New : Leather Duster Coat

Etopia

Bitchtropian
Society
The Incredibles
ETOPIA
I looted that coat BP.
Can only make M.
I did manage to make only 3 coat , 1 is allready sold , so 2 left.
1 in auction one showed in my shop (Twin mall lvl 3) on a shopkeeper.

I did find the lodod tank top ... sadly i did get the L bp , not the UL...

Also MA did change the patern for fluffens golf pants

So , after som support , they compasate me with a Mctiger BP

All those item can be see and bouth in my shop , twin mall lvl 3

Wow, the coat looks better than the name suggests =)

very nice,

anybody has an idea of the price tag? (at work can't go to Twin mall to check it out)

Gratz fr the BP

BB

awesome! sign me up for a F one when you loot the BP ;)

How much does that "Ubernice" coat cost??? I love it and would love owning one myself and gratz to your discovery!! :wtg:

GratZ Entpoia ;)

2 coat sold allready.
I still got one displayed in front of my shop at twin mall lvl 3.

yes its a realy nice coat you got there etopia, and great that you got it, Master off chlotes making:wtg:

2 coat sold allready.
I still got one displayed in front of my shop at twin mall lvl 3.

I was online and saw it when you discovered it - gratz on that - looks pretty nice too - whats the retail price on them? I'd like one in prancer leather if they ever let us craft with leathers again :(

Well, i saw the male version for 10k i believe on auction yesterday.

Nice looking clothes, gratz Etopia.

Etopia is selling the coats for +10K Peds

/Major Rage

EtopiaDoubleGratz.jpg

Only 1 word : Gratz :)

So , price is 10K

Exist only M version , i had no button to choise F ...
So MA probably did make som special coat for F too.

It was a 11 click LBP , i did manage make 3.

2 has been sold for 10k allready.

1Left.

Gorgeous coat and hope an F version coming soon and looking so good ;)

looks awesome, and dont needed to paint it black? it is black when crafted?

got any better pictures of the coat?

Gratz on the find.

As for the item, I find my armour covers most of a coat.........

Gratz topia :) I must say this looks a hell of a lot nicer then the old storm coat, so hope the female version is this good.

That is a *nice* looking coat. Can we get a screenie of it on?

The female version of this will probabaly be two electrical tape X's over the nipples and nothing else, knowing MA...;)

Last coat sold.

Damm nice ATH BP :)

that duster done in argo leather and cut for a female would be absolutely awsome!!!!

Ciao
Lexxy

Personally, I don't like it. It does not fit the motif of this game. Where is my water well, covered wagon, bandana, stage coach, and old west town.

This coat belongs in a western themed game imho.

I do want to ask though what exactly this coat requires to make that makes it worth 10k PED. Honestly, I really don't see where it is worth anywhere near that imho, and NO I am not trying to start the "it's worth whatever people will pay for it" discussion.

No offense Etopia not meant to be a negative comment towards you.

Last edited:
Personally, I don't like it. It does not fit the motif of this game. Where is my water well, covered wagon, bandana, stage coach, and old west town.

I do want to ask though what exactly this coat requires to make that makes it worth 10k PED. Honestly, I really don't see where it is worth anywhere near that imho, and NO I am not trying to start the "it's worth whatever people will pay for it" discussion.

No offense Etopia not meant to be a negative comment towards you.

Well since there is just 3 of them in game so far, and it is an very nice/cool looking coat (makes me thing of the movie matrix) IMO 10k was not a price to discuss. If i would have 10k ped to spend i would have bought it asap..

I saw a really fine-looking coat like that worn by Neverdie yesterday just before Champions League, I suspect he was one of the buyers? Maybe he'll post a screenie or someone else can give us a shot? Very, very nice! And gratz Etopia on looting the BP! :)

you are saying that most of the things about this game fit its "motif" ? lol If looking for a storyline or anything of the sort you are in the wrong game. To be honest I think it fits the "motif" they have made for the game perfectly...even down to the last pec if brought in price.

Gratz on the bp as well as being compensated by MA...that in itself is an ATH! :D

Looks stunning and im very happy about the L bps its very nice they spread it around a bit althou i expect not many others are able to make them

Half of item dont looks so futuristic.But , the only things i do really understand that any style can fit is clothe.
There is still nowday IRL , people that wear stuff like 10 , 20 , 50 , 100 , 500 years ago.How many girl drool in front of som robe from 500 year ago...
Yes , you dont wear evrything evryday , but thats an other question only for IRL like true weight of the set.

I dont remember exactly , and i was so excited and did get so many zillion PM and people around in mall blabla , that i havent take screeny.But it was nothing rare or very expensive.
As for price,i did sold all the 3 in less than 24hours.I did get many offer from people who was not aware all the coat were sold.
There was even people offering me more if i wait som day they deposit or sell something to get it.

What it worth , well like evrything in EU , the TT.
But does travelling to a mountain and go sliding on cold wet powder , or go to a beach and put your ass in salty water worth ?
What a white squares on white background worth ?
What som music made buy deaf guy worth ?

Often , price is in the eyes of the beholder , and you seems to not like it.

Trader art , is not to buy and sell , but to know what beholder got the most shynie eyes for this or that goods.

I agree with Kaiser, the coat is kinda cool looking, it really doesn't fit in EU that well. I believe 10k is bourne from coats of a similar ilk.

I'd certainly not buy one, I'm really pleased with my burgandy coat. I'm more pleased with it, than either my brigadier or lavendar (which MA really messed up).

However Etopia could have got alot more I'm sure. If she'd really wanted to get peds at what ppl could say extortionate rate, then declaring that only 1 exists and making public advert for 2 weeks then auction for a week. I'd not be supprised to see a very silly price.

Loved the thought that went into response, +rep.

______
Ok don't hit me plz!
Just saw I rez'd an old post, look for something else and this captured my eye. Just to note, saw one of the dusters in auction, holding its value at 10k.
You don't have to appreciate something to make it.

Back