Neverdie Studios - ND licensed a planet?

interesting. though if Virgin Records do pop up in the next press release that does suggest inside info, its a pretty random yet specific association to make otherwise
Well, it's gonna be someone big... maybe Vigin, maybe some other big hollywood name...

If one were to make a 'logical' assumption (if there is such a thing), you have to, at the bare minimum, look at Virgin. Richard Brason is known for his intrest in future technologies, and his overall craziness when it comes ot media and blowing things out of proportion.

I can't imagine we'll get ABC/Disney on board (initially anyhow), or the likes of Universal Studios, so the next 'major' hollywood name I can think of would be Virgin.

But, in the end it's only a guess.... who knows, maybe ABC/Disney will be the next planet partner... I guess that could be cool.....

~Red

Well, it's gonna be someone big... maybe Vigin, maybe some other big hollywood name...

If one were to make a 'logical' assumption (if there is such a thing), you have to, at the bare minimum, look at Virgin. Richard Brason is known for his intrest in future technologies, and his overall craziness when it comes ot media and blowing things out of proportion.

I can't imagine we'll get ABC/Disney on board (initially anyhow), or the likes of Universal Studios, so the next 'major' hollywood name I can think of would be Virgin.

But, in the end it's only a guess.... who knows, maybe ABC/Disney will be the next planet partner... I guess that could be cool.....

~Red
Disney planet, uhhuh... i can imagine running around, shooting mickey mouses.
And "VIRGIN planet" just sounds so much better...
As far as planets are concerned, that is...

Disney planet, uhhuh... i can imagine running around, shooting mickey mouses.
And "VIRGIN planet" just sounds so much better...
As far as planets are concerned, that is...
Well... I didn't wanna go so far as to say that, but, ummm.... yeah...

Sorry what has Virgin got to do with Hollywood?

They make records, tv shows, movies, etc... Virgin Atlantic Records (I think is the name) or Virgin Media... dude also makes spaceships... and has an airline... I mean, he has his hands in like everything... kinda like ND ;)

Edit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_Group

edit2: lol... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_Games

edit3: And, if Mindark hasn't spoken with the Virgin group yet, they surely SHOULD be speaking to them.

Last edited:

Richard Branson hasn't been involved in Virgin Records for several years, if I remember rightly - I believe he sold it some time ago.

Richard Branson hasn't been involved in Virgin Records for several years, if I remember rightly - I believe he sold it some time ago.

meh, I'm not a fan of Brason, but he's got some huge media hype that follows him.... Just looking at the wiki article on the 'Virgin Group', make me a bit jealous ;) That being said, if he sold Virgin records (which he did, after reading all the info), I'm gonna guess then V2 records, but from what I've read, he sold that as well....

damnit, guess we aren't getting a planet full of virgins...

I dont think Richard branson sold Virgin, although I do believe he took a smaller stake but remained as the "decision maker". I think that the structure nowadays is such that once each business reaches a certain size a new business is then spawned off of that one.... and that each subsidiary company is more like a franchise than that of a private company.... thats what I knew it as anyway.

Rip

Shite I stepped into talking like I was posting on a different forum then XD

Yikes!!! someone said the "D" word.

two of the quickest ways to kill career.. sign with Disney or let EA buy something other then a sports game. PLEASE tell me that when they do get involved they will be isolated from EU totally somehow. Maybe Government firewalls with 2048 bit encrytptions that the mice cant chew thru or a REALLY expensive Buy in that even Scrouge McDuck couldnt handle.

Most of all KEEP BRITANY AWAY!!!!!!!!!

Back