New item from Merp; Merp Wool

Dergin Skellig

Dominant
Regina, Saskatchewan... regina rhymes with [censor
Society
The Chosen Few
Found some new wool when out hunting Merp, I didnt even notice till at the Storage and it didn't stack with any of the other 3 wool types :confused:

Took some screenies, hunted some more for enough to Refine and screenied that too. And added to Wiki hehe. Now to find out what its for, come on BP's!

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]
Merp Wool

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]
Merp Textile

So the TT value of the wool is a rather odd 36 pec a ball?
Grats for discovering a new item :)

Nice one! Now we just need Daikiba, Chomper and Phasm wool :D

Can't wait to see what items use them all.

I killed a couple of Merps yesterday but no wool. Maybe there aint much dropping.

Very funny even though it's not April the 1st.

Merp drop wool still, which obviously makes wool cloth.

Nice try.

Rofl :laugh:

Xeno said:
Very funny even though it's not April the 1st.

Merp drop wool still, which obviously makes wool cloth.

Nice try.

Rofl :laugh:

I doubt it's a fake, check the orders section of the auction, there was chomper and phasm wool last time I checked, and one of the new tailoring BP's requires Daikiba wool.

Hardicus said:
I doubt it's a fake, check the orders section of the auction, there was chomper and phasm wool last time I checked, and one of the new tailoring BP's requires Daikiba wool.

I just hunted down about 50 Merp, and yes, just wool so far.

So because you didn't get any this pic is a fake?

I think it's real, if you spend time to make a fake pic at his to be atleast a little bit funny, well this isn't, so therefor it's real :laugh: (hah that's logic isn't it :) )

its not fake
i looted some today also

and im buying any amounts

as for the auction orders MA has not updated it with the new materials
also a new material is exasoaur textile and yes im buying this also :)

Do you have any use for it already Thriller?

yes I do :D
but if I told u what for...I would have to kill you :rolleyes:

nah i wont kill you,,,just watch the auction for new clothing items from me :)

EyeContact said:
So because you didn't get any this pic is a fake?

I think it's real, if you spend time to make a fake pic at his to be atleast a little bit funny, well this isn't, so therefor it's real :laugh: (hah that's logic isn't it :) )

No that isn't logic at all. Do forgers make funny looking money?

Thanks Thriller, will let you know if I get any.

I still think it odd that the Merp Drop both types of wool and Daikiba similar.

Also heard on the vine that Tripudion are no longer dropping skin.

@_@

Ahem... at least the color/form of others mobs wool should be changed.

Im ok with Chomper wool as well...as they have fur...but Daikibas ? nooOOoOOooOOoooOoOOo

I looted some too this morning. :)
I thought it wasnt a new item because I saw an entry in Pe-Wiki already...

heh

Kosh said:
I looted some too this morning. :)
I thought it wasnt a new item because I saw an entry in Pe-Wiki already...

Read in initial post you clicked on to get to this thread, as I mentioned I added to Wiki in both Wool and Textile form. As is the nature of a wiki, anyone can add new items or update, anytime. As for markup columns, obviously no trend has yet been set.

I've seen bp's on auction that require Exarosaur Cloth and Daikiba cloth (maybe textile instead of cloth). One was Omegaton Desert Walkers, forget what the other was. Both L bps.

It's a shame that we have merp wool but no BPs for it and BPs for the other 2 but the wool doesn't seem to be dropping yet. I suppose it will all work out soon enough.

Also.. In the saba herds at CC I've looted a bunch of saba skins. I've never seen one before.. don't know if its new or not.

Looks like the clothing biz is getting a huge shot of adrenaline. Time to start skilling again.

Yeah

Yeah there's Saba skin's, been in a Saba outfit for about 6 or 7 months now minus the Exar hat and shoes hehe. I like the pattern on the Saba clothes even uncolored.

exarosaur wool .. new item?

Looted 5 exarosaur wool today... is this new?
Anybody knows of a bp that uses it?

Last edited:
tailors will like the wools :)
seen a lvl III bp that needed the exo wool
and for thrillers secret to the merp wool... i wont tell :)

merp wool makes Jeans :) there was a post on here somewhere...... just don't know where ;)

and for thrillers secret to the merp wool... i wont tell :)

rofl, that and Mags has been advertising for quite a while now regarding blue jeans. But yeah, keep your secret, its very important... in your own head. :laugh:

Back