New Clothing in VU9.3

SoftHart

Elite
Society
Skillin' Villains
Softhart
Anyone have pictures of the new clothing? Love the new socks and the cocktail dress but haven't seen the other dresses and new skirt.

No pictures yet? I am so impatient! :laugh:

hehe I wanna see to :)

I second that!
Or do I third it?..

Me too...I wanna see!!!

Evelyn Cocktail Dress :[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

i make and post the screen cause Zunami cant make screens :(

Evelyn Cocktail Dress :[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

i make and post the screen cause Zunami cant make screens :(

Wow that looks pretty darn good :).

Haha MA recognizes the tea dress length + block colour trend! hahahaha awesome job :laugh:

its Dark Zunami Angel, what do you expect :D

With all those cool dresses and girl stuff, I think I wanna be a girl avatar :laugh::laugh::laugh:

WOW, nice hot girls, now i have a reason to buy an apartment :inbed: :D

Thanks for the pics guys. I love the cocktail dress. :yay: Not sure about the skirts. Don't like that you can see the thong under it.

Here is a pic of the 1 Over the knee socks :)

20080522_165706140_thumb.jpg
[/url][br]Click to enlarge[/br][/IMG]

arg having problems with image

Last edited:
Thanks for the pics guys. I love the cocktail dress. :yay: Not sure about the skirts. Don't like that you can see the thong under it.

Here is a pic of the 1 Over the knee socks :)

20080522_165706140_thumb.jpg
[/url][br]Click to enlarge[/br][/IMG]

Let me fix that for you:
20080522_165706140.jpg

I kinda don't think anyone will object to stretching out the forum a bit for that pic. :eek:

LOL thanks Doer :)

I don't know why it wont let me add it as a thumbnail. :(

Last edited:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

You just cut out a bracket, is all.

Some pretty solid new items this VU!

giiiiiieeeeev

Limnea wants to buy!!!

What bracket? I didn't have to cut any bracket before. Oh well, thanks again for fixing it :)

I'm ready for the dirty Catholic School Girl outfit Bps to drop now...

Ma???

hello???

anyone hear me??

:)

LOL I would say with the new additions that they are on the right track. Not that is what I am looking for :)

Hunt or gawk at the women!!!! Damnit too many choices... :hammer: ok so I was only going to gawk a the women in the first place!! :smirk:

Dont know if there's been any pics on the over the knee striped socks, but i couldnt find any in this thread at least. Took some front & back shots when worn with 2 different skirt lengths (dont have the pleated one to check with), aswell as a natural one in just underware.

They're lookin sharp, just too bad they stretch up when worn with these two skirts.

They're lookin sharp, just too bad they stretch up when worn with these two skirts.

That bug has been around since vu 9.0 introduced the mini skirts (same happens with stockings and foxy high stilettos). They said it would be looked into and fixed..... still waiting several months later :rolleyes: I would love to know how they have now managed to introduce it to the 'normal' length skirts :scratch2:

Back