Info: New error trying to log in.....

Roy Tyrell

Old Alpha
Society
Entropy
Roy Roy Tyrell
The internal error messages stopped. However, now after inputting my Gold Card code, it starts to ask me for first and second codes - like it would for a GC reset - over and over, again. At this pace, I will wear out the batteries on my GC. :lam:

Anyone else getting this new one??

On the bright side......I don't expect to loose much, tonight.....:D

The internal error messages stopped. However, now after inputting my Gold Card code, it starts to ask me for first and second codes - like it would for a GC reset - over and over, again. At this pace, I will wear out the batteries on my GC. :lam:

I just get connections errors now. Keep getting booted off and then can't log back in... Not going to loose *anything* like this. :laugh:

Yeah connection errors, internal errors, code errors, and then when I get a lucky login booted fairly quick weeeeee fun unexpected VU day for me ahhh well I guess I have better things to do with my money and time :laugh:

I'm getting all of the errors as well; minus the brief moments of being able to log in.

I'm getting all of the errors as well; minus the brief moments of being able to log in.

At least you get to log in every once in a while.....

Now it is back to just internal errors, again. I got on once today, and mistakenly thought things were stable and went out mining. What a mistake.

On my first probe I hit a lvl 8 Lytarian. As I switched over to the extractor, boom , I get kicked and have not been able to get back on for 2 hours. I think that won't be around when I finally get back on.

It has been a frustrating evening.......
:banghead:

At least you get to log in every once in a while.....

Now it is back to just internal errors, again. I got on once today, and mistakenly thought things were stable and went out mining. What a mistake.

On my first probe I hit a lvl 8 Lytarian. As I switched over to the extractor, boom , I get kicked and have not been able to get back on for 2 hours. I think that won't be around when I finally get back on.

It has been a frustrating evening.......
:banghead:

minus means to subtract ;) i.e. Subtract being able to log in every once in a while.

I wish I could say you'd get reimbursed for your claim, but I'm just not sure. Well, you definitely won't if you don't file a support case... couldn't hurt.

I got this error a while back... had to contact support to have them re-sync my GC. They will require that you generate two consecutive codes and include them in the support case. Then they will let you know when your GC is good to go.

Once you do this, if we keep getting the crashes, if you are getting the internal error message after entering your GC number, write that number down, and continue to use that for each log-in attempt, or your GC will be out of sync again.

Back