New Jumpsuits for Players Both Old and New

Cool idea, nice that everyone will get the new issue as well :).

I hope it's a concept art, not an actual 3D model? This pistol can't be real item it looks too stupid.

Probably concept art, yes. Judging by how far proportions are off in that image, they might as well be preparing to enter plastic doll market by offering a more aggressive alternative to Barbie. :laugh:

View attachment 34346

[h=2]Jumpsuits for Current and Future Players[/h]We are happy to announce that as part of the version update existing ‘starter clothes’ will be replaced by highly crafted Colonist Standard Issue Jumpsuits.

Future players can now feel stylish and confident as they are welcomed into the Entropia Universe community. Current players won’t be left out and will receive the new Jumpsuit as an automatic replacement in their inventories.

The following existing ‘starter clothes’ will be automatically replaced:

• Colonist Standard Issue Slacks
  • Colonist Standard Issue Jumpers
  • Urban Nomad Walking Shoes
The replacement is only the first step in what promises to be an exciting revamp of Entropia Universe visuals.

Originally Posted Here

Its look to me like very ugly armor except than thank god dont have helmet witch will make any human ava like a robot or some kind of alien because it distort any anatomic human line.

Its pikachu with robokorp arms nad legs lol

Last edited:
Nooo! You can't take away OJ's!

WTF DON'T TAKE MY OJs I WEAR THEM EVERY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad::(:scared::bomb::bs::censored::cussing::handjob::loco::banghead::nutkick:

ethereal-armor-set3_v002-1024.jpg

What's wrong with those clothes?
Are they too much human?

When i look back to the past i believe it was a mistake from mindark to remove the TT cloths. So many people dont bother about their looks because clothing is a luxury item. Back in time you always could tt your cloths and get the peds back wich lowerd the barrier to spend money on clothing. I doubt the removal of TT cloths had a positive effect on the tailoring profession.

Good looking clothes ingame have never been cheaper, its actually to the degree that you can get clothes that look better while being cheap then the older designs which rerquire to keep 100+ peds locked up in each piece to make it look good.
There used to be a path that you could work upwards improving the level/quality/rarity of clothes you had which set you apart from other players - but nowadays this becomes more and more redundant as good looking clothes are given out for next to no peds and to many planet partners have cheated their way around the expensive colors by just introducing textures that already have a rare color integrated.

Would been cool if pp had their own version,but I can understand why the old school would not want to lose their ojs

There was something wrong with this?

kill_bill.jpg

We should be able to keep our oj's. :(

I want to keep my shoes... And they better be worth a ped ea.

I don't like this new development...I was the first to call newcomers "mangos"...what am I going to call them now? :laugh:

I don't wear my OJ's, but I do like them.

Please MA, don't replace, just give the new clothes. Else part of the history is lost.

Does the suit come with the lady in it?

Does it?

There was something wrong with this?

kill_bill.jpg

We should be able to keep our oj's. :(

Exactly. I really hope this is another case of MA mis-communicating the message.

1. Make sure it's an additional clothing set, not a replacement for existing clothes. I agree that history should be maintained & respected. I don't have my mango jumpsuit either, just a set of shoes and beret.

2. If it reduces the number of players running around in their frilly underthings, it's all good.

Please do not "replace" the old starter clothes. Here comes another example of MA changing something that doesn't need to be changed, rather than fixing the real problems. Why did they even bother with this? Please MA, let us keep our old lemon suits, if we didn't want them we would have gotten rid of them by now. And please stop farting around with superficial fixes, dig a little deeper to find the things that really need to be addressed more than starter clothes. How many bad decisions can one group of people make in a row? Sheesh, why do they gotta mess things up every freeking time they do something!?

1. Make sure it's an additional clothing set, not a replacement for existing clothes. I agree that history should be maintained & respected. I don't have my mango jumpsuit either, just a set of shoes and beret.

2. If it reduces the number of players running around in their frilly underthings, it's all good.

Sorry, if they "replace" the OJs, I'm going full messi91!

Sorry, if they "replace" the OJs, I'm going full messi91!

Read more carefully. As I said, I could take an additional set, not a replacement set. ;)

The old community would party on the yellow walls of port atlantis in their orange OJ's

I couldn't really care much less about this total waste of time, but I think those of you asking for an additional set instead of a replacement are crazy.

The last thing I want is yet more crap that I won't use, can't trade and can't TT cluttering up my storage.

I couldn't really care much less about this total waste of time, but I think those of you asking for an additional set instead of a replacement are crazy.

The last thing I want is yet more crap that I won't use, can't trade and can't TT cluttering up my storage.

I agreed with Oleg in this !!! What historical/collectible thing you are talking about guys? :scratch2:
Trash those damn yellow pyjamas once for all! After all yellow is the color of hate!

Just a question if someone know! I have theses myself but I'm not Caly or RT native, this concern our accounts too?

I think the new starter clothes look awesome. People are so reactionary.

I really like the new design -- I haven't been wearing my OJ's recently. In fact, I can't remember the last time I pulled them out to put on, it's been years.

This will give me a reason to bust them out!

If this was the only change they made, it would be a little silly -- however, it looks like there are more to come. I'm glad there are more updates to come. I'll have to wait and see what else they've changed, or are going to change.

:popcorn:

The replacement is only the first step in what promises to be an exciting revamp of Entropia Universe visuals.

F*** yea! i really hope this is them starting a revamp of old assets in general, clothes, armor, buildings, trees etc. like they have been doing with mobs and server zones. As for the OJs in particular i really dont care, i sold mine back in 2010 and havent looked back since.

When it comes to graphics surely it makes sense to update all parts of it OJs included(although i get it if some dosnt like the new design, to each their own and so on and so forth) instead of leaving certain items in a old graphics style simply for the sake of nostalgia?

:D

Cheers
Jonas

Back