New Haircut of VU 9.1 (Pics inside)

Sorg

Alpha
Society
La Faction Beta
Sorg Sorg Sorg
Last edited:
very nice..time for a new haircut :)

Shame the lighting quality is a bit poor in the pics, but I'm sure you'll make some new screenies when you get the chance. Keep up the good work mate and expect a visit from me soon :cool:

I think I'll be paying you a visit soon - good work Sorg! :cool:

There are a few clearer pictures here but Sorg has a lot more unlocked than UC, just these hairshot pictures look a little better.

Looks like there's a LOT of hairstyles that look like the Nintendo video characters hair. :scratch2:
Fun fun fun !

GL SORG and hope to get better screenies soon as there are some kickass ones there to see !!

Out of the 40 new hairstyles how many can ya do?

Out of the 40 new hairstyles how many can ya do?

At a guess, if he can do 17 female styles for now, I'd say he can do 34 in total. So another 6 to unlock.

At a guess, if he can do 17 female styles for now, I'd say he can do 34 in total. So another 6 to unlock.

Hmm... at first i did think it was 40 males and 40 females... and that i was not even half way to unlock all... but MA probably thought the other way, to make the numbers more attractive...

That would mean i'm not so bad then *feel less noob* :D

have to +rep you for that lol.

Sorg

Paid him a visit ASAP yesterday and there are some crazy male haricuts I can tell you lol. But I found one I liked :yay:. The female ones also look very elegant and sexy :cool:, some of theirs are crazy too :D.

Hmm... at first i did think it was 40 males and 40 females... and that i was not even half way to unlock all... but MA probably thought the other way, to make the numbers more attractive...

That would mean i'm not so bad then *feel less noob* :D

have to +rep you for that lol.

Sorg

Hehe, thx

Looking forward to seeing the male offerings now though chap :D

Weeee Hair !!!:yay:

Can I get my afro back now sir Sorg ? :rolleyes:

Oh wow...Sorg, this means we definitly have to scedule a date! :yay:

Weeee Hair !!!:yay:

Can I get my afro back now sir Sorg ? :rolleyes:

No Mice, you need this one! :rofl:

guybalding.jpg

Have been there too yesterday and yes its worth a visit ... there are some fancy styles for male and female avas

Enough of the generic look? Go visit Sorg ASAP :wtg:

For those of you who don't have a paint program for making Sorg's pic a bit brighter:

yes as mice has said bring out the fro's!!! :D I really hope i can get my fro back anyways :D Can't wait to see the male styles, good work sorg!

And here are the M one :

No afro nor Mohawk :'(

I also forgot to screen one, and i saw it only when sorting out the pics.

Also not the best view to see the details of the cut, but i can't sit on the chair and be behind scissors at same time, and since this VU, if i go too close of the chair, my screen start shaking :s

Sorg

No Mice, you need this one! :rofl:

guybalding.jpg

o_O Hahah maybe I should get one ?

Mice the Monk ! or maybe samurai..hmm but i dont use melee..ahh i dunno

Ooooooooh, no spikes yet.

I miss my spikes.

Keep unlocking Sorg :)

And here are the M one :

No afro nor Mohawk :'(

I also forgot to screen one, and i saw it only when sorting out the pics.

Also not the best view to see the details of the cut, but i can't sit on the chair and be behind scissors at same time, and since this VU, if i go too close of the chair, my screen start shaking :s

Sorg

So no Mohawk??? I wan't my Mohawk back!!

no Mohawk or Spikes... dissapointed now MA, Raven was made around those spikes, oh well guess one of these are better then the everyday start with haicuts :/

so how much for one of the new Haircuts Sorg!?

no Mohawk or Spikes... dissapointed now MA, Raven was made around those spikes, oh well guess one of these are better then the everyday start with haicuts :/

so how much for one of the new Haircuts Sorg!?

I don't think it matters. I'm pritty sure some one from MA told that we have to remake our ava's when Crysis engine is added anyway. So I wait with buty stuff til after that, it's just about 6-7 months away.

:yay: soon this game is gonna have a very nice feature,we can move all around flying not walking:yay:

I want this one !! already ready for ladies , why not for men ???

:yay::D PLZ SORG UNLOCK IT IF EXISTING !!!!

wow some nice hairstyles there sorg, good job on unlocking them! I am sad to not see an afro or some dreadlocks (IF MA READS THIS PLZ MAKE PIRATE DREADS!!! PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN BABY!). I may have to come by your shop and get one of those for the time being!

meh, I don't like any of the new male styles. I want my mohawk back =/

Hairstyling has gone to the dogs since ma introduced the standard cut for everyone, it was so much more fun when we could make hair bigger or smaller, thinner or thicker, now everyone with the same cut looks identical. :scratch2:

hey gratz to ya sorg for the unlocks ... i love my new hair ... it just needs to be colored ... let me know the best time to catch ya

Thanks Sorg! for the new haircut.

I love the hair, matches me very well, now to get it colored right and i will have made a realistic virtual me. Awesome

More haircut unlocks needed. I want to look like my sig :)

Back