New LG?

Karv

Provider
Society
German White Angels
Karvjiash "Karv" Moshdarij
I know, there are many threads and posts about it. But I also have a possible option. Options can be changed, can give ideas to others, so I just post it... ;)

I thought about many possibilities, so if I forgot something regarding to this option, then speak.

- Only 10 per society allowed per LG (allows smaller but good socs to get land)
- LG's - It would be possible if the fight for the lands would be one after another "Fight for #x, then for #y, etc."
- You can ONLY win ONE land area (if you have won one, you've made it)
- Subscription can be changed until 24hrs before the LG (you should be able to see the participant alliances, their socs and the members they send in)
- Within these last 24hrs you can subscribe to a LG, but not leave it.
IF LG's take place at once:
- you can only fight for ONE LA...
IF LG's take place one after another:
- you can only fight for a total of three LA's (if you won one, you can't fight for another one)...

So the best LA would go to the best team. It would need strategy (when to fight where against who) and planning. Alliances should be possible - for alliances the above rules should be in effect. If a alliance won a LA, the income should be split equal between the alliance members (every alliance 10 people per soc, so it would be equal).

Possible disputes:
- "We have an alliance and another soc just brought 6/9/whatever members/they are not as good as we are/bla, we don't want split equal" - if ya can't smell em, don't fight along with em...
- "If we can only send 10 ppl to the fight, we don't want to give the other members a cut of it" - if you can decide that, they will possibly leave and be your enemy the next LG, but just think different: THEY are SURELY supporting YOU with whatever they can craft, etc.
- To prevent clan splitting as strategy for the LG: Former members of socs (that have left a soc within the last 8 months) can ONLY fight against their former socs (only in the next LG, not the ones after it). And if EVER 2 socs, where every soc has one LA, form ONE combined soc, both LA's are lost and another fight for them will start. PED transactions should be watched, etc. - IF 2 or more socs that participated for different LA's some kind of share the profit (but who wants to give away his own money anyways?), they should have the possibility to explain themselves (maybe a misunderstanding) and else they're banned from the next LG.

Last edited:
I hate to play devils advocate, but the whole system you have outlined will be circumvented when people decide to just leave the soc thay are already in and just form new socs for landgrab, then go back to their old soc afterwards. Leave 1 avatar behind to collect the taxes and the whole change was a waste :/

Back