Votes: 34 60.7%
  • No, I don't like/care melee anyway

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • I have my own opinion

Votes: 12 21.4%

• Total voters

TegyeLe

Dominant
When you are using melee weapons then you are using mostly the same animations, no matter what is your level.
The idea is the following. As you are using melee weapons you become more and more skilled, you can cause more and more damage with better precision (theory). But the animations are the same all the time. What if you can unlock instead a hidden melee skill and from then you can use advanced attacks like the critical hit (so random)? Then you can slice the mob with a new animation according to your skill level, even as an animation combination and and the damage would be the (or similar) like the critical hit.
Not sure if that is possible in the present system but probably in CE2.
What is your opinion?

I'd love to see more done with melee - I'm a bit of a fan to be honest.
My only question is: would these combination attacks consume the standard decay, or would they increase decay? That is, would a 2 or 3 hit combination decay as a single hit or as multiple?

If they increased the rate of decay, this *might* happen.
If they don't, then it probably won't.

After all, it would be advantagous to us, and we can't have that, can we?

So what about shooting? What do we unlock? Side-cocking pistols and one-hand shotgun pumps?

Animations just make thinsg looks better for a while, but the gameplay hasn't changed.

They can give us 10 more dances, but that doesn't upgrade the soc terminals or give us in-game mail.

I say: Let's see after the CE2, I bet the movement's will be changed.
but anyhow I don't think that's a really good idea. :(

I'd love to see more done with melee - I'm a bit of a fan to be honest.
My only question is: would these combination attacks consume the standard decay, or would they increase decay? That is, would a 2 or 3 hit combination decay as a single hit or as multiple?

If they increased the rate of decay, this *might* happen.
If they don't, then it probably won't.

After all, it would be advantagous to us, and we can't have that, can we?

Since you would only be able to use combo with high skills therefore I think the decay should be a normal rate.

So what about shooting? What do we unlock? Side-cocking pistols and one-hand shotgun pumps?

Animations just make thinsg looks better for a while, but the gameplay hasn't changed.

They can give us 10 more dances, but that doesn't upgrade the soc terminals or give us in-game mail.

No, this would be a melee only skill like the martial arts now and more then just new animations. Think about the hair cutting, the more skilled you are the more style you can use. Same would be with this, more skills, new kind of critical damage with new random animations, according to your actual skill level.

With swords you alter between two animations, so probably true that it's possible. But hard to decide if it's a good idea to be able to do a critical on choise. Nah, I vote for cooler animation, but no extra superduper melee attacks. This isn't a Karate game.

When I need a stronger attack I just switch my blade to the proper one for that situation. Just like guns. A tagging gun, a gun for small mobs, a mid lvl gun and a fast mean killing gun with real killing punch in the shots.

I can see different animations coming in future as long as youre hit, damage and critical rates arent affected. So i cant see them being connected with your skill level, i just think more animations would make things more interesting... maybe :p

good idea:D
+rep:)

:rolleyes: Lets talk about pickpocketing skills then .......

"Hi.......
" hello....

"Notification, you lost your ul hl6 modfap + hermes set due to pickpocketing"

Whining support case to MA, "ma's reply, "its all in the game dynamics"

Boom, no logons in ten years. :laugh:

Wanna continue ??? , whats up with the weird posts these days, the game is what it is, if you like something else, go play that.:rolleyes:

Great idea! And yes you should get 'free' damage without decay as you get better...gives you a reason to improve your char...

Not sure if that is possible in the present system but probably in CE2.
What is your opinion?

The animation is very possible in current system, another mmo is using just this feature with same Physx engine. Problem is, such features become demanding hardware-wise.

Back