Question: New player looking for an active - helpful - military oriented RP / PVP guild:

Thank you very much for your time and consideration. You can hit me up in game or on this thread. My in-game characters are:
Valexcea Nightvain Jare
Catra Nightvain Jare

First of all: Welcome to EU!!:yay: There are few good Soc's out there that would love to have you and are more PVP style, etc. Mine however is not one of them, but we are friendly and like to kill stuff!! I'd be glad to help you in any way I can.

I hate to be the buzz kill police, but please note the EULA that we all hit "I agree on" when you log in each time states under 2.1 :
"You may only register one Account."

I just wanted to give you that information, and you can do with it what you choose. I don't mind - I'm just saying I wouldn't publicly announce you have multiple accounts. (multiple avatars=multiple accounts) I don't know much more on the subject other than that - so talk to other people about it.

First of all: Welcome to EU!!:yay: There are few good Soc's out there that would love to have you and are more PVP style, etc. Mine however is not one of them, but we are friendly and like to kill stuff!! I'd be glad to help you in any way I can.

I hate to be the buzz kill police, but please note the EULA that we all hit "I agree on" when you log in each time states under 2.1 :
"You may only register one Account."

I just wanted to give you that information, and you can do with it what you choose. I don't mind - I'm just saying I wouldn't publicly announce you have multiple accounts. (multiple avatars=multiple accounts) I don't know much more on the subject other than that - so talk to other people about it.

Ahh, we'll be careful of that. Technically the female is my wife's account.

What's your crew and what are you guys into? I dont have to join just a PVP guild. I find RP and PVP guilds more often then not are seperate groups. I'm pretty open to good people most of all.

Hi

I'm new to EU but very experienced in MMORPG's as a raid leader, PVP commander and guild leader. I've run major guilds and cities in SWG, and been a Fleet Commander for an EVE 0.0 corp, as well as a Raid Leader in WOW as examples of my style and background. I've also been a Role Play and Event coordinator in several games.

I'm a North American / Central and West Coast timezone player.

I'm looking for a military oriented guild that can help me learn the ropes of Entropia. I have 2 characters, one is meant to be a crafter / trader and the other is designed to be a PVP Sniper, both are very low level. I am 36, a professional in real life who is educated and in the RL military. I'm not looking for kids, I am seeking a group of mature adults who like to have fun, are a cohesive crew with clear goals. I'm also looking for a crew that can provide top level training in how to succeed at this game.

Some things I enjoy
- PVP
- Crafting
- Flying
- Role Play
- Military style guilds
- Things that make big explosions
- Coordinated tactical operations

I'm not a beggar, and I expect to work and earn my keep. I'm very open to guilds that have specific jobs, or are structured in a way that allows for in-depth player created content that has a fun purpose.

My success here will show my wife and some RL friends whether or not this game is worth our time. So I could bring another 3 people along with me if all goes well.

What I'm NOT looking for:
1. A group of kids.
2. People who cannot write in complete sentences or feel the only way to communicate is in l33tzors texting.
3. People who suck and are not fun to be around!
4. Drama

Teamspeak and ventrillo is not a problem and preferred.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration. You can hit me up in game or on this thread. My in-game characters are:
Valexcea Nightvain Jare
Catra Nightvain Jare

Hope whoever reads this is having a great day!

Welcome to Entropia Universe.

Firstly, having two characters is prohibited. Chose your one avatar and with him/her you can do any profession you desire.

I think that your experience in MMOs might only make you bad in EU as this is entirely different ... everything.

What do you have in mind when you talk about success here?
I hope you realize that becoming rich will not come if you will not invest heavily first? Again, this is not your typical MMO, this is Real Cash Economy MMORPG.

Ooookay. Got that, thanks. Perhaps they should include a "delete character" button somewhere.

I think I'll just delete this post if I can. I'm looking for a guild. I appreciate the welcomes, respectfully however the above posts are not what the purpose of this thread is for. I'll just delete and call it a day. =)

Ah - wife's account - it's all good. I'm in Natural Born Killers and we are broken into smaller Societies based on skill levels. It's military style as far as hierarchy, but pretty relaxed atmosphere. We are pretty casual these days, often get team hunts going at the spur of the moment - and are all mature (ish) haha players. It sounds like you are looking for something more organized, but you can always "be the change you want to see in the world." I'm sure you know from your other game experiences that if you make stuff happen people will follow.
Browse through the society section of the forum and look at the society terminal - you can search by most skilled and most members (I think)

Back