NEW Information about LOOT!!! TOP SECRET!!!

jamundrud

Guardian
Society
BlackAngels Awakening
Titan Up Uranus
Ok, hold on to your butts because this is groundbreaking, earthshattering information. You can use this to profit 1000% of the time!

I would like to give special thanks to FPC and MA for creating something of such little value to fill a loot window that I was able to buy the 115,000 nova fragments for 20 PED.

Last edited:
Hehe, ya you can literally say MA did the bare minimum when it comes to novas and blazars. At least you found something good to do with them.

Personally I like "no loot" better than nova or blazar

Shame on anyone for reading this thread.

Secret loot information? You have just unlocked the Hopeless skill. :dunce:

Shame on anyone for reading this thread.

Secret loot information? You have just unlocked the Hopeless skill. :dunce:

I only read it because you posted it. :laugh:

Funny thing is that in spanish, "no va" translates to "no go"

Anyone looking to collect some stuff can see it in person at co-ords 60811, 74440.

Don't forget to bring your camera!

:laugh:

Make sure you dive to the bottom or you won't find anything.

Correction: NOVA is NO LOOT that still wastes server time calculating just how many worthless fragments to put into your window.

Was a good enough idea, but the implementation has been a bit weak.

Too bad Novas are not vehicles... would love looting a vehicle in game, even it's an ol clunker like a nova
chevrolet-nova-1962a.jpg

or even a blazer
Ross_TX_89Blazer_1RR.jpg

maybe instead of buying nova's 20ped and complaining you should be out there looting scanner's and fap 90's

I would die laughing if they make novas have more purpose. Imagine, enough refined would be a supernova and then used in a skylight/star themed armor or outfit :)
People would be after them like crazy, then would stop dropping, and some other crap drops :)

maybe instead of buying nova's 20ped and complaining you should be out there looting scanner's and fap 90's

I must have missed the memo that we can now specify what we loot. :wise:

In that case, for my next chirpy hunt I would like to loot a mod fap and full supremacy. Do you read me, MA?

Has no one been to the co-ords? I'm a bit disappointed.

I went there but there was nothing. did you really drop some loot in the ocean?

It is still there!

The co-ords are 60812, 74440 and you need to swim to the bottom!

Please take a screenie if you go :D

I must have missed the memo that we can now specify what we loot. :wise:

In that case, for my next chirpy hunt I would like to loot a mod fap and full supremacy. Do you read me, MA?

Has no one been to the co-ords? I'm a bit disappointed.

i guess you did most people who went got 15+

FPC/SDS made this trash and its crap no value.
This is not MA at all. People are quick to jump on ND about him trying out new things. When he gives good loot peopel whine, when there aint no loot people whine, skill nerf's come and people whine, then a bug accidentally gives atributes and people whine. Its never ending. But somehow Marco and SDS have a magic pill to divert blame cause of the MA connection.

ND is in your face, Marco and crew do that shit "covertly" behind our backs and thats the truth.

FPC/SDS made this trash and its crap no value.
This is not MA at all. People are quick to jump on ND about him trying out new things. When he gives good loot peopel whine, when there aint no loot people whine, skill nerf's come and people whine, then a bug accidentally gives atributes and people whine. Its never ending. But somehow Marco and SDS have a magic pill to divert blame cause of the MA connection.

ND is in your face, Marco and crew do that shit "covertly" behind our backs and thats the truth.

So what your saying is that NDS and SDS both do the same things - screwing over the players - but Marco is smart enough not do it in the open. Nice commentary on your fearful leader ND.

You should stop whining about people whining too. You and Corey are two of the biggest whiners here now.

They made them too common is the problem. Blaz were too rare at first, but they went way too far the other way.

Or maybe they incorrectly through their tiering system would be a smash hit, and thus people would be using the enhancers at a far greater rate. But heh, they didn't design the tiering system to be friendly to average game play.

By the way, there is nothing there anymore :) :dunce:

Did you take a screenie?

A_S_S :laugh:

I bet the guy who looted 1.15ped tt of nova's and sold them to you for 20ped isn't complaining. :laugh:

Back