NeverDie Radio DEAD!

fluKe

Dominant
Society
Die Kommando
Polar fluKe Fluke
So trying to get the commentary for the MMOWC finals and the streaming audio appears to be dead...

damn, I hope not :(

Hmmmmmm that sux :confused:

Jamhot

same for me :(

They turned off the Livesteam, hopefully they will turn it on agein. Reason is because Sodi has his defend the Claim Event in the middle of the MMOWC and hes also supposed to have live Commentary...

I'm sorry Dox, but that makes no sense whatsoever. This is supposed to be THE BIG EVENT for hunting, some of us have listened to the commentary all the way through.

More people are more interested in the MMOWC than a small Defend Your Claim event. A reality show is being made about this MMOWC, they have lost a lot of people's respect if they willingly "turned it off". So I'll await NDs official response.

Really...

Once a year this radio thingy is worth listening to it and then it's down :rolleyes:

Someone there please just post what's going on...new thread or whatever. Hungry for info!

I'm sorry Dox, but that makes no sense whatsoever. This is supposed to be THE BIG EVENT for hunting, some of us have listened to the commentary all the way through.

More people are more interested in the MMOWC than a small Defend Your Claim event. A reality show is being made about this MMOWC, they have lost a lot of people's respect if they willingly "turned it off". So I'll await NDs official response.

It doesnt make any sence but ND isn't logged in into Entropia Universe, and the Radio live Stream is turned off. Ive gotten that its turned off comfirmed by a person beeing on CES. Reason don't ask me why :)

Avery hofed, Jenna many globabls, on globals/hofs its too close to call with 6 mins left, depends on minis

Oi, you don't talk about other events like that. Yes, MMOWC is abit bigger than "Defend your claim" but for your notice it's the first mining events in history. I think that's kinda big.

Sodi told Neverdie that he could live without the livestream for tonight just because of MMOWC. But Neverdie said that it was okey and that he should continue doing what he's doing.

I'm not gonna stand here and let u say things about other events like that.
Think yourself into Sodiaks position and that u had an event to run. What would you do?

I'd let ND do the commentary for the MMOWC...

Simple as that.

The guys gotta point , this has been being drummed up the event of the year. It's what people get told all year when in Champs League and what not, so their bound to be a little dissapointed, when the community, 'which this MMOWC is born from' can't even listen in on the precedeings. :confused:

There shoulda been a live video feed for this nevermind a radiofeed!

Jamhot

And Saphira, this is not the place for AD to come make trouble.

Now go back to your event, and let the rest of us complain about not being able to follow ours.

I have CND live now. No commentary yet, but music.

Seems the stream is back up, but waiting to hear if there is any commentary for the next round.

For those who don't know:

Avery 1
Star 0

Avery can finish it in the next round!

Just heard Sodi (?) say that livestream going over to MMOWC for the next round. Anyone can say what Avery's hof was?

I heard a comment just now...wasnt ND but someone talked :)

And Saphira, this is not the place for AD to come make trouble.

Now go back to your event, and let the rest of us complain about not being able to follow ours.

Just because I'm an AD doesn't meen I'm here for trubble. Why do u think that I am? I'm just defending Sodiak and Freyrs event. And I'm defending Sodi first of all, he's my boyfriend and I have the rights to do so!

There's nothing personal, but u made it personal. I'm not gonna discuss this threw EF anymore. Expecting an PM from me where u and me can discuss what your big problems is.

oooer your in trouble now fluke! :laugh: *Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!

Jamhot

I guess we need to catch this on the Spike TV MMOWC reality show whenever that happens at least thats how I would take by it not be broadcast through the CND stream.

Good luck Avery! :yay:

I guess we need to catch this on the Spike TV MMOWC reality show whenever that happens at least thats how I would take by it not be broadcast through the CND stream.

Good luck Avery! :yay:

Yeah, they must not be allowed to show it 'broadcasting rights' :rolleyes:

Bummer

Jamhot

I believe Avery's HoF was 410ped on a Cornoanterion Provider

Saphira, rather don't PM me and keep it in this thread since this is where it all started.

Thanks Sodi for the update on the first round.

Saphira, rather don't PM me and keep it in this thread since this is where it all started.

Thanks Sodi for the update on the first round.
I didn't think you answered pm's anyway! :confused: :laugh:

Jamhot

P.S. Are we going live to Vegas at any point Saphira ask Sodi please? :)

I hear dead people ...

Sodi!!! Your meant to tell people when a JamhotRecords track comes on, who it's by what it's called and that they can buy it ingame! :laugh: C'mon man!!!

Jamhot

I'm gonna have to take over CND Radio one night! :vampire:

Ok, lets try and get things straight about the live stream. A week ago I created my event to take place today at 21.00 MA. When I did that I had no clue that the MMOWC finals were gonna be at the same time. Neverdie logged in this afternoon (European time) to create the final events. We talked and he said he wont be able to do live commentary for MMOWC. We decided that I would go on as planned with my event. When I realised there's not gonna be any commentary for MMOWC finals I took the decicion to do what I could as I had the stream at that point. I can't let a tiny mining event go before the MMOWC finals so I tried to do what I could to get the message out from the finals. This is not something I wanted to do, but I couldn't leave the stream quiet a night like this and Neverdie couldn't get his stuff setup so it was working from Vegas.

This had not thing to do with any stupid soc wars or personal stuff. The live stream was turned off for a while because it wasn't possible, for whatever reason, to do it from Vegas. I'm sorry if I did anything wrong, but I just tried to do the best of a not ideal situation.

And I would like to congratulate both of the finalists, to get to that final isn't easy, believe me, I tried. Now lets just have a party for the winner and everybody is gonna be happy:)

Back