New Mining Log

ill throw in my 2 cents here....i judge the market based on mu of two primary resources. garcen and belkar. atm garcen is at 116% and belk at 111%. Duru is another one i usualy keep an eye on which is also at around 111% atm. based on these three alone, i decide if i wanna go mine or go rare ore hunting like Tridenite redulite and ruga. Pyrite is fked untill halloween or maybe even christmas mayhem so lets not talk about Argus. currently, the demand is too low for me to bother spending money on amps. the time+effort reward dsnt seem worth it.

Pyrite is fked untill halloween or maybe even christmas mayhem so lets not talk about Argus.
Personally, I’ve always thought it was comical how people fight over Argus for pyrite like it’s God’s gift to mining. You really have to get extremely lucky and get a big hit on pyrite to justify spending time there, and I don’t like relying as much on “luck”. Plus, the people killing you when you go to pick up claims and the low TT returns make it even more of a fool’s errand 😂

I'm so happy.

I was running 80% TT return on my last 3,100 cycled (~10 runs for me), which is pretty mentally draining even when you're getting good markup (you have to get 125% average MU on 80% TT returns just to break even, which is very challenging to do).

This was received with a DSEC L30 and a L2 Amp so it equates to a 983x multiplier - by far my largest of this log. But more important than anything...that's ~270 PED of free MU and more dry powder to keep finding more MU.

Also, not to get too hung up on TT returns, but this does actually put me back in TT-positive land on the ~40k I've cycled so far in this log.

Edit: You'll notice in the image above that I listed my location if you look closely. I've never put much stock in "protecting locations" from others. It might alter the resource distribution slightly if more people show up, but it just doesn't matter all that much in my opinion.

Still, I think it's funny because some guy just showed up (literally flew his sleipnir over) right next to me that I've never seen before (been running this location for weeks) and dropped a probe within a few feet of this claim. He may be one of those who think that certain size claims only happen on/near specific coordinates (my hundreds of k's of PEDs cycled don't indicate that), or it could be a complete coincidence. Either way - he got a quantium, nice! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
I'm so happy.

I was running 80% TT return on my last 3,100 cycled (~10 runs for me), which is pretty mentally draining. This was received with a DSEC L30 and a L2 Amp so it equates to a 983x multiplier - by far my largest of this log. But more important than anything...that's ~270 PED of free MU and more dry powder to keep finding more MU.
nice hit! hope you get many more :D

#Blessed

Run #9:
TT Cost - 5,184.94
TT Return - 7,379.04 (142.32% TT)
MU Sold - 426.47
MU Cost - 139
TT+MU Return = 150.54%
All-in return = 147.86%

Notes - Sitting on a bunch of unsold markup. Since this run went so well, planning to experiment a bit with the next 5k (or at least the latter half of it once I get rid of some amps I'm sitting on).

TOTALS FOR THIS LOG:
TT Cost - 44,272.30
TT Return - 45,647.05 (103.11% TT)
MU Sold - 3,319.39
MU Cost - 1,295.16
TT+MU Return = 110.75%
All-in return = 107.70%

Run #10:
TT Cost - 5,044.47
TT Return - 4,909.60 (97.33% TT)
MU Sold - 429.58
MU Cost - 89.26
TT+MU Return = 105.84%
All-in return = 104.07%

Notes - Haven't been able to get back to Caly yet, as I still have several L2 amps to get through. That means that the MU sold listed for this run is actually some spillover from the last 5k run and I'm sitting on a really nice inventory of MU that will be reflected in the next run's results. I had alluded in the last run that I was going to try an "experiment" with this 5k. That experiment consisted of testing whether I could capture satisfactory MU more quickly with D-class amps where I am mining currently and I found that I can. So, instead of using L2s and doing double drops, I will be switching to using D-class and doing single drops. The next test will be to see if I can do the same with Terra 6 to speed things up even more, but I'm not comfortable running with that just yet.

This was unexpected to say the least:

I just hit an 850 lyst on the run before (probably 5 hours before this run), so two hits from a single day of mining are basically fully covering this 5k cycle which will be posted about tomorrow. Not great MU, which is unfortunate, but at least it's more dry powder with which to find MU.

#VERYblessed

Run #11:
TT Cost - 5,049.51
TT Return - 9,192.65 (182.05% TT)
MU Sold - 660.69
MU Cost - 125.50
TT+MU Return = 195.13%
All-in return = 192.65%

Notes - All of the MU Sold on this run is actually from the last run... no MU sold from this run yet. Hit three separate HOFs during this period: a size 22 Lysterium, size 20 Lysterium, and a size 16 Quantium. Pretty crazy to say the least. It's unfortunate that so much of my TT return from this run was Lyst, but it's also pretty abnormal and it gives me more dry powder to find markup moving forward. Hard to be unhappy. #blessed

TOTALS FOR THIS LOG:
TT Cost - 54,366.28
TT Return - 59,749.30 (109.90% TT)
MU Sold - 4,409.66
MU Cost - 1,509.92
TT+MU Return = 118.01%
All-in return = 115.23%

Run #12:
TT Cost - 5,390.93
TT Return - 5,159.69 (95.71% TT)
MU Sold - 737.92
MU Cost - 145.20
TT+MU Return = 109.39%
All-in return = 106.70%

Notes - as per usual, last run's MU is reflected in this run's MU sold. I have not yet actually sold any MU from this run. Traveling back to Caly tonight to sell and then will probably take a little time off from mining pretty soon. It's TWEN token time, baby! Hah. We'll see whether that's worth the hype and whether or not I'm able to breakeven hunting. If so, I'll do that until it no longer works. If not, it's back to mining.

Welp, that just happened.

A little bit of backstory here. I last played on my birthday (9/15) and went hunting. On 3k of cycling on ~1 ped mobs, I got back 63%, which is my worst hunting return ever on that type of cycle size and amount. So, I took the next few days off. This happened on my first amp back. Make of that what you will.

Last edited:
GZ!tho the link is blocked from where i locates but i got what you mean and checked hof board in game. :p

A little bit of backstory here. I last played on my birthday (9/15) and went hunting. On 3k of cycling on ~1 ped mobs, I got back 63%, which is my worst hunting return ever on that type of cycle size and amount. So, I took the next few days off. This happened on my first amp back. Make of that what you will.
GZ again brother. well deserved

Amazing 11K+ peds tower, huge gratz!

Run #13:
TT Cost - 5,077.65
TT Return - 16,799.10 (330.84% TT)
MU Sold - 690.08
MU Cost - 126
TT+MU Return = 344.43%
All-in return = 341.95%

Notes - as per usual, last run's MU is reflected in this run's MU sold. I have not yet actually sold any MU from this run. Wow, what great luck!

TOTALS FOR THIS LOG:
TT Cost - 64,834.86
TT Return - 81,708.09 (126.02%)
MU Sold - 5,837.66
MU Cost - 1,781.12
TT+MU Return = 135.02%
All-in return = 132.28%

Run #14:
TT Cost - 5,172.53
TT Return - 5,264.83 (101.78% TT)
MU Sold - 771.53
MU Cost - 126
TT+MU Return = 116.70%
All-in return = 114.26%

Notes - as per usual, last run's MU is reflected in this run's MU sold. I have not yet actually sold any MU from this run. Mining is easily the most profitable profession in the game in my opinion, although as boring as could be.

Run #15:
TT Cost - 5,059.86
TT Return - 5,103.12 (100.85% TT)
MU Sold - 512.31
MU Cost - 158.8
TT+MU Return = 110.98%
All-in return = 107.84%

Notes - as per usual, last run's MU is reflected in this run's MU sold. I have not yet actually sold any MU from this run.

Back