of the imagination...

So I'm a happy camper, for me today is a great Day because I'm free to Play again as myself. My Pirate friends have invited me to join their ranks and have offered to give me a Crash course in piloting, which I will need as my PVP skills leave something to be desired.

I will hunt, mine, craft, global HoF and PK to my hearts desire, Space is the new frontier, I'm an Avatar in Exile and lovin it! And I don't know any more than the next guy about what Mob loots what...

Good thing I didn't Chip out and let them turn me into Mickey Mouse.

No offense Walt, Mickey is great!

- NEVERDIE

So good news for PP ava's all round in the pvp belly of spaaaaaace. Cant help but think all pp's will have ND to thank for his stubborn determination to not let MA retire ava's of those who love the game so much that they become architects themselves. So no more conspiracies, wild accusations required (unless you a drama queen of course) Looking forward to whipping me some PP ava ass in Space PVP :D Unlessssssss.....we will see either way ;)

This is good news, I get to kill ND

How will he get there? :) Dont you have to atleast leave from a planet at some stage, or will he just leap from Force Majures planet sized head?

either way goodluck to him and the other planet partners.

Will be intresting to see what the idiots that are obsessed with taking everything nd says as fact make of that :silly:

Last edited:
Will be intresting what wild conspiricys the idiots that are obsessed with taking everything nd says as fact makes of that :silly:

They'll probably still argue about him breaking PP agreements that no-one has ever seen or actually knows the content and the restrictions they have. Can't wait :cool:

Taking bets on who the first person will be to copy and paste the same argument theyve been recycling for the last year :yay:

"
I will hunt, mine, craft, global HoF and PK to my hearts desire, Space is the new frontier, I'm an Avatar in Exile and lovin it! And I don't know any more than the next guy about what Mob loots what..."

So before he knew ? :eyecrazy:

Lol... its just a press release, on the same line as. "In prison and In Hell".

Still has nothing to do with the potention he have to give others inside info.

So Hanne is able to dust off Skam, Ozi can return and all the other PP employees are can play as long as it's in space then?

Last edited:
Maybe MA agreed to that, but I think is not MA who will have a final saying in this. He may not be aware of the fact that doing that will have bad effects on its own investment.
I promise that I will be one of the people that make official complaints about it. And not at MA. It will all be made following legal ways. And if MA will convince a judge that it is legal to have this type of situation, I will wish him all the luck in the world. Until then I will avoid posting too much on this topic.

Maybe MA agreed to that, but I think is not MA who will have a final saying in this. He may not be aware of the fact that doing that will have bad effects on its own investment.
I promise that I will be one of the people that make official complaints about it. And not at MA. It will all be made following legal ways. And if MA will convince a judge that it is legal to have this type of situation, I will wish him all the luck in the world. Until then I will avoid posting too much on this topic.
Blackhawk, don't pay the silly lawyers (yet). Instead take the money you were planning on spending on them and buy every damn UL mothership on the auction so ND won't have one. ;)

Think with your pedcard. of course, I doubt you'd have a chance at that since some of them will be looted, so nevermind, lol.

Better yet... save your peds and invest in another planet partner.

If you do go after them, you are not just up against Never Die Studio, but ALL THE PLANET PARTNERS since they all seem to be participating as participants, even before this announcement came out.

Last edited:
*look of disapproval*

ಠ_ಠ

*insert generic disapproving comment*

Blackhawk, don't pay the silly lawyers (yet). Instead take the money you were planning on spending on them and buy every damn UL mothership on the auction so ND won't have one. ;)

Think with your pedcard. of course, I doubt you'd have a chance at that since some of them will be looted, so nevermind, lol.

I do not need to. When such situation exist, there are nongovernmental agencies all over Europe that deal with the case.

He doesn't have to buy one, he can just spawn one in his inventory because he's a developer.

Last edited:
So Hanne is able to dust off Skam, Ozi can return and all the other PP employees are can play as long as it's in space then?

I hope so! I think it's a GREAT idea to keep the Planet Partners "gamers" as opposed to weekend warriors! I look forward to seeing Skam, Ozi, ND, and maybe even Marco's old avatar back in the sadle again!

Menace

censorchip

Last edited:

Jon Jacobs is a virtual person who believes he is an avatar.

He enjoys role-playing as a game developer and business owner.

If the entire "Oh woe is me, I'm not allowed to play my SUPER-UBAH AVATAR NEVERDIE" story is indeed nothing more than a marketing ploy, then it is a "marketing ploy" completely based on lies and deceit.

Not someone I want to do business with.

If it is not a marketing ploy, then ND continues to disregard company policy he clearly stated he is aware of.

Not someone I want to do business with.

Last edited:
hehe, Hard to know what is real any more.

It's all gone a bit blurry :silly2:

its just more of the same old neverdie PR.. using this same argument he could have stayed on calypso. :wise:

Exactly what I was thinking. I'm sorry, but through all this mess ND has come to mean BS to me.

Force majeure the face of space

This is good news, I get to kill ND

Bring it - 27!

Force holding the winning "ticket" - see you all in Space :tongue2:

My "Gunners" priming up before Virtual World War, ROCKSTARS need woman for long deep space "Incursion!"

Sex, War & Rockn'Roll
Proud Member ROCKSTARS
Force Majeure

I love all you people who think it would be illegal for ND play. It's very amusing.

"Force majeure the face of space"

indeed if space was a radio ;)

Well I think that`s a good compromise with space. It will theoretically belong to no planet partner. Unfortunately it puts more deep pockets in deep space for everyone else to possibly contend with. Works for me I guess. Though it is sure to open up more speculation if it turns into traffic control to and from other planets. But I do think it`s good to see the big names of EU in game and have a chance to interact with them.

A bit of good news for ND and all other pp ava's who were previously not allowed to play properly. Space is for all :D

Any source for that? And please don't tell me the japper you quoted is the source.

Back