Info: New MindForce Chips shown by MA Official ingame

How does that work? We give him 2 PEDs and the go shoot a bunch of warriors or something?

Yes, thats exactly how it was yesterday. Where give him == reg via event system.

New chips revealed, healing this time:
Regeneration Chip IX (L) - 22.14 heal/sec
Similar heal/sec to: NEVERDIE FA Series 004 (L), Hedoc SK-50 Adjusted SGA Edition

Regeneration Chip X (L) - 25.03 heal/sec
Similar heal/sec to: Vivo UR150 (L), NEVERDIE LS Series 002 (L), GYRO FAP-40 (L)

Regeneration Chip XI (L) - 27.59 heal/sec
Similar heal/sec to: Hedoc SK-80 (L), GYRO FAP-45 (L), EMT Kit Ek-2500 Deluxe, etc

regeneration_chip_ix_l.jpg

regeneration_chip_x_l.jpg

regeneration_chip_xi_l.jpg

Awesome regen chips, though somehow i'm more looking for smaller ones, lets say IV(L) to VII(L)....

It gets more interesting in the MF world, yet in this pace it will take a level XV chip to make me really :drool:

/Slupor

It gets more interesting in the MF world, yet in this pace it will take a level XV chip to make me really :drool:

/Slupor

LOL slupor...jaw dropping chips is what we want!!!

...who needs a uber Imp-FAP now. I think big heal chips are certainly needed.

Rick

I wonder if this is related to coming Cyrene MindForce:
Miru Miru Cor is the first colonist to discover Suspended Life Essence! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.

The item info simply says "A component used to craft on Cyrene" and it has 0.06PED TT value, looks a bit like cylindrical metal capsules... It is crafted using 10 sweat and 3 "softening agent" per click.

It would be interesting to try to play the game so that you intentionally avoid the use of the revive network for a week.

hehehe When I read the descriptions of these items I laughed so hard! I even asked Charles about it and he had a good laugh about them too. :)

~Danimal

wtf?!?!?

Did I miss April fools day???

haha no, these are actually real chips that Charles showed me after the bot wars. I just waited till now to post them up :)

~Danimal

FYI. Just looted a Regeneration chip VII (L) from a longtooth.

My first ever discovery :wtg:

Big gratz :) saw V (L) and VI (L) discovered during the week as well

I just saw the regeneration chip XI being dropped.

UL version.

That's one I would have liked to see in my loot window as well.

I just saw the regeneration chip XI being dropped.

UL version.

That's one I would have liked to see in my loot window as well.

From an Eomon it seems, based on stats from EntropiaLife....

I would be happy looting any unl regen chip stronger than the III I have right now :laugh:

Would be nice of you to put up stats etc.. ;) The UL and L versions are similar except for a few things.. but ss's would be nice :)

~Danimal

Would be nice of you to put up stats etc.. ;) The UL and L versions are similar except for a few things.. but ss's would be nice :)

~Danimal

You are very right. So here you go:

My socmate sold me a Regeneration Chip VI (L) for TT value, so I did a fruit test for the decay.

2.07PEC decay per use.
3.16PEC SME per use.

Total cost/use = 5.23PEC.

Heal interval: 37.5 - 50.0

I think that means effective heal is 43.75 per use and effective eco 8.365PEC/use?

My socmate sold me a Regeneration Chip VI (L) for TT value, so I did a fruit test for the decay.

2.07PEC decay per use.
3.16PEC SME per use.

Total cost/use = 5.23PEC.

Heal interval: 37.5 - 50.0

I think that means effective heal is 43.75 per use and effective eco 8.365PEC/use?

hum are there images for the Regeneration VI chip? Your calculation on effective heal sounds about right as well. Seems a bit expensive to use this chip though...

~Danimal

hum are there images for the Regeneration VI chip? Your calculation on effective heal sounds about right as well. Seems a bit expensive to use this chip though...

~Danimal

Why do you think it's expensive to use?

Depends what you compare it to I guess :confused:

Why do you think it's expensive to use?

Depends what you compare it to I guess :confused:

I guess you are right... I compare most things to my current FAP (adjusted)...

~Danimal

I guess you are right... I compare most things to my current FAP (adjusted)...

~Danimal

lol

no wonder you say that ;)

I always compare with my current FAP (EMT2600).

So, hell yeah, regen chips have excellent eco! ;)

More new chips have been shown (as event prices)!

Here is one:
regeneration_inhibition_chip_i_l.jpg

My socmate won that and showed me, but he said there were two others also (some heal over time and a "regeneration acceleration") so if anyone gets info/screenies on that... please upload :silly2:

hmm... damage over time vs inhibited regen? how will a inhibited regeneration atrox loot compared to normal one?

how will a inhibited regeneration atrox loot compared to normal one?

I would say no difference in loot.

Loot is mob based. It has nothing to do with the avatar shooting it (or mind-forcing it).

But you might disagree if you follow a different loot theory path.

hmm... damage over time vs inhibited regen? how will a inhibited regeneration atrox loot compared to normal one?

I do not think it would make any difference except lower cost to kill, but dunno :dunno:

Managed to get scans of one more new chip:
health_augmentation_chip_i_l.jpg

cool

So you get +3 HP's for 10 minutes for 70 ME?

Back