New Navidia down load

Brooklyn

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Brooklyn lyn York
New Nvidia down load

Hopes this helps some folks

This morning I saw in my Windows download two optional Nvidia downloads for my computer... one was for graphics... downloaded them tried it and it improved my graphics in game... I am running high level in all but shading which is medium... everything runs fine with occasinal lags indoors and sometimes but rarely outdoors...

My computer is off the shelf 2 years old

HP Pavillion Slimline

Windows Vista Home Premium
AMD Anthlon 64x2 Dual Core Processor 44000 2.3ghz
2.00 GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce9300GE
32bit Operating System

Last edited:
Lets all down
load...
=D

Hopes this helps some folks

This morning I saw in my Windows download two optional Navidia downloads for my computer... one was for graphics... downloaded them tried it and it improved my graphics in game... I am running high level in all but shading which is medium... everything runs fine with occasinal lags indoors and sometimes but rarely outdoors...

My computer is off the shelf 2 years old

HP Pavillion Slimline

Windows Vista Home Premium
AMD Anthlon 64x2 Dual Core Processor 44000 2.3ghz
2.00 GB RAM
NAVIDIA GeForce9300GE
32bit Operating System

Do you know what FPS you are getting?

You can beg all you want but I will always choose nvidia over ati.

Why would I want second best? :scratch2:

cuz it's just better :D atm though.... enyway I have confidence that the 5000 ATi series will beat GTX300 series too :D

umm...

its NVIDIA

always has been, you said navidia 3 times, just trying to help :)

You also haven't specified what was downloaded, what versions, for what components. Most of the time the windows/microsoft updates are old outdated crap that should not be installed for almost all people. Most of the time, it can bring your graphicscard back to 16-colour 640x480 experience. So, without specifying what drivers and what specific versions, this information is of no use to anyone.

:/

i got nvidia and im still not running the game :wtg:

Running 190.62 which was release 8/21. No new releases since then.

The update from MS Update is probably old and you might want to go find the newest updates as you might improve things even more.

Updates are always good.

Unless its an update for MS office and you havent even got it installed on your computer lol. It is an optional update but still, WTF?

You can beg all you want but I will always choose nvidia over ati.

Why would I want second best? :scratch2:

hey give ATI credit they've been number 2 for years while many other companies have been number one. And they're from Canada!

You also haven't specified what was downloaded, what versions, for what components. Most of the time the windows/microsoft updates are old outdated crap that should not be installed for almost all people. Most of the time, it can bring your graphicscard back to 16-colour 640x480 experience. So, without specifying what drivers and what specific versions, this information is of no use to anyone.

You are right it is an version released in 2008... I was just surprise to see it on my update list... and it did seem to improve tinsg and I thought I would pass it on... not being a computer geek I be your forgiveness... and indulgence...

B - if you download Fraps and run it while you are running EU - in a corner there will be a 'benchmark'.
A buncha numbers that change up and down - that's going to tell you what FPS you're getting. :)

It has a free trial version, too - so you can test without having to pay for something you may never use again.

Also, if you go into edit your original post - go advanced - you should be able to change the title of the thread, to reflect the proper spelling. :thumbup:

Thanks for the info - interested to see your FPS before I download.

Upgraded my Laptop to 2MB RAM but it did not help.

Got a new computer one week ago,

Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q8200 2.33GHz
4094MB RAM
DirectX 10
NVIDIA GeForce GT 220
Windows Vista Home Premium 6.0

and cant log in to Entropia.

Have downloaded all availble updates.
Have played Entropia for 3.5 years. Might be time to give up Entropia now.

thx,ur thread made my day better

B - if you download Fraps and run it while you are running EU - in a corner there will be a 'benchmark'.
A buncha numbers that change up and down - that's going to tell you what FPS you're getting. :)

It has a free trial version, too - so you can test without having to pay for something you may never use again.

Also, if you go into edit your original post - go advanced - you should be able to change the title of the thread, to reflect the proper spelling. :thumbup:

Thanks for the info - interested to see your FPS before I download.

Thanks for the info will give it a try later this week...:cool:

I did change the titile in advanced but for some reason it stll reads the same:scratch2:

Damn Forum if this isn't fixed immediately I'm going to leave:mad::eek::laugh:

Upgraded my Laptop to 2MB RAM but it did not help.

Got a new computer one week ago,

Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q8200 2.33GHz
4094MB RAM
DirectX 10
NVIDIA GeForce GT 220
Windows Vista Home Premium 6.0

and cant log in to Entropia.

Have downloaded all availble updates.
Have played Entropia for 3.5 years. Might be time to give up Entropia now.

These types of posts really intrigue me because everything should... in theory on both ends work... I have no answers... but out of curiosity would be interested on what the problem turns out to be...

Last edited:
Back