New chat bug/errors.... Did you even test/look it?

InDaHouse

Stalker
Society
General of Sanctuary
Saoirse
Ok first of when a hall of fame goes by the tabs at the top left of the chat window partially cover the HoF message, first HoF that went through I spotted this.... Did you even look at the interface in action?

Secondly When I type something in chat and press enter the sentence I just typed remains in the bar where I type, it does not reset to allow me to type new sentance...... I need to delete previous sentence in order to type another.... Did you guys even test this interface????

Has anyone figured out how to change the text size and color , most of it especially the Red text is unreadable for me .

Ok first of when a hall of fame goes by the tabs at the top left of the chat window partially cover the HoF message, first HoF that went through I spotted this.... Did you even look at the interface in action?

Secondly When I type something in chat and press enter the sentence I just typed remains in the bar where I type, it does not reset to allow me to type new sentance...... I need to delete previous sentence in order to type another.... Did you guys even test this interface????

When you right click on the Main tab and under UI settings tick the Auto Fade thing the top left side will fade and you can actually see the HoF messages...

Had the same problem with text not disappearing after I sent it but found that removing "Keep Main Chat focus when entering text" in the Options for HUD solved it for me.

HoF???? All the depositers are locked out / bugged to log in... Good to see theres such a thing going on even tho none of us can get in to feed the system.

HoF???? All the depositers are locked out / bugged to log in... Good to see theres such a thing going on even tho none of us can get in to feed the system.

Look, there's a hof after a hof and even ubers. It seems we the GC holders aren't really needed for the system to go on.

Look, there's a hof after a hof and even ubers. It seems we the GC holders aren't really needed for the system to go on.

Rick ter Scale doesnt have Gold Card??? Has been ingame for over 5 years now.. How can ppl live like this?

Rick ter Scale doesnt have Gold Card??? Has been ingame for over 5 years now.. How can ppl live like this?

You would be surprised how many people I saw logging in and out on Stars stream yesterday that I happened to check out while I could not login. Many old timers, playing the russian roulette...

Apparently the GC aren't even managed by MA, so perhaps we are the dummies here, paying extra to give another seperate company the potential to lose or break access to our sensitive information.

Had I realized MA was using another company for the GC I perhaps would have rethought the purchase.

The joke is on us, we cant login...the rest can. We paid for it, they didnt.

I don't think that there is even an option to go back to non-gold card log in is there? :scratch2:

Sorry, post is offtopic. Don't mean to hijack the thread :(

Last edited:
I don't think that there is even an option to go back to non-gold card log in is there? :scratch2:

Sorry, post is offtopic. Don't mean to hijack the thread :(

Yes there is, make supp case and say u dont want GC anymore.

Has anyone figured out how to change the text size and color , most of it especially the Red text is unreadable for me .

Right click the tab with the channel you want to edit, mouse down to the channel name, and mouse over to channel color. I haven't seen any setting yet for size.

so to op:

-autofade on to see the red hof message in full
-arrow down makes the sentence go away (instead of enter/return), and arrow up brings it back.. oww the trade spammers have got to love this one..

so to op:

-autofade on to see the red hof message in full
-arrow down makes the sentence go away (instead of enter/return), and arrow up brings it back.. oww the trade spammers have got to love this one..

I got the Auto fade thing but when chatting or selected on the chat window the said problem still exists, thus this is still a bug/error.

If you go to Options, HUD then untick Keep Main Chat Focus when entering text it sorts the error with chat, although having to press down arrow to get a fresh line like you explain is still stupid as it makes more sense to press up to scroll back through previous msg's like before..... Again this is still a bug/error IMO.

this chat function doesnt seem to work:

/return (Or alternatively /r)
Reply to a private whisper from someone.

Back