New mission error on Cyrene?

AckerZ

Old Alpha
Society
Dirty Dingos
Anonymous AckerZ Anonymous
Cross posting on here and cyrene forum.

Theres a new mission for beginners to get a BLP pistol, you'd assume it was UL based on the turn in requirements. Currently they are asking for 18.5ped for a 9.25 L pistol and 32ped animal oil residue for a 15.50ped? Got to assume this is an error rather than an outright scam from the cyrene devs?

601rNmi.png
fSjke71.png

Probably not an error. But Cyrene doesnt make the amounts, Mindark does.

Pretty sure those are tt trash guns looted from mobs pretty often too, so thats definitely odd and scummy if intentional

Pretty sure those are tt trash guns looted from mobs pretty often too, so thats definitely odd and scummy if intentional
Yeah I think it has to be an error the mission is for noobs, so why charge them double the item value for something that is a fairly common loot.

Anyone know if the Cyrene Devs are on this forum? For some reason can't activate my email on the Cyrene forum to post there.

According to the person who suggested the quest it was suppose to be 115% of the tt value in oil residue. Mindark made it 200%.

Shawna is trying to get it fixed.

yea that's quite deceiving.... the quest doesn't even have a (L) on it , if for noob quest line they wouldn't know better .....

It's just a lesson in Scam tactics so they learn early and are prepared for the real thing 😄

the real thing
is that some of 'us' or is it 'them'?
If I still don't 'know', then ... hmmm. You could be on to something there, but I still can't get this to fit in the box even after thinking about it. Unless...
Hans..., are we the Baddies? (look up this meme if you don't know it - from That Mitchell and Webb Look comedy sketch series!). Maybe someone has realised?

If they trying to get it fixed ,they should turn off the mission and stop scamming ?
Im not 100% sure but i think its MA who have to do it. Sorry if thats not the case.

kriss in Cyrene Forum, i asked the same:

"We weren't sure if players would or wouldn't be interested in this mission due to the restrictions that we have when creating them via balancing.

Really we're trying to give players more options to use the their loot and this is one of the ideas that we got approval to try.

Cheers,
Kris"

Ah!! if you look, (L) is visible... i think we see whatever we want to see... :)

Back