New planets

sweraiszir

Guardian
Society
Rangers
sweraiszir raiszir sweden
Hi, there is something i dont understand about the new planets in Entropia Universe. Will we use the same items as we do now? or do we have to get new gear at these planets. I read that we could travel to these planets from Calypso but that was very new for me. How will the loot be then will we loot same crap as we do now or is there going to be new stackable items there that we craft with?.

I would realy like to know if i can use the same items there as i do at Planet Calypso since im planning to buy a item for 15kPED+.

+Rep for a good answere.

if we knew...

if we knew what would happen in the future, we would invest in the items that would become more expensive...

MA does not want this, for this reason they never post a VU update content list before the servers go offline, and MA's future plans is a very well guarded secret for the very same reasons.

If you 'invest' in some item in EU, there is no guarentee whatsoever that its value will remain. The only guarentee is that MA will pay out the TT-value of the item to you, in case of withdrawal.
Any 'investment' in EU is not a money back warantee, but speculation.

This equals that you will have to decide yourself, whether you really want that item bad enough to bring money in game, with the knowledge that its value might go down, or go up and make you rich.

he was asking if equipment in pc can be used on other planets.
the answer is yes and no.
there will be item locks on certain planets or certain areas of planets.

you may be able to take your syfi gear to next island but if you travel back in time to the stone age you will not be able to use it, you will have to find stone age weapons and armor.

On the new planets stuff should work from what I understand, unless it is "restricted" like if you are in an archery area in the past ... you can't go blasting a laser there ;)

The question is how effective our stuff will be on the other planet ... we don't know. I do recall the interview with Myrene Planet where they said not to sell the imk2 yet but instead sell it to them ... which is like indicating it will work there.

On the other hand, they also said that we think we know it all, but we'll know nothing ... so in the end ... the future will decide.

On your 15K item ... Calypso will stay so you'll be able to enjoy it anyhow on the planet you are on now ;)

If it's 14999PED TT item and the MV is 1PED, buy it. You lose a max 1PED.
Otherwise, you're speculating on MV like everyone else and we won't know for sure whether you can use said item on certain planets or not until they (planets) come.
If it's tt+15k then you probably don't wanna hear my thoughts on that lol.

It's been stated that most items will transfer, but not necessarily all. Each planet will have some of it's own special items. No one really knows what those are yet. That means you may or may not be able to take guns, mining tools, or other things to other planets.

PED will be universal across all planets, however.

I wonder what happens if I try to sell an item with a high TT value to a planet partner's TT?

For example, I'm on Calypso and I get a 1000 PED HoF of oil. I jump in a teleporter and go to Rocktropia. There I put the oil in the trader terminal.

Do I get PEDs back?

Who's is paying me the PEDs?

I think very few things will work on the other planets. I don't think you'll be able to see items from one planet to the TT on other planets. You won't have access to the storage from one planet on another planet.

TT is run by MA, so theoretically you'd expect to be able to TT any item, from anywhere at any TT.
Theoretically.

from what i remember reading.
ma has control over the loot system of all planets.
ma has control over the basic shop center(tt).
ma has control over the auction system.
planet partners may make new skills.
skill up system is controlled by ma.
planet partners may make their mobs how they chose, with stats how they like and item they want them to drop, ma still controls the loot system for the mobs.
planet partners can create equipment of any type they want with whatever stats they want. ma can decide if these items will work on calypso.
(this means next island could create an armor that blocks 1000 pen, cut, imp, burn. this could be their standard armor stats for the weakest armor, ma can make it so that can't be used on calypso.

I wonder what happens if I try to sell an item with a high TT value to a planet partner's TT?

For example, I'm on Calypso and I get a 1000 PED HoF of oil. I jump in a teleporter and go to Rocktropia. There I put the oil in the trader terminal.

Do I get PEDs back?

Who's is paying me the PEDs?

I think very few things will work on the other planets. I don't think you'll be able to see items from one planet to the TT on other planets. You won't have access to the storage from one planet on another planet.
MA controls PED, so it doesn't matter what planet you are on. The planet partners aren't backing the PED on their planets, MA is.

New planets have their own currencies.

Thus, MA will introduce Foreign Exchange rate system soon :yay:

Then, have more jobs for business people :laugh:

I'll export opalo laser guns to the island where people only have rock axes :lolup:

New planets have their own currencies.

Thus, MA will introduce Foreign Exchange rate system soon :yay:

Then, have more jobs for business people :laugh:

I'll export opalo laser guns to the island where people only have rock axes :lolup:

your 3 days late >.>

Back