New Computer, is this enough?

Stony

Guardian
Society
Sweden Web Rangers
Tony Stony Hell
Hey everyone!

I found a pretty cheap computer, just want to ask you guys if this is enough to even play on High settings?

- Intel Core2 Quad Q8200
- 4 GB DDR3-SDRAM
- 640 GB SATA 3G-hårddisk
- NVIDIA GeForce GT220 1GB
- DVI, VGA & HDMI
- High Definition Audio 7.1

Soo what do you think? Is it enough?

EDIT: Strangest of all with this computer is that its only 300w, is that possible to make all this equipment work?

yes to short

I am pretty sure you can.
Enyoy:yay:

Yes, that is enough

I am pretty sure you can.
Enyoy:yay:

I hope soo, thats settle it, im buying this today!

Right now im running low settings.. cant even se textures on the avatars :laugh:

But what do you think about the 300w supply thingy? Or should i replace it after i bought the computer?

Personaly i would put in atleast a 600 Watt.

And i would put in a Nvidia GT 260.

The rest is very good, but you will regret putting a too small Graphic card in, Since the rest of your system will be too high for the graphic card to use. Meaning you will have paid for good components that will just outdate and be a waste, In my opinion

Personaly i would put in atleast a 600 Watt.

And i would put in a Nvidia GT 260.

The rest is very good, but you will regret putting a too small Graphic card in, Since the rest of your system will be too high for the graphic card to use. Meaning you will have paid for good components that will just outdate and be a waste, In my opinion

what he said :)

yes it is advised that you change it 300 is too low,those specs usually require at least 600w if not more. you need to know psw required by your components.

enjoy nice gaming,I too can only see gray people with my graphics :D

i bet you will need a new power supply unit. 550Watt or bigger will do. Actually this card you got there will work with 300 Watt since it is a power saving solution. But it will not handle the graphics on very high very good. Its a 220, the first 2 stands for the geneartion like former 7000, 8000,9000 generations and the second number for the level of performance it can handle. 220 seems to be a new card with lowest performance...

Can 260 really play it on high settings?

220 is too low for sure, medium at most.

the 60's for the nvidia brand is the mainstream power, less is cheap office graphics, more is for gamers.

It sucks that i need sooo much money just to play this game :(

But if i buy this computer and after a month change the graphics card and the supply, can i play the game normal until then?

Back