New Area good for mining now?

Michael "MJ"

Dominant
Society
Assassins INC
Michael MJ Josephs
I saw this global pop up whilst in game and want to know if the new area's are now good for mining (since we just had a mini update aswell).

dfh.JPG

Hopefully the new area has had all ore/enmatter "seeded" now and we can mine there efficeintly :)

I went on a small run in new LA's yesterday and lost big time, so I dunno. BUt in my opinionmining sucks in general now, I keep losing anywhere from 95% to 60% on mining after VU 8.2 and it is quite frustrating.

I have tried to visit the new areas during these two day, but I placed 200+ bombs but only got 5 hits, too bad luck :mad:

All areas are brilliant for mining :) PS I am not being sarcastic. Prehaps u just need some training...

I know the new area has sucked big time since it opened but that was because MA hadn't "filled it all up" yet. With this new ore dropping now though I was wondering if it's finally "all filled up".

p.s. I agree with R4tt3xx that mining has been uber the past week or so.

I have been mining on my new Land areas #26 and 34 and found new deposits, so I think mindark has started to seed the new lands.

LA 26: Alferix, Lysterium, Oil, Sweetstuff, Force Nexus, Dunkel Particle, and new enmatter: Lumis Leach

LA 34: Lysterium, Dianum, Oil, Force Nexus, Growth Molecules, and new enmatter: Acid Root

i went there when it first opened and spent roughly 75 peds mining. i only found about 20 worth of oil - not a single bomb find either. :eek: last night i tried again with my normal 180 ped run and found a bunch of new materials, and some good old ones. still, however, it had to have been the 2nd worst luck i've ever seen mining, second only to the first time i tried the new land. i only came back with 50 peds or so. i'm finding the most popular and heavily mined places to be the ones where i nearly always profit, or come so close to even i'm happy. this opinion leads me to decide i'll go back there in like a month or so, and i won't be mining any of the new AM areas they'll be opening in the future for similar amt of time, unless they find a way to get it to pay right off the bat. i was very confident that i could mine anywhere and do well before i experienced this unique new area... this should make some "secrets" about mining returns obvious, if ya'll are paying attention ;)

Back