New information about recent multiple avatar accusation

Status
A scamming avatar affects everyone, so it can be in this forum.

A smart person would shut up when they don't have enough experience to make an informed opinion. And idiot would get butt-hurt when their opinion doesn't matter. Which are you?

Edit: keep it up...the uniformed help me bump the fuck out of this thread. I love it!

You really don't get it.. It doesn't matter if you know more than me about this game (which I'm sure you do). This has all to do with explaining the situation and handling the nay-sayers without completely alienating the audience and discrediting yourself in the process.

I'm not saying anything you have stated is not true.. it very well may be. But I am less inclined to listen to someone's advise when they tell me I'm not smart enough to understand it.

Have fun explaining why everyone needs to heed your warning.

Your trial of my credentials to post is a sham, and it is what is wrong with this community. You people drive others away with your constant attempts to upstage others.

Pathetic.

You are the reason the game is failing. Not MA. Not scammers.

You.

I thank you for the kind Words.

If I'm worse than the scammers, and depositing is more stupid than withdrawal, then I take take your consideration seriously, it will save me several hours/day spent ingame and ~2000 ped/month spent ingame as losses.

If you don't mind I'll quote you the day I start to make sales threads.

You really don't get it.. It doesn't matter if you know more than me about this game (which I'm sure you do). This has all to do with explaining the situation and handling the nay-sayers without completely alienating the audience and discrediting yourself in the process.

I'm not saying anything you have stated is not true.. it very well may be. But I am less inclined to listen to someone's advise when they tell me I'm not smart enough to understand it.

Agreed! :yup:

Hate to to say it Taco, but trying to discredit people with your written holier-then-thou brash opus, just ends up discrediting yourself.

You may have great intentions, but they are hidden by the smooth as 10 grit sandpaper responses. :beerchug:

Will double this post, just in case:

As far as the name I named, I stand by my decision, it was based on a ton of evidence. If I am wrong, I will be the first goddamn one to admit it, and anyone who knows me knows that I will.

You wrong.

The last one isn't gamber, it's smart miner. And his playing style is FAR different from L&Z.

He even doesn't use high amps as L&Z.

P.S.:

<removed image hosted on 3rd-party site>

We not kids, and we can check EL right now, correct?

<removed image hosted on 3rd-party site>

Last edited by a moderator:
Eve is correct. let's not have a witch hunt for more witches when we already have 2 (which are banned on PCF) that can be sent to the stake.

Coyote wisdom.. Welcome to 1955, not 2015.

Eve is correct. let's not have a witch hunt for more witches when we already have 2 (which are banned on PCF) that can be sent to the stake.

Well if I may interject here, and this is from an Outside observer, but this isn't a witch hunt, but more akin to something along the lines of what Josheph McCarthy did back in the 1950's (1950 to 1954 to be excact. So it's been 60 years since we had the like oof Major Frank burns saying that eveyrone is a commie. But McCarthy took witchhunts to a new level. He made everyone who was an American a commie and then tried to have them prove they weren't (It's what they call "Guilty until proven innocent", Not "Innocent until proven guilty").

Oh and by the way you want to know what happened to Joseph McCarthy?
He got censured by the US Senateand died a year later of hepatitis..

And you know what his final words were about his censuring from the congress? "I felt it was a vote of confidence rather than being lynched. "

And it's funny cause it took a Vermont Senator by the name of Flanders to rein in sanity, and make a realizaiton.. that a lot of the MCarthyism was in fact nothing more than idle talk and as he put it, "Hullabaloo"

And this is what this thread has become nothing more than a case of Hullaballo"
and it's time to really stop this. Frankly all of the finger pointers really have not gotten certified proof and this has turned into nothing more than an EU Version of MCarthyism..

So why don't we let the whole matter drop, let the mods liok this thread, and let folks go on their merry ways, after all it's the end of the year, and I do hope that 2015 is a better year than leaving this on a sour note.

Benjamin Ben Coyote (Pilot Callsign "Coyote")
a.k.a. "The (Real) Blind sniper.

Well if I may interject here, and this is from an Outside observer, but this isn't a witch hunt, but more akin to something along the lines of what Josheph McCarthy did back in the 1950's (1950 to 1954 to be excact. So it's been 60 years since we had the like oof Major Frank burns saying that eveyrone is a commie. But McCarthy took witchhunts to a new level. He made everyone who was an American a commie and then tried to have them prove they weren't (It's what they call "Guilty until proven innocent", Not "Innocent until proven guilty").

Oh and by the way you want to know what happened to Joseph McCarthy?
He got censured by the US Senateand died a year later of hepatitis..

And you know what his final words were about his censuring from the congress? "I felt it was a vote of confidence rather than being lynched. "

And it's funny cause it took a Vermont Senator by the name of Flanders to rein in sanity, and make a realizaiton.. that a lot of the MCarthyism was in fact nothing more than idle talk and as he put it, "Hullabaloo"

And this is what this thread has become nothing more than a case of Hullaballo"
and it's time to really stop this. Frankly all of the finger pointers really have not gotten certified proof and this has turned into nothing more than an EU Version of MCarthyism..

So why don't we let the whole matter drop, let the mods liok this thread, and let folks go on their merry ways, after all it's the end of the year, and I do hope that 2015 is a better year than leaving this on a sour note.

Benjamin Ben Coyote (Pilot Callsign "Coyote")
a.k.a. "The (Real) Blind sniper.
Happy New Years to you as well! :beerchug: Let's hope for a better year! :yup:

Nah, there is only one which, having being pointed at, as being worse than all scammers and MA combined.

professions_mf2.jpg

View image in gallery
(Ok I know my skills are mediocre.)

Your precious friend who never posts, doesn't speak English, doesn't talk in game...the one whom is obviously foreign, yet you, with your perfect English and perfect grasp of the English language's uses of slang, nuances, figures of speech etc, has often "had a beer with", he won't even know the difference. Why don't you tell me where that beer was. It would be EXTREMELY easy for you to prove me wrong, and make me apologize. Do it. Do it in pm even. I will keep it confidential, and if I am wrong, I will say so.

You're wrong on many levels.

First: My friend DOES speak english, but it's a quite broken english.
Second: He DOES talk in game, with quite many people. Apparently you're not one of them.
Third: Your ''investigation with tons of evidence'' is garbage because my friend is in Invisible mode 99% of the time as he was 10 mins ago while I was online too.
Fourth: MY english is far from perfect as I'm not native english speaker myself.
Fifth: I said Beers - plural - as in ''more than 100 Beers''.
Sixth: You're asking me to tell you where those Beers were drunk. Check your PMs. I'll send you one in few minutes.
Seventh:
if I am wrong, I will say so.
Let's see if those are just empty words...

Sionkiewicz he wasnt talking about a lack of anyone's intelligence, he was talking about a lack of information that some people have due to their limited involvement with EU.

Sionkiewicz he wasnt talking about a lack of anyone's intelligence, he was talking about a lack of information that some people have due to their limited involvement with EU.

Max, all I'm gonna say is he needs some help with how to deliver a message without alienating everyone he is trying to deliver that message to.

Nuff said,

Max, all I'm gonna say is he needs some help with how to deliver a message without alienating everyone he is trying to deliver that message to.

Nuff said,

Im more concerned with the content of the message than I am with how its delivered :wise:

/mod note/
For all the supposed 'new information', all I see is the same old accusations going around and around.
And people violating the forum's 'naming & shaming' rule.

The forum's policy about making scamming accusations is very clear, and is explained in detail in this thread:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...onale-for-forum-rule-2-13-Scamming-Accusation

To re-iterate 711's final point in that thread:
... if you observe or suspect that a participant is attempting to scam or defraud other participants, the best course of action is always to submit a support case on the official EntropiaUniverse.com website. Only Mindark has the resources and database logs to investigate such issues, as well as the power to take appropriate action when necessary.

:locked:

Apology

Recently I made accusations about someone from RT being part of a known Arkadian scammers consortium of alts.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ation-about-recent-multiple-avatar-accusation

I would like to apologize for doing so.

I was given a multitude of information from different avatars over the course of a week or so...that information appears to have been wrong. I won't throw anyone under the bus, as I WILL accept full responsibility for everything, because I was the one that made it public.

I acted irresponsibly, and though everything seemed to fit at the time, perhaps I was connecting more dots than were actually there. I let my emotions and hatred for the Ark avatar cloud my judgment, and I made an allegation about the RT avatar with only circumstantial evidence, and no real hard evidence.

I shouldn't have done that. It was a mistake to do so, and I see why now. I am embarrassed for what I said, and I very very sincerely wish I didn't. So, to the RT avatar, please accept my apologies. It sounds so insincere in written form, but I promise you, I feel bad for saying what I said.

/mod note/ merged taco's new thread with existing thread.

Taco, while an apology makes you feel better - and hopefully goes some way to making the accused person feel better - it never really makes up for the hurt done to the person or their reputation.

This is one part of the reason for the forum's 'naming and shaming' rule, which you and others in this thread have been willing to either violate or try to get around.

I hope you go to the same trouble to personally contact each and every player that you spread this accused person's name around to as you did when making the accusation in the first place, and not just leave it up to a single forum 'apology' post that not everyone will see.

And as far as your own reputation? Remember the story of the boy who cried wolf.

Status
Back