Discovery: NEW Dome on FOMA

migotka

Young
arleta migotka PL
Just have a look in a new mining dome in FOMA :yay:

At moment found ther ignisium and iron

Same big finds low hit rate?

Abbreviations and acronyms

Ok sometimes it does get quite annoying at times going to sites or looking at threads of forums, now in particular to the recent VU in regarding to "F.O.M.A Stadium", now what does FOMA stand for and where is this stadium at,

I would of thought that MA/FPC would at least described what it stands for in Brackets or something and maybe say where this Stadium is in Brackets, wouldn't hurt :). Not Everyone can read minds or know what these Abbreviations and acronyms are. If you going to Abbreviate something then say what it is as well especially when adding it to a VU content list.

The following does not make it clear enough at the start, as when I look at this I go, "WoW" a new Stadium for Racing Vehicles this is awesome, BUT hey where the heck is this Stadium and hmm 'FOMA Fortuna', is this completely different lol wow now I am getting all mixed up here lol, where is that? hahahaha lol, and what the hell does FOMA stand for what is that. The last thing we need now is dam abbreviations for everything on the internet lol,

(eg. Hey MO where is TTQ, I have to go and see BB and go FF on the BCA where the DDD and then head over to the DQCR for the EEX ), Now does that make any sense to you? It sure the hell doesn't make any sense to me lol hahaha ( hehe, maybe with a slight bit of imagination there maybe could conjure up something there ).

;)

FOMA Stadium
A stadium has been built at FOMA Fortuna, where avatars can play with their vehicles and hunt.

Anyway my 0.1 pec worth lol ;)

* This is no trolling or going mad over it just something that would make it a lot easier and clearer for some to where these things are or what does this stand for, Assuming that FOMA does actually stand for something?.

" Umm, does it stand for something ('FOMA') ........ aye "

Ok thanks for reading this blah blah blah, but hey I had to say something about this in the end was annoying me lol ;)

looks nice. Maybe edit uTorrent out of the picture :)

Back