New Avatars ... please post

Jennson

Elite
Society
The Ministry
Jennson Laudi Marakomm
Sadly i'm at work now and have to wait for my makeover until this evening ( and probably quite late :( ) Please post your pics of your freshly remade avatars to get a glimpse of the difference.

Happy posting

Subscribing for pictures :popcorn:

Come on we who cant log in yet cant wait to see, help us out :D

Honestly I couldnt notice any changes in the interface. so i just left my avatar as it was

Honestly I couldnt notice any changes in the interface. so i just left my avatar as it was

I didnt see any changes to the interface either, so I made some minor facial alterations and hit accept.

I've noticed only more choices for beard, hair styles and iris color.

i was hoping for the posibility of asimetric changes and a more realistic look, maybe a scar or a birthmark.

Nothing NEW if you ask me :scratch2::(

not sure what parts were new other than the new iris, the V one was pretty cool

I've noticed only more choices for beard, hair styles and iris color.

I noticed maybe 1 till 3 new hair styles ... but other then that ... this is the BIG avatar update ????

I was hoping for choice between human, creature or robot. I gues I will not be satisfied :yay:

As i understod it the "new" thing was that newbies got more options when starting, eg all the stuff we can buy ingame form beuty parlors. And we got a free makeover becouse the newbies got more options we didnt have when starting. As i understod it this is not THE new avatar system mentioned in other posts.

Last edited:

One more, but yes it was me on the other picture!

so where are these new hairstyles ??

For women there are quite many new, atleast it looks so...

I changed my hairstyle to the reintroduced Afro look. Now I dont need to buy shoes :silly2:

Simpsons, etc.

Some other choices were:

Here's my new look.. biggest thing I noticed changeable is iris', you can have all sorts of blind, cateye, alien, M shaped ones now with full range of colour:

yeah... none of these are new... preVU10 stuff there...

yep, all same, NOTHINg is new..

As long as I keep my Mohawk I'm happy.

Btw,
Still waiting on the old interesting stuff to be back
MA had enough time to bring us that back, people are getting tired of so much sand thrown to the eyes

Fuck robots or creatures that shit would ruin the game even more.

There's nothing new on fashion for you Kimmi ;)

I know that Aframo will be happy with this :D

That's not the afro. Those are "cornrows".

I know that Aframo will be happy with this :D

;) no he wont, becouse this is not the afro hair lol , rasta hair is this.. Afro hair exist only for female.

They didint add anything new
Just added new bugs to the beauty chairs ;)

;) no he wont, becouse this is not the afro hair lol , rasta hair is this.. Afro hair exist only for female.

They didint add anything new
Just added new bugs to the beauty chairs ;)

rofl

way to go MA..... or fpc.. or who ever it is... lol

I heard that if you cancel the process it will ask you again in next login, so we have to change?? Do I have the option to make minor adjustments? Or when I go in I will have to start from scratch?

I heard that if you cancel the process it will ask you again in next login, so we have to change?? Do I have the option to make minor adjustments? Or when I go in I will have to start from scratch?

Just login and press accept and you wont be asked again, thats how i understood it atleast :) And you start from how you looked before the VU.

Back