New Global/Print Screen Capture-Free From

Great app! Hope you get accepted :)

Does it works on Windows 7 pro 64 ?

cause I get black screen on auto screen grabber, only FRAPS allow me to not get black screen...but its manually screen not auto...

waiting for response and +rep for nice work

Does it works on Windows 7 pro 64 ?

cause I get black screen on auto screen grabber, only FRAPS allow me to not get black screen...but its manually screen not auto...

waiting for response and +rep for nice work

Yes;

5: Work with and compatible with systems with Aero themes.

It is automated from version 0015 to work with Windows Vista/Windows 7, x32 or x64(have both pick one you like)

Try a print screen or many as you like when you have Entropia in the full mode.

dandy

Good luck with the approval.

They may requiere you to send them the entire sourcecode and a method of compiling it (Ie. paste it into visual studio and hit compile) as they did with me.

But they are very fast, took them like 4 business days to read through the entire program.

You will also need to sign several legal documents that basically clears MindArk, FPC, Rocktopia and any future planet partners of any legal issues if ppl use your program.

They will ask you to fax it to them (standard part of the legal letter) but its fine (was for me) if you print it.. sign it.. and scan it as PDF and sent that to them (just so you dont have to wait for the support person to offer that solution if you dont have a fax)...

:)

gl with the approval!

Good luck with the approval.

They may requiere you to send them the entire sourcecode and a method of compiling it (Ie. paste it into visual studio and hit compile) as they did with me.

But they are very fast, took them like 4 business days to read through the entire program.

You will also need to sign several legal documents that basically clears MindArk, FPC, Rocktopia and any future planet partners of any legal issues if ppl use your program.

They will ask you to fax it to them (standard part of the legal letter) but its fine (was for me) if you print it.. sign it.. and scan it as PDF and sent that to them (just so you dont have to wait for the support person to offer that solution if you dont have a fax)...

:)

gl with the approval!

thanks for letting me know upfront, I won't have any problem with those.

dandy

version 0022 with updated of Terms of use.

Hi;

As some of you know that I have requested an approval for XandraX from MA.

I have received the form to fill in and will submit today(no scanner at home).

Basically I have updated license.txt and updated the first post with easy access to Terms of use by opening license.txt.

The bottom line is, I the creator of XandraX and MA will not liable for use of XandraX.

Here again the terms of use and license for XandraX: license.txt

Change log

version 0022

1: I have requested an approval from MA for this program.
: So I have updated lincense.txt to conform with MA.

dandy

Downloaded, tested and IT SWORK VERY WELL !

good job and another + rep

ps : could you add a customizable path to save our screenshots in future version ?

or maybe i didnt see it ? already one way to customize path exist ?

Downloaded, tested and IT SWORK VERY WELL !

good job and another + rep

ps : could you add a customizable path to save our screenshots in future version ?

or maybe i didnt see it ? already one way to customize path exist ?

Already have that options:

Read the manual.txt for details;

globfiledir=global_1
: Directory where you want the first global screenshot to save to. Default is XandraX directory\global_1
: It can be a directory outside XandraX folder but it must be existed, eg c:\global\globa_1

globfiledir2=global_2
: Directory where you want the second global screenshot to save to. Default is XandraX directory\global_2
: It can be a directory outside XandraX folder but it must be existed, eg c:\global\globa_2

prtscrfolder=printscreen
: print screen folder option, you can have the folder outside XandraX too
: eg printscreen (folder inside XandraX); C:\globalx\printscreen (folder outside Xandrax)

dandy

RTFM....Read The Fucking Manual
:wtg:

Hi
got the message chat.log file too large today and was surprised since it was just a day or two ago that I let EU create a new one (rename the old ones with dates)
And double checked the file now and it's only 610kb just like I would have expected, so what can have caused this? I run everything as I always done before without any trouble...

Think it's version: 0011, I have been using so possible not the latest one

Hi
got the message chat.log file too large today and was surprised since it was just a day or two ago that I let EU create a new one (rename the old ones with dates)
And double checked the file now and it's only 610kb just like I would have expected, so what can have caused this? I run everything as I always done before without any trouble...

Think it's version: 0011, I have been using so possible not the latest one

If you have nothing changes then the only explanation is the following programs were running and didn't give XandraX the opportunity to move the chat.log.

Locations.exe
EU Hunter.exe
Entropia Tracker Suite.exe
JASPT.exe
ESG 2.exe

If you are in doubt; try running XandraX finds me errors tool from the first post to find problems.

dandy

I had the tracker running but so have I had every time at least since you changed so there should be no conflict between them and so far it hasn't.

But now when I think about it I have updated the tracker client recently so maybe something changed there :(
Gonna try with some friends globles today tho to see if it still are a problem (as I'm sure I got my monthly one last night lol)

EDIT: today it worked as it usually does, only thing I changed was I closed XandraX and the tracker and then opened XandraX first and tracker second if that can have anything to o with it

Last edited:
I had the tracker running but so have I had every time at least since you changed so there should be no conflict between them and so far it hasn't.

But now when I think about it I have updated the tracker client recently so maybe something changed there :(
Gonna try with some friends globles today tho to see if it still are a problem (as I'm sure I got my monthly one last night lol)

EDIT: today it worked as it usually does, only thing I changed was I closed XandraX and the tracker and then opened XandraX first and tracker second if that can have anything to o with it

Yes, it does. XandraX skips moving chat.log file for backup if one of EU tools in it's list already running.

Because other EU tools didn't have a feature to auto detect the deletion or didn't program for this feature.

So launch XandraX first will by pass this problem because XandraX moves chat.log file if there is no other EU tools running, then XandraX creates an empty chat.log file.

Or let XandraX launches other EU tools you use to avoid this problem.

Next release will give better warning message in tray tip and XandraX will attempt chat.log backup on exit.

cheer

dandy

version 0.0.2.3

Hi;

More than a week I haven't release a version.

This version is more improvement and a fixed print screen when the client area was at odd location:

I think this is the only free print screen that print your Windows client screen beautifully;

version 0023

1: correctly remove windows frames of Screen capture and Windows print screen when the windows client area is near the edges or over of the screen's monitor.
2: improvement of error handling and warning messages for XandraX when handling chat.log file.
3: attempt moving chat.log file on exit if the file is too big.

Print Screen Comparison:

1: Normal Print Screen;

2: XandraX version 0.0.2.3

3: This version fixed this old XandraX previous version where the screen near the edge.

I will thrive to fix all errors and improving till I think it's enough:)
This version brings it closer to where it will settle down.

dandy

3: attempt moving chat.log file on exit if the file is too big.

just FYI.. If you are running ET while you are exiting XandraX this will cause ET to flag your account as trying to tamper with the chat.log and may cause unwanted results for your ET account.

just FYI.. If you are running ET while you are exiting XandraX this will cause ET to flag your account as trying to tamper with the chat.log and may cause unwanted results for your ET account.

hmm, I hope not.

here more information, XandraX shall only move if it doesn't find any EU tools in it's list running, your is in the list and some others.

dandy

hmm, I hope not.

here more information, XandraX shall only move if it doesn't find any EU tools in it's list running, your is in the list and some others.

dandy

Ok good.. because we wouldn't want the programs not to be able to run at the same time :)

On a personal note - I think its up to MA to decide when their chat.log should be reset / moved / deleted. :)

Ok good.. because we wouldn't want the programs not to be able to run at the same time :)

On a personal note - I think its up to MA to decide when their chat.log should be reset / moved / deleted. :)

Which never ever; since the invention of chat.log?

That's a little funny, we will see a chat file that will grow like a universe:(

dandy

no bug just say hi

Hi

There is no bugs to be found.

Is there any thing that needs to be improved?

I see a couple of things;

1: Enable global Team when you join, and disable when you leave?
2: Increase amount of programs Launcher to 12? currently 3.

If any things you like to see improving, shoot your ideas here.

dandy

version 0.0.2.4

Hi

This version is largely improving team global capturing.

I call it IQ team: Intelligent team, enable team global capturing when you are part of the team and stop team global capturing when you are not part of the team.

This option is enable by default for new users and for upgrading from the older versions.

full change log

version 0024

1: team IQ: improve your team globaling by enable and start monitoring team globaling when you are in the team -
: and disable your team globaling when you leave the team/the team is disbaned/you got kicked -
: or there is no activities in the chat.log for a few minutes(means you have exited the game)
: XandraX starts monitoring the team global once your team has received a loot(from any team members)
: a shooting sound (like the print screen sound) is played when you are part of the team and when you are not.

2: Run programs at XandraX' startup increases to 7
: and automatically select to run if your selected programs are existed.

3: Advance options (this options are not in pesetting.ini but can put them in pesetting.ini to activate and overide settings)
available from version 0.0.2.4
Change these texts when MA changes structures and text messages in chat.log
I opened these options in the hope that if XandraX is ceased to release any new versions in the future, it will still operate normally by overide these options.
(under section [Globals] in pesetting.ini)

chatstr=29
:This is the number of the starting string(characters) in chat.log for use in XanraX
:XandraX uses this number to correctly get your global name/team name to check for matching and uses for many other things.
example a line in chat;
2010-09-16 16:33:07 [Local] MY AVATAR NAME killed a creature (Neconu Young) with a value of 106 PED at LA 49, Neconu Nation!
So MY AVATAR NAME starts at no 29.
If MA ever changes chat.log structure, this option can be changed.

chatiqdis=28
:This is the number of the starting string(characters) in chat.log for use in XanraX
:XandraX uses this number to get information for IQ team to stop monitoring team global.
:see related option below; teamdismsg*

teamdismsg1=Your team was disbanded.
teamdismsg2=You are no longer part of the team.
teamdismsg3=You were kicked from the team.
:These are use for IQ team to stop monitoring team global.

chatiqen=21
:XandraX uses this number to get information for IQ team to start monitoring team global.
:eg 2010-09-18 23:51:03 [Team] XXX1 received Short Midastree Board (2).
:word [Team] starts from character no 21.
:see related option below; teamlotmsg.

teamenmsg=[Team]
:This to be used for IQ team to start monitoring team global once your team receives a loot.
:eg 2010-09-18 23:51:03 [Team] XXXXX received Short Midastree Board (2).
:Once the word [Team] appears, the monitoring is started.
:(for your infor: XXXXX is one part of an avatar name.)

impleftpe=has left the
impjoinpe=has joined the
:These options are used to exclude taking globals in Impermanent Avatar option.
:eg, Avatar Name has left the Entropia Universe.

cheer

dandy

version 0.0.2.5

Hi;

Last version before EF got sold.

This version added support for other languages:

Change log

version 0025

1: team IQ: add automatically support for other laguages: Francais, Deutsch, Espanol.

see you at the otherr side, or not............

dandy

Might have skipped the last page or so but read all the rest and haven't seen this before:
Can I change a setting so it will accept a larger chat.log file?

As it gets kinda frustrating when I have to restart the program or rename the existing chat.log file when it just reaches ~300kb
Why is it a problem if it gets to 1-2mb?

PS: run entropia tracker at the same time

Last edited:
Might have skipped the last page or so but read all the rest and haven't seen this before:
Can I change a setting so it will accept a larger chat.log file?

As it gets kinda frustrating when I have to restart the program or rename the existing chat.log file when it just reaches ~300kb
Why is it a problem if it gets to 1-2mb?

PS: run entropia tracker at the same time

Hi

The smaller the chat file the better the performance for XandraX.

200k to 400k would be OK, that's about a day running entropia for me.

To change when XandraX do chat maintenance, edit pesetting.ini and change the line below;

maxglobsize=100
: chat.log size(in kb; 1024kb = 1mb) bigger than this will be moved or deleted(depends on option above) when the screen capture starts.

In your case you should change it to:

maxglobsize=300

dandy

Hi

The smaller the chat file the better the performance for XandraX.

200k to 400k would be OK, that's about a day running entropia for me.
thank you for the fast and accurate answer change it and the message "too large" went away :D

Better performance, does this mean my global screen could possibly be delayed more then the time set? or what does the performance mean? (higher cpu load or?)

I usually don't turn off the programs as I always forget to start them and as I have the tracker running too I can have XandraX move the chat.log file, or is that "problem" solved?

thank you for the fast and accurate answer change it and the message "too large" went away :D

Better performance, does this mean my global screen could possibly be delayed more then the time set? or what does the performance mean? (higher cpu load or?)

I usually don't turn off the programs as I always forget to start them and as I have the tracker running too I can have XandraX move the chat.log file, or is that "problem" solved?

Depend on your PC specification.

Bigger chat file causes XandraX to use more CPU power.

This could cause more lag on your game if your PC could not cope.

Then this may cause screen shots problems like incomplete picture or no picture at all.

While XandraX is running it should not use more than 10% of your CPU.(normally it runs at around 0-5% CPU)
If it does, then the chat file maybe too large.

cheer;

dandy

There seems to be a problem, XandraX doesn't capture team globals anymore.
Since last VU team names are in chat.log like this: "TEAM NAME"
but before it was just: "TEAM NAME"

There seems to be a problem, XandraX doesn't capture team globals anymore.
Since last VU team names are in chat.log like this: "TEAM NAME"
but before it was just: "TEAM NAME"

Thanks,

I will look into it.

dandy

Would love to talk to you about the way you have your program sorting the chat.log. 20-30k lines seems like enough but I might have a suggestion as to a way you can let the chat.log build until the user wants to remove it themself. I have been thinking about creating a similar program but with work have not had time to work on it.. but I have beening going over the idea of scanning the chat.log and the fastest way it could be done.

SpikE

Would love to talk to you about the way you have your program sorting the chat.log. 20-30k lines seems like enough but I might have a suggestion as to a way you can let the chat.log build until the user wants to remove it themself. I have been thinking about creating a similar program but with work have not had time to work on it.. but I have beening going over the idea of scanning the chat.log and the fastest way it could be done.

SpikE

Binary read from the end...

Sadly... MA are complete dumbfXXXXX when it comes to programming.. so.. some of the file is UTF-8.. some of it is UNICODE and god knows what else.....

Back