What to do ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ancientrd

Provider
Society
Freelancer
Death Ancient Reborn
After 7k$ lost i think this avatar sucks.... it need to be changed .
So what i need to know is if i should make a new account with a new avatar or keep the account (with the lost tracking and deposits).
New account means : (perhaps i keep this one just for depositing and play on a new one without any damn deposit on it (((FOR MA : it will be made on my gf's name so SHUUUSH ))) )

what you suggest ? : i guess some of you changed the account for same reason -> the bad luck of the character (wich can be interpreted as : MA saw you deposit a lot and suck more then u deposit)

or the 3rd option wich i don;t think i will do it : keep playing and depositing on it

the 4th option is : if i make the new account to deposit on it but .....nah it will become as bad luck as this one so is not an option -> remain only 3

the 5th : stop playing .... nah too damn addicting ... trying to do that for a couple years no chance .... optin removed :D -> remain only 3

don't really see the point in making a new avatar mate as it won't make a lick of difference. You make your own luck in PE/EU.

Then again there's no reason your girlfriend shouldn't have an account as well, there's plenty of couples on here after all.

don't really see the point in making a new avatar mate as it won't make a lick of difference. You make your own luck in PE/EU.

Then again there's no reason your girlfriend shouldn't have an account as well, there's plenty of couples on here after all.

Nope. MA makes your luck. Or dont.

If you make another avatar, you will never get your loss back.

If you keep this avatar and play a bit low-profile for a while, you will start getting your losses back.

You can trust me on this one, or not. But I can assure you, that you will not get better luck with another avatar.

It's not the character. Plus, if MA -does- control who gets uberloots, they sure aren't going to give it to what seems to be a CP baby.

Might as well stick with the old avatar. You have skills on that one. If you start again now, you're back at stage 1.

I think youre wrong about that. The first sentence.

MA decide the lucky ones

It's not the character. Plus, if MA -does- control who gets uberloots, they sure aren't going to give it to what seems to be a CP baby.

Might as well stick with the old avatar. You have skills on that one. If you start again now, you're back at stage 1.

i can chip-in in 2 days :D

$7k dollars is a shite load of money, you obviously must gamble your money away....a new avatar will not change that ;)

Rgds

Ace

Psst..you already told MA you will be making one on yer GF's name.

BTW one shitty looting ava on an IP WILL turn to 2 shitty looting avas on the same IP.

But GL whatever you do.

BTW one shitty looting ava on an IP WILL turn to 2 shitty looting avas on the same IP.

LoL - I'd just have to beg to differ with that point ! :laugh:

Loki's loot ability > mine. :ahh:
(lol - you just have to look at his last 2 'achievements' - ONE of them totals my entire loot on tracker)

I can't tell ya what to do, ancientrd :dunno: - but I feel where you're coming from about having a bad luck avatar.
I just keep telling myself - some sick-ass loot is coming my way ... one day ! :ahh:

LoL - I'd just have to beg to differ with that point ! :laugh:

Loki's loot ability > mine. :ahh:
(lol - you just have to look at his last 2 'achievements' - ONE of them totals my entire loot on tracker)

I can't tell ya what to do, ancientrd :dunno: - but I feel where you're coming from about having a bad luck avatar.
I just keep telling myself - some sick-ass loot is coming my way ... one day ! :ahh:

I dont know what to say Mom, you guys been around a while and in the public eye much of your time. I am sure neither of you need to play at the levels most of us do stressing every pec.

Besdies I know your play style VS Loki's are EXTREMELY different so that is a huge factor as well.

I mainly stated that as we dont need any more "Cousin" type accounts wandering around EU then we already have.

$7k dollars is a shite load of money, you obviously must gamble your money away....a new avatar will not change that ;)

Rgds

Ace

Dude... did you really just say gamble :confused::yay:

I'm also at around 7k $ atm, and didn't even click Amps, Springs, Ruds or whatever I know yet :(

So what i need to know is if i should make a new account with a new avatar...

You could do that... or just get rid of that nasty oreamp on full condition and similar non-productive habits. Sometimes it's not the car that sucks, sometimes it's actually the driver. :)

And what mrproper said.

Dude... did you really just say gamble :confused::yay:

I'm also at around 7k $ atm, and didn't even click Amps, Springs, Ruds or whatever I know yet :(

Hehe i certainly did, i would class gambling eu, doing stuff like, using unmaxed guns, clicking unmaxed bps, short term condition crafting etc, using big ore/enmatter amps

But that is my own personal idea of gambling in EU not anyone elses ;)

Rgds

Ace

:)I clicked suicide:).

Although I don't wish you dead, that is indeed the most logical of the three.

By all means create a new avatar, lose money again, then suicide. At least you get some extra days :)

Keep the avatar but trying a complete diffrent proffession just for the fun of it? And begin at a low level without chipping in 10K peds of skills.?

Bleh. Just "stir it up" a little by selling random amounts of several skills... :)

Sell all your stuff except for the absolutely necessary (which are your OJ's :p)
Go to PA, dress up as a noob, and act like you just came off the ship.
Now play your old avatar like you would your new
=> this means skill up on low lvl mobs again, gradually upgrading, dont go too fast though !
Best if you can get a set amount you "need" to spend before you consider yourself to be skilled enough to take a bigger mob.

Then climb the ladder :) hopefully you will get some enlightment about your playing style

I won't vote on this because for one thing you can't have more than one Avatar legally...I would suggest chipping out...for some reason chipping out brings more good luck than chipping in. I have seen it so many times.I chipped out 1500 rifle skills and 10 minutes later I recieved an ATH of 40k gazzurdite.Also seen other miners chip down and global, hof, and tower like hell for weeks after.

I won't vote on this because for one thing you can't have more than one Avatar legally...I would suggest chipping out...for some reason chipping out brings more good luck than chipping in. I have seen it so many times.I chipped out 1500 rifle skills and 10 minutes later I recieved an ATH of 40k gazzurdite.Also seen other miners chip down and global, hof, and tower like hell for weeks after.

Haha, thats my suggestion too, make a sell out thread on EF, start chipping out a few skills, then u will get something nice, or atleast so it seems :rolleyes: :laugh:

Well, I saw the difference between "normal" and lucky avatar.
Soc mate, which who we started playing almost on the same day, is - and ever was - getting much better loots than I did.
We were doing the same things for the long time, nowadays, he is far away ahead of me.
Im not jealous, dont get me wrong, I just see it unfair.
So I started with new ava, but I realized, that after two years of playing I wasnt able to abandom my old one...

and there is next question...wont be the new ava worst than the old one?...:scratch2:

Don't make new one. All attribs at 1 are a pain. :whistle:

Just stop depo, that's all. Set yourself a budget, say 1-2k and try to imagine that you won't be able to depo starting tomorrow. That's all.

So what i need to know is if i should make a new account with a new avatar or keep the account (with the lost tracking and deposits).
New account means : (perhaps i keep this one just for depositing and play on a new one without any damn deposit on it (((FOR MA : it will be made on my gf's name so SHUUUSH ))) )

what you suggest ? : i guess some of you changed the account for same reason -> the bad luck of the character (wich can be interpreted as : MA saw you deposit a lot and suck more then u deposit)

or the 3rd option wich i don;t think i will do it : keep playing and depositing on it

the 4th option is : if i make the new account to deposit on it but .....nah it will become as bad luck as this one so is not an option -> remain only 3

the 5th : stop playing .... nah too damn addicting ... trying to do that for a couple years no chance .... optin removed :D -> remain only 3

Your problem isn't the avatar, it's the guy behind the keyboard. Try replace him.

Your problem isn't the avatar, it's the guy behind the keyboard. Try replace him.

You can talk alot about that since you profit insted of losing like the rest of us. Let me know 6 months after you started losing, then I could read your posts again :)

Don't make new one. All attribs at 1 are a pain. :whistle:

Just stop depo, that's all. Set yourself a budget, say 1-2k and try to imagine that you won't be able to depo starting tomorrow. That's all.

Yes I kinda agree on that, but before they introduced that you need skill for guns to use it was more possible. But not now.

You could do that... or just get rid of that nasty oreamp on full condition and similar non-productive habits. Sometimes it's not the car that sucks, sometimes it's actually the driver. :)

And what mrproper said.

i am not pissed i lost that on crafting
was damn fun : 5 hofs and lot of globals in a day ::F:F:F:F:F::F:F:F

and i can;t say i am a crafter ; i did all : hunting , minning and crafting
the crafting is on tracker becouse when i was hunter or miner the tracker didn;t exist

Haha, thats my suggestion too, make a sell out thread on EF, start chipping out a few skills, then u will get something nice, or atleast so it seems :rolleyes: :laugh:

did that 3 times in 2 years .... no chance of getting better.....

Back