New: Oil Castle!!

lol need dude back in his chair at the rig he can hit it from the top lol....have to say keep it up was very impressed. lol @ oilpec.
cant wait for the next masterpiece

OMG, that's some amazing work there. Couldn't believe my eyes at first :D

Hats off to all of you who built it! :tiphat:

Phu... what a lot of work. And what nice it turnd out to be....

Real nice.
:confused:

wooot nice...

for eifel tower try omegaton cities on amethera, as you can probably built from the balconys????

Hahah sweeet ;P

wow ths looks really cool i am a noob i probably won't get close but i will try

wow, that is absolutely amazing. GRATZ! :D
But here's an idea, you built it in PvP zone correct? why not challenge the noobs to try and take as much out of it as possible? PHEAR THE NOOB ARMY!!!!
Maybe you could try building things out of other things? Like, make a crystal palace! (melchi) Or somethign else with a stupid pun for a name!

thats is one cool piece of art ;)

my only question is how in the world did u guys build and defend ur oil for 6 hours? didnt people try to take it?
being that people are so rude ...

CG

We acctually made it in a not-very-used part of Pvp :) so we didnt have anyone there that bothered us, we didnt create lag on the oilrig, plus we had guards if anyone came. ;)
We were supposed to do it in pvp1 but it was bugged atm. people who went in couldnt be shot before they relogged inside pvp... We couldnt axactly stop and say "halt! thou need relog then we shalt kill thou!" so we moved it to a working pvp :)

Skam i saw you lied once, one noob did get hurt ;)

This castle was sponsered and made by Oil.. ;)

better late then never..Very very Nice...Loved the castle... :dunce:

Creative players Rule.. :D
Ciao a tutti.. :cool:

OMG!!! It's one of the coolest things I ever saw in PE! Maybe the homes will be built this way in the future if MA implements bricks :laugh:
Gratz for it, and keep them coming!

Abee said:
Skam i saw you lied once, one noob did get hurt ;)

When I am making oil or pecart, I dont shoot unless they steal since well... Im usually to busy stacking that I dont see whats happening around me ;) But when Im not making art, well offcourse, there might be some poor noob dying from my hand :D

jfk omfg hfs mfc nfw dfbi..... (i think i got them all)
lol....thats pretty damned good.... there should be a hof system for that *TEAM OPEC just built an oil structure consisting of 1k oils*
lol, i dunno how much it was.... helluvalot though..... :eek:
you should at least be able to post it here in ef hof...

wtg dude (i DID miss one!)....props and reps be upon you :D

Zasz said:
jfk omfg hfs mfc nfw dfbi..... (i think i got them all)
lol....thats pretty damned good.... there should be a hof system for that *TEAM OPEC just built an oil structure consisting of 1k oils*
lol, i dunno how much it was.... helluvalot though..... :eek:
you should at least be able to post it here in ef hof...

wtg dude (i DID miss one!)....props and reps be upon you :D
the whole caste, we figured, must have been worth about 70-80 peds. Meaning about 7000-8000 oilbarrels
;)

very nice castle there :handgun:
i wana make a dung/fruit house and in the middle of PA :sniper: :argue: :poke:

Akoz said:
W00t?
I make 3 towers, 1 turret and 70% of an outer wall and you don't even get my name right? :(

Edit: oh and you didn't even get the turrets into the pic! :)
Here's one with them : http://entropia-pioneers.kicks-ass.org/phpBB2/album_pic.php?pic_id=11734
Pic by Da

I wrote this thread when we just had finished it and everyone went to bed ;) Im sure I wasnt the only one halfway braindead after hours of stacking :D

The turrets are on a pic in gallery, as I said. more pics in gallery ;)

Okay, now that is just freaky... :eek:
What were you on when you did that? :eek:
Lol, great work though, that must have been really very extremly hard and exhausting, bet you got all nice and sweaty there... :eek:
AWESOME!!! :eek:

Sculpture event

May intrest you to take a look here it could use some good participants looks like you could cut the mustard :)

We do have an events forums here, look in "About project-entropia",

Whoops sorry Its because I didnt see an events section pay more atteantion to the search bar next time :wise:

Amazing i must say, being a noob has soo many limits, got no chance doing that myself without being shot dead for the material of choice :(

very impressive :)

WOW! Very nicely done... :clap: :bowdown:

... is that a horde of orange-clad newbies on the horizon...? :handgun: :D

to bad we can't build these anymore :(

btw its awesome :D

Azor... pfft!

nice necromancing there btw geothermalcat.

JESUS CHRIST why did you have to necro this thread? :mad:

Back