New Planet Discovered?

A: There are many other- and already implemented possibilities to turn the web in 3D without the need of downloading a 4GB client.

Care to cite some references so we can compare the graphics to EU?

B: Most people on the internet atm do not have the means of even running EU, let alone this will become an essential part of the experience.

Many people don't even have a computer.

C: EU has already scared off such a big number of participants that it will take a decade atleast to score enough reputation to become a possible viable part of the internet.

Heresy, baseless, and speculative.

Besides, once Hollywood gets involved you might rather think the end is near as Hollywood only offers empty content aimed at making revenue, no matter what the audience thinks. They've recently decided to cut costs hugely (in favor of "empty" movies) so the only thing you'll probably be able to do is buy your ava some fan stuff and view the same trailer a million times.

Heresy. Baseless. Presumptional; speculative. Heavily opinionated. The sky may be falling in your world, but definitely not in mine, and many others.

Last edited:
Care to cite some references so we can compare the graphics to EU?

Many people don't even have a computer.

Heresy, baseless, and speculative.

Heresy. Baseless. Presumptional; speculative. Heavily opinionated. The sky may be falling in your world, but definitely not in mine, and many others.

Hmmm...people get burnt at the stake for heresy ....but they have to be found guilty in court where hearsay isn't allowed as evidence.

As for the graphics...have a look in the Off Topic section, those graphics are better than EU maybe? In some game too..which probably works.

People have left, that's a fact, in as much as they don't play now. Until recently they couldn't chip out and the withdrawal process is far from instant so it may take a while to get their peds out...which is the real point.
I may as well have left for all the peds they have had off me, I won't pay for a half destroyed game...and I KNOW I'm far from alone in that.

The Hollywood cutting back ...it's a commonly reported fact which I have seen discussed on TV by George Clooney and Quentin Tarantino among others...but what would they know eh ? That's not to say that licencing a Star Tek or Clone Wars planet in some way wouldn't appeal or be great ..I think it's an awesome idea and would be well up for it as would so many others. Jedi was an official religion in the last UK census as many people put that on their forms believe it or not, so there's interest enough.
Just to prevent my burning at the stake ...here's a modicum of proof of that last bit :-
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/2757067.stm

t

The sky fell in my world once. Everyone died. Two days later I saw pink elephants running amok all over. The trees had turned into giant forks with spaghetti on and I ate them all until the world went under. Sadly, I tripped into a river made of chocolate rain the day after and got hit by lightning. Needless to say, I died again. But the good thing is that my sister who is also my daughter and my mother took care of me and resurrected me. We shared a few fork and spaghetti trees with each other and my son, who is also my grandfather, woke us upp. We had fallen asleep in a giant ocean of blood pudding while admiring the horrible view we had.

When all is said and done, it was an experience I can recommend everyone. And all of it is true. The sky did fall!

Now I am going outside to ride a flying pony to pony-land. It is located 500 mies above Norway. They have seal soup there. Made with the seal of a pentagram that is.

Oh, and I am Jesus. Forgot to mention that.

I've looked up all your old whines and oldtimer complaints... as your and your uber friends once told me to do... and since you oldtimers can't get seem your head out of past long enough to see that big changes are already happening and are going to happen... I'm totally bored and disinterested with listening to anything most of you have to say... happened before October 2008

Im bored and desinterested with todays world of entropia, because no real content was added since a very long time (all hail the CE2 conversion). Just hypes and announcements of announcments. Hence I whine and complain.

Still, I browse the forum every day. Im not leaving just because I dislike something. Thats the worst advice on the forum these days.

Ahhhh the big changes.
Im waiting since 2006, for these so called, BiG changes. I cant wait to see the Cyrene & Rocktropia stuff, which might (or not) make Calypso look boring. :/

Im getting tired of it, but Im still here, spreading my moods. :p

If Id leave, someone else would take on my position. :)

This is not 2004 - 2008... it is "now" end of October of 2009 and we are now as equal citizens in the midst of complete, albeit overdue, overhaul of the entire paltform graphically, and the the company, to finally make good on all the promises that were held-up and delayed...

Yes yes, now all promises will become reality...
CE2 doesnt even look as awesome as advertised. Half ready it is.
Of course there is hope, but I learned from the past.

Thats why I just cant look into entropias future with a bright smile.
(except for Cyrene and maybe Planet Rock...or the Space Pirates ;) )

Still, it is my 1st mmorpg and I will sink with the ship. But me, as a customer must be allowed to complain, if I dont like the way it is going. I dont need someone telling me Im a whiner, because I am.

Its not my problem that Entropia is 100% perfect in your eyes. But we can discuss that matter. :)

I just cant act like many others by saying:
"Weee CE2, new planets, now everything will be fine"

...because of the past.
I know, you dont like talking about the past, but I tend to talk about the good old times and all the forgotten things that might have improved this universe, adding new dimensions of exploration, action and fun.

I am not really interested in listening or reading a rehash of your past experiences which were marginally relevant at the time and totally irrelevant in the present... and will have no possible interest to anyone in the future... that lies beyond Jan 1, 2010

Noone forces you, but let me try it this way:

Factories, build your own robot, big mindforce update, taming, vehicles, content updated every 4 weeks, same bugs returning again and again, all the "funny" mishaps regarding MindArk...
Totally irrelevant ? Maybe in your world.

Sure, many new participants joining in 2010 will probably not mention anything regarding 2004/2005/2006/... etc. . But I will still be here and so will the others. :)

If you actually took the time to do some reseach of you own... like read my posts in this thread.. you could have made a meanigful contribution... I have already framed the issue of the question of the dates by relating to them to future... the past is yours and the future is mine... try that ignore button...

I read your posts. I posted by writing my opinion.
Id rather like to discuss then to ignore. But its not easy to argue with you, as you enter "attack mode" too early. :)

Past is more important than present and future because the past is where we learn from mistakes.

The present is where we do them, and the future is where we are about to do them.

But the past... nothing is so important as history. :)

And thanks for those EFD... I must spam more nonsense. :laugh:

McCormick

Yada... Yada... Yada
"Hence I whine and complain"

Yada... Yada... Yada
"Im not leaving just because I dislike something."

Yada... Yada... Yada
"Im getting tired of it, but Im still here, spreading my moods." :p

Yada... Yada... Yada
"If Id leave, someone else would take on my position. :)"

Yada... Yada... Yada
"Of course there is hope, but I learned from the past."

Yada... Yada... Yada
"Thats why I just cant look into entropias future with a bright smile.
(except for Cyrene and maybe Planet Rock...or the Space Pirates ;)"
Don't see how...

Yada... Yada... Yada
"But me, as a customer must be allowed to complain"

"But we can discuss that matter. :)"
No we can't... not anymore because you beleive;
"I just cant act like many others by saying:
"Weee CE2, new planets, now everything will be fine."

because of your past

"I tend to talk about the good old times and all the forgotten things that might have improved this universe, adding new dimensions of exploration, action and fun."
And there are many oldtimer whiner threads for you to do that in or pehaps you should start your own thread

"Sure, many new participants joining in 2010 will probably not mention anything regarding 2004/2005/2006/... etc. . But I will still be here and so will the others. :)"
I strongly suggest maybe we now need a new section of the forum to recognize your new positions and here's a picture to work with...

"I read your posts. I posted by writing my opinion."
Which had nothing to do with what I posted and what I described as the issues of discussion for this thread...

"I'd rather like to discuss then to ignore."
Then clearly understand and I am no longer interested in discussing past issues as I see them as totally meaningless... and irrelevant... so if you want to disucuss the postive aspects and potential of all the new changes and the postive implications of various new planets and their positive impact on EU then I'm willing to talk... if not... well you already know the drill...

"But its not easy to argue with you, as you enter "attack mode" too early. :)"

Now back to
alternateREALreality...
In realationship to the new hollywood themed planets now under development by Neverdie Studios for SEE virtual worlds...

nevereverdie:
"worked with SEE Virtual Worlds all day, meetings at Warner Brothers, and later Hot marketing company Ayzenberg. Future Looks Bright N' Busy!"​

I was thinking last night of a movie themes that would make good and interesting adult themed planets... that could explore the more adult themes of avatars and human interactions and the Movie that pops out both visually and in story content is "BladeRunner"... based on the novel

Of course Terminator or Aliens and I'm sure others would be more action oriented naturals...

But I think of "Blade Runner" because of it's very dense human enviroments and subtle deeper questions about our growing personal need for personal realtionships to technology... and it's developing relationships with us in terms of being more human in it's repsonses... both visually and audibly...

I'm thinking more in terms of the issues raised in P-J's thread

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/general-discussion/167086-storylines-rw-morality-vr.html

and moving beyond the first wave of planets....​

Last edited:
Just logged into Entropia portal to discover that new planet… SEE Virtual Worlds is now listed as coming soon…Our universe is growing and this promises to be an interesting new place to be…what I found most interesting is the visionary aspects expressed on the last highlighted paragraph of this story…
:cool:

SEE Virtual Worlds, Entropia Universe Join Forces to Bring Blockbuster Movie Properties

LOS ANGELES--(Business Wire)--
SEE Virtual Worlds, LLC, a new division of SEE Touring Attractions
Inc. - the award-winning company behind many successful and innovative
themed touring exhibitions, including Star Trek The Tour and Titanic
Official Movie Tour - today announced a partnership with Mindark PE
AB, the Swedish developer and creator of the Entropia Universe, to
expand popular Hollywood properties into full, stand-alone virtual
planets utilizing the Entropia Universe Virtual World Platform.

"I believe that this is the first, fully realistic business
capitalization of what has been up to now a fledgling but exciting new
entertainment platform," said Martin Biallas, CEO, SEE Virtual Worlds,
LLC. "Special Entertainment Events has been creating and presenting
Hollywood's best themed entertainment projects for the last decade.
Our unique relationship with the entertainment industry has provided
us rare access and insight into what's required to bring high profile
properties to the public. And, we know how to present those titles to
their best advantage and protect them which is of great concern to our
studio partners. There is no question as to the clear synergy that
this venture embodies."

In the first merger of its kind, Mindark will provide SEE Virtual
Worlds the Entropia Universe Virtual World Platform. SEE Virtual
Worlds will launch Hollywood-inspired virtual worlds to coincide with
Entropia's debut of the state-of-the-art and award-winning Cryengine2
upgrade in early 2009. SEE Virtual Worlds will handle studio licensing
of major Hollywood film and television properties and marketing for
the themed worlds. NEVERDIE Studios, led by virtual world icon Jon
"NEVERDIE" Jacobs, will design and develop the individual planets
which will include input from the creative teams behind the original
film or television property. Mindark will integrate the newly designed
planets into the Entropia Universe.

"Mindark has enjoyed great success in the emerging fields of
virtual worlds," said David Simmonds, business development director,
Mindark. "We believe that this long-awaited enhancement to the
industry will bring interactive entertainment to a new level. As a
company, we've been careful to only make such a move when the right
combination of proven partners were realized and it's clear that
there's no better triumvirate then this. Together, Mindark, SEE
Virtual Worlds and NeverDie Studios represent all of the elements
needed to expand this marketplace."

"Movies give us the ability to watch our favorite stories, video
games enable us to interact with our favorite stories and virtual
worlds will enable us to play, work and grow inside our favorite
stories," said Jon "NeverDie" Jacobs, president, NeverDie Studios.
"Entropia Universe is the viable economic platform for this
partnership given that virtual reality is a medium that has come of
age."

http://www.reuters.com/article/pressRelease/idUS207340+06-Oct-2008+BW20081006

http://www.seevirtualworlds.com/

http://www.seevirtualworlds.com/VirtualWorld_StudioAgreementRelease.pdf

hehehehehehheeee .... He said EARLY 2009 ... LOL :laugh: Sorry thats all i got ... a whole lotta lol :laugh:

hehehehehehheeee .... He said EARLY 2009 ... LOL :laugh: Sorry thats all i got ... a whole lotta lol :laugh:

At first...I guess that's all that can expected of some...
;)
but perhaps on further reading there might be something to
:scratch2:

PS: Thanks for bring the OP forward perhaps we can get back ontrack

Last edited:
An update to SEE Virtual Worlds. John is doing the planet(s) development. First one up is in partnership with a major movie studio that is releasing a blockbuster movie in Feb 2010. Connect the dots. First planet from SEE VW is still about 9 months away.

Additionally, SEE VW is working on another blockbuster deal. There will be a press release for this one if we can get the deal signed. If this second deal is finalized soon, the community will see two planets launched at or about the same time next Summer.

Due to my non-disclosure agreement that is all I'm going to say, which is nothing. However, I've sat right next to John in two SEE VW meetings, (amazingly without being hit once by his flailing arms) so take it from someone on the inside of one of the planet partners. You guys are part of the future. There is a lot of interest in the EU platform. Major players are getting involved. Those of you that have been here awhile, thank you for sticking around long enough for the rest of the world to take notice.

Thanks for the update

It looks like we are going to have a heck of a year
this is very exciting stuff and we are all even if we don't all admit it
privileged and happy to be here and be a part of the begining

to quote Jon

Viva the Virtual Revolution!!!

[YOUTUBE]xiSIQzwIPzQ[/YOUTUBE]
Somehow, this just seems apropos.

Only if you are proposing a Peanuts Planet although I would prefer Calvin and Hobbes or Southpark

McCormick

Yada... Yada... Yada
"Hence I whine and complain"

Yada... Yada... Yada
"Im not leaving just because I dislike something."

Yada... Yada... Yada
"Im getting tired of it, but Im still here, spreading my moods." :p

Yada... Yada... Yada
"If Id leave, someone else would take on my position. :)"
wall of shit[/CENTER]

This is last post I read from this person. I hope ignore button is easy to use, gonna search it now. Cya brook

Edit: haha I made it, now this thread looks much better!

I must say, and I swear, I laughted loud in RL seeing I cant see your posts anymore :D :D :D This message is hidden because Brooklyn is on your ignore list.

Last edited:
Thanks for the update

It looks like we are going to have a heck of a year
this is very exciting stuff and we are all even if we don't all admit it
privileged and happy to be here and be a part of the begining

to quote Jon

Viva the Virtual Revolution!!!

You should be the new PR person for MA.

I hope MA will make it right this time...god, how often did I say that in the past.

You really do work for MA don't you ?

hahaha ya, after reading that quote I was thinking the same thing....

All those "planets" have been like that for ages.... At least for many months since Ive started doing inventory checks regularly.

Brooklyn... you seem to be getting defensive (Im pressuming maybe Im just mis-interpretating your words) about a subject that has obviously been stated is old news.... Nothing new is happening for EU....

From what I heard Cry engine was around the corner for 1-2 years.... and now that its here its missing many things that previous versions had.... so I think before planets show up theyll need to get us back to what we had before.

PS: I love the enthusiasm from someone who admits to spending maybe 5-10peds bombing a day, 5ped shooting and maybe 4peds crafting.

I must say, and I swear, I laughted loud in RL seeing I cant see your posts anymore :D :D :D This message is hidden because Brooklyn is on your ignore list.

Since I had put myself on my ignore in order to make the world's record of being the most ingored person ever on a forum... I have no idea what I wrote...

If your are actually interested in my post on subject for what they are then is tshould make no difference as whether I wrote it or someone else did...

You should be the new PR person for MA.

I hope MA will make it right this time...god, how often did I say that in the past.

The OP and the post have nothing to do with "MA"... It's about SEE Virtualworls and Neverdie Studios and what the future of their contributions might be... This is what I mean when say people are so stuck in past that they can't see the future in front of them... no matter how many time you reapeat it...

Now back to
alternateREALreality...
In realationship to the new hollywood themed planets now under development by Neverdie Studios for SEE virtual worlds...

nevereverdie:
"worked with SEE Virtual Worlds all day, meetings at Warner Brothers, and later Hot marketing company Ayzenberg. Future Looks Bright N' Busy!"​

I was thinking last night of a movie themes that would make good and interesting adult themed planets... that could explore the more adult themes of avatars and human interactions and the Movie that pops out both visually and in story content is "BladeRunner"... based on the novel

Of course Terminator or Aliens and I'm sure others would be more action oriented naturals...

But I think of "Blade Runner" because of it's very dense human enviroments and subtle deeper questions about our growing personal need for personal realtionships to technology... and it's developing relationships with us in terms of being more human in it's repsonses... both visually and audibly...

I'm thinking more in terms of the issues raised in P-J's thread

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/general-discussion/167086-storylines-rw-morality-vr.html

and moving beyond the first wave of planets....​

Sounds awesome.... now if only we can fill up Calypso and Amethera before we start hacking away at the few participants we have and send em off to different planets....

No news no mainstream media = no new players.... IMO....

I've looked up all your old whines and oldtimer complaints... as your and your uber friends once told me to do... and since you oldtimers can't get seem your head out of past long enough to see that big changes are already happening and are going to happen... I'm totally bored and disinterested with listening to anything most of you have to say... happened before October 2008

I dont think reading past posts has the same effect as actually experiencing the old times. First of all, many things aren't mentioned on this forum that actually occur ingame and secondly you can't understand the hardship an orphan is going through, just because you read Oliver Twist... just apply that analogy here.

You're not some messianic figure, where everything before the time you came into the game has to be disregarded. You can learn alot from the past, same could be said about MA/FPC. You just don't want acknowledge the past of the game and the people who played at the time because you weren't apart of it.

I think currently... and Im going to use maybe a dark analogy so forgive me if it offends anyone....

Once upon a time Germany was a great country to live in.... Jewish people were happy and doing fine.... then some changes hit the country... the people now in charge of the country changed their policies and began taking everything they could away from the Jewish people including their lives and possessions.....

The government would make broadcasts and move people to ghettos telling them its a nice place and that they will all be happy there... they were lied to about new things would come to make their lives better and easier.... of course these things never came... or came in very different packages then what was thought.....

Some Jewish people stayed quiet... just hoping to survive.... some would scream and hope for help and nothing would happen.... others would point the finger and turn against the others... in hopes of surviving... or fooling themselves that they all will be fine.....

Brooklyn.... for someone who says they stop clicking/shooting/mining after they profit... which probably means you rotate very few ped weekly/monthly... you sure do talk about a future golden age of EU a lot.... does it matter to you.... from the ways of how you sound like you play... you use EU as either a social venue or a venue to explore..... and personally I rather do those 2 things IRL then in-game.

PS: Sorry if that analogy offends any germans, or jewish people.... just came to me as it seemed to fit decently :D, not trying to say what the jews suffered through in ww2 relates to how some EU players are suffering in EU... just a very loose broad analogy.

An update to SEE Virtual Worlds. John is doing the planet(s) development. First one up is in partnership with a major movie studio that is releasing a blockbuster movie in Feb 2010. Connect the dots. First planet from SEE VW is still about 9 months away.

Additionally, SEE VW is working on another blockbuster deal. There will be a press release for this one if we can get the deal signed. If this second deal is finalized soon, the community will see two planets launched at or about the same time next Summer.

Due to my non-disclosure agreement that is all I'm going to say, which is nothing. However, I've sat right next to John in two SEE VW meetings, (amazingly without being hit once by his flailing arms) so take it from someone on the inside of one of the planet partners. You guys are part of the future. There is a lot of interest in the EU platform. Major players are getting involved. Those of you that have been here awhile, thank you for sticking around long enough for the rest of the world to take notice.

Hate to say it but these type of posts just seem to smack of desperation, and maybe just a hint panick.

It's all very well saying New Planets will be here soon, but some of us who have been around for more than 5 minutes (Brooklyn that's not you by the way) know how long 'soon' can be, in MA time.

If they don't sort this mess out now there won't be anyone here to see the new planets.

Because in the way I'm presenting it and withe the new planets coming on board on late December presents a new state of affairs affairs and conditions that makes it new virgin territory, for many, including myself... and I explained that... but the truth I think you and others are taking a piss... and an irrelevant one at that... so move on... unless you have something real and on topic to add...

Is it so hard, to say:

Oops my bad, nothing to see here ppl, move along..
Just say sorry.?

you use EU as either a social venue or a venue to explore..... and personally I rather do those 2 things IRL then in-game.

possibly non-existent for her - not to be mean, its just that some people have a failure of a life, so they rather prefer to live in an online world. Not saying this fits Brooks description, just from some of the comments like viva the virtual universe, and i read another thread something about the development of virtual worlds and her making some long ass post about how we could socialize, have day outs in this VR world.... dont have the energy to site it at the moment.

Brooklyn, I love you :ahh:

You're the sunshine on this forum, your posts are invigorating and entertaining :D

I can't help it but I have to admit I enjoy reading your threads on this forum... At first I got pissed off, cos you seemed a stubborn cow, then I got frustrated cos you would take any counter argument as personal attack, and then I got annoyed cos you would not accept any of the arguments the older player put forward...

But now that I got to know you, I start to like you... cos I realize that what you post or what I post does not matter, what matters is that we come to this forum to entertain ourselves and to talk about EU and that's what you're doing...

You make me smile, you make me giggle, you make this forum a fun place to read :wtg:

Just keep it coming Brooklyn... go for it... :laugh:

P.S.: I deffinitely don't have you on ignore ;) I'd be missing out on way too much fun! In fact, so much dedication to the game merits some respect in some way ... :hammer:

Is it so hard, to say:

Oops my bad, nothing to see here ppl, move along..
Just say sorry.?

There's nothing to be sorry about and certainly no one here worthy of an apology from anyone. So I suggest if it is of no interest to you... to ignore it and move along... and if your really not interested in anything I have to say hit that ignore button and use it better than most here seem capable of...

Hate to say it but these type of posts just seem to smack of desperation, and maybe just a hint panick.
QUOTE]

Only in bizzaro world

Come to think of maybe that's new planet for all of you "good is bad... up is down... circle is a square... past is future... affectionados of hubris malconent...

So to Restate... this thread is about the future in relationship to SEE Virtual Worlds... Nerverdie studios and this statement

"Movies give us the ability to watch our favorite stories, video
games enable us to interact with our favorite stories and virtual
worlds will enable us to play, work and grow inside our favorite
stories," said Jon "NeverDie" Jacobs, president, NeverDie Studios.
"Entropia Universe is the viable economic platform for this
partnership given that virtual reality is a medium that has come of
age."

and this one

I guess we should be discussing something thing as new as foot guards or maybe the EGG for you old timers... but I'm interested in the future of EU and the people and companies that a lining up to develop the new planets which be start coming on line after CE2 is fully implemented...

The more I read and view interviews with Jon Jacobs… I can really feel the life energy, commitment and vision he is going to bring to EU... I think, in the end, the true brilliance behind the platform model of MA is opening up the development channel for young entrepreneurial, dynamic and creative developers who can embrace a new broader vision of virtual reality than just gaming…Rocktopia as an example in terms of music and entertainment moves us directly beyond the current boundaries of virtual and real life which he "Neverdie" is expanding in both directions…

http://www.virtualmindhive.com/comp...ie-studios-presents-qthe-queen-of-shebaq.html

This really is new stuff as far as mmorp virtual environments is concerned and MA by providing a rather inexpensive and profitable way to allow visionaries to see opportunities that we can’t even imagine at the moment… Artist IMHO are always one of the first real migratory and connective inhabitants at the edges and boundaries of societies or new social environments be they real or virtual…and the Queen of Sheba, is great example of this… in terms of the virtual/non-virtual divide…

Already we see FPC is responding to the “real” pressure for improvement competitive planets by hiring a new creative director… and who knows what else is just over the horizon for FPC as they draw inspiration from working with and in competition with other highly creative and visionary souls… the technology is now here and will grow to meet the needs of all these new school of Social Artists and Mental Sculptors…

and this one

Entropia Universe is First Virtual World Ever to Contribute to Emmy Award |

"Interactive Emmy® Award recognizes convergence of television drama and virtual world Entropia Universe | Gothenburg, Sweden and Cannes, France, April 14, 2008. * Last week in Cannes, France, the International Academy of Television Arts & Sciences announced the winners of the International Interactive Emmy® Awards, recognizing the drama "The Truth About Marika," produced by Swedish Television and The Company P, for the best Interactive TV Service. The program successfully integrated television and the Internet, yielding an exemplary crossover experience for viewers that showcases the potential of future projects between the two mediums. As part of "The Truth About Marika," viewers could participate in the show by helping to solve the mystery of a missing person. Clues were planted in the virtual realm of Entropia Universe, where viewers could collect the separate clues to solve a larger puzzle, leading them one step closer to solving the overarching mystery. Viewers could also interact with the avatars of the main characters of the show inside Entropia."

and this one

:cool:

And into the future

“Where do you see Entropia Universe in five to 10 years' time?
We want Entropia Universe to be a big part of the way people communicate over the internet in the future. The human mind is set to interact in a three-dimensional environment and the web at the moment is two-dimensional.
We believe 3D will be the way of the future when it comes to communicating over the internet.

We have a grand vision that in 10 to 20 years' time Entropia Universe will be a better place to be than the real world.”

and the update that makes them all current and relevant

This is last post I read from this person. I hope ignore button is easy to use, gonna search it now. Cya brook

I'm with u on this one, it's a fist time I'll use the ignore function )) Her post to McCormick was uncalled for and showed a pitty little person trying to hide his/her mental shortcomings by attacking and insulting those, who diagree )

I'm with u on this one, it's a fist time I'll use the ignore function )) Her post to McCormick was uncalled for and showed a pitty little person trying to hide his/her mental shortcomings by attacking and insulting those, who diagree )

The problem is your attitude towards the forum postings... not their content. ;) You need to take it less serious and think of it as entertainment. By putting someone on ignore, you will miss out on a lot of fun :D

:silly2::wtg::ahh:

:yay:

By putting someone on ignore, you will miss out on a lot of fun :D

Deffo not true mate :D I really laughted today when I placed her on my ignore, and than saw I cannot see her comments. Kinda childish maybe, but kids do have best fun ;)

The problem is your attitude towards the forum postings... not their content. ;) You need to take it less serious and think of it as entertainment. By putting someone on ignore, you will miss out on a lot of fun :D

:silly2::wtg::ahh:

:yay:

Usually I'd agree with you )) But I'm not a buddha. rarely, but things do irritate me too. I guess it's a compliment for a troll like Brooklyn, but her posts irritate me, and that is exactly what she seeks.

Luckelly, our reality is what we make of it, and in my reality, there is no Brooklyn anymore, even if it is so thanks to ignore button :D

I respect your choice to enjoy her crap, but I prefer to bury the hole with crap and not smell it ))

:yay: More planets, and we are going to get them within 2 months from now :yay:

For it has been written, and so it shall be :yay:

Back