New planet FYI

And an interview with the future developers of Planet Theryon.

Seems another company set on great things but from what I read on the interview it seems they have a bit too high expectations.

PS: There will be no sweating on Planet Theryon :laugh:

now

SPANIARD BLEND WILL DEVELOP A PLANET IN
ENTROPIA UNIVERSE
Madrid, June, the 22nd of 2011.- Pyxel Arts has announced today an agreement with MindArk PE
AB, the Swedish company owner and developer of Entropia Universe, to develop a planet through
its games developer studio, Spaniard Blend. With this agreement, Pyxel Arts becomes the only
Spanish company that currently has managed to become a Planet Partner, the name that MindArk
gives to the companies that develop planets for Entropia Universe.

2 months ago

SPANIARD BLEND WILL DEVELOP A PLANET IN
ENTROPIA UNIVERSE
Pyxel Arts has announced on 14 of April 2011 an agreement with MindArk PE AB, the Swedish company owner and developer of Entropia Universe, to develop a sci-fi planet through its games developer studio, Spaniard Blend. With this agreement, Pyxel Arts becomes the only Spanish company that currently has managed to become a Planet Partner, the name that MindArk gives to the companies that develop planets for Entropia Universe.

may be the more interesing line here is

MindArk develops, operates, markets and provides Entropia Universe. MindArk is based in Gotenborg, Sweden and has
80 employees.
now down to 75 when they fired all SDS traitors

there already have been interviews on ep.

there already have been interviews on ep.

Yeah, i know. What i can understand is not so much a new planet, but more of a new part of the space with space the important thing?

Guess there is a small error:

From page 1:
The 2010 turnover of Entropia Universe topped $422,000,000

From page 2:
The 2009 turnover of Entropia Universe topped $422,000,000 U.S.

$422million in 2010? Really, is that what it says on the financial report, I can't find the report to check.

$422million in 2010? Really, is that what it says on the financial report, I can't find the report to check.

Or in 2009 if you rather believe what it says on page 2 :silly2:

Turnover counts every ped every time it's exchanged inside the system. That could be 4.2 billion PEDs moving one time, or one ped moving 422 billion times. That not indicitave of USD, SEK, or Euros are going in or out of the system.

may be the more interesing line here is

now down to 75 when they fired all SDS traitors

uhhh... MA did not fire anybody from SDS. There is no reason to think MA considered any of the traitors or was ill-disposed towards any of them.

PPs weren't the way to go.

Back