New Glitch that can be used to scam!!!

Haxtor moogle

Prowler
Society
Benevolence
Haxtor Moogle Kupo
Make sure you check the Item amounts before you confirm deals 2K is not 2K in the item description.

noticed this while mining...

I noticed that too. Although I don't think it's a glitch.

I think now it rounds to the nearest k.

Jeff.

yeah, it seems to, but when you put that in a trade window, the tt value will show exactly.

not really believable that that could be used to scam.

Right! How exactly can this be used to scam without being a complete twat? Providing a screenshot of something that may seem a bit odd to some and shouting 'scam!' is a bit... hmm... crying wolf?

I think that may be a rounding bug, if not, well, I would hope that MA would change it back to the way it was.

Before it would only show 2K if you were at or above 2000, rounding from 1800 is just silly.

Regards,

Right! How exactly can this be used to scam without being a complete twat? Providing a screenshot of something that may seem a bit odd to some and shouting 'scam!' is a bit... hmm... crying wolf?

i was thinking ahead noobs could say hay i have 1k sweat when they have only 800 not much of a scam but something to look out for

It actually rounds from 500 up...500+ = 1k, 1500+ = 2k, etc...Found it rather annoying, but I doubt it could be used to scam. Hope they fix it, but I could get used to it if it ends up being a "feature"

seems a bug to me rounded up is just confusing hope ma sort that out if its a bug if not seems very stupid.

It's deffo a bug. MA has already mentioned It as a known Issue.

Back