Narca: 118% 0.94
Zinc: 112% 1
Lyst: 123% 3.61
Caldor: 116% 1.18
Blaus: 106% 0.72
Markup total: 7.45
MM return: 86%

hello there..

No clue why ur returns are that low. I used rookie finder myself for a while just to see how mining works but my returns were always above 85%. Anyway keep droping and soon u will have enough skills to do 1 ped bombing. One more thing, instead on using (L) finders buy rookie teramaster. It will save u the trouble of changing finder every couple of drops. If u dont find one contact me in game. I m sure i will have a spare in storage. Gl + enjoy :)

Hello,

Use little big mining log (google search)

This will help you keep track of where ore/enmatter are, as well as helping you space your claims out.

When you have a big database, you can then begin to only aim for high value ores and constantly get good/profit returns. (It takes a lot of grinding first though).

Good luck with your log :D

Thanks for the feedback all :)

hello there..
Anyway keep droping and soon u will have enough skills to do 1 ped bombing.
What skills should I have before I need to move to other searcher? When I no longer gain skills?

One more thing, instead on using (L) finders buy rookie teramaster.
I was planning on finishing the SIB on the current finders, before I move to that one. Or doesn't that matter?

@Jennifer: already doing that indeed! Thanks :)

Hi all,

Thanks for the feedback! :-D

@crazyqpp: Maybe I am just unlucky :) I was using the rooky finders because I thought that would give me the best skills; I was planning to move to the terraformer once the SIB is 'empty'. Or am I mistaken here?
Would love to get one, haven't found it in the TT yet.

@Jennifer: I use it already yes. Do ores 'respawn' at the same spot/area?

I am a new miner as well and have been logging my run results too. Good luck with your endeavor.

One thing I noticed is the MU on Lyst often looks to be around 113% on auction but I have yet to find a buyer paying more than 108%. When I asked Red why this was he said he expected the price to drop soon. Anyone know any legit buyers paying good MU on Lyst?

Cheers

I am a new miner as well and have been logging my run results too. Good luck with your endeavor.

One thing I noticed is the MU on Lyst often looks to be around 113% on auction but I have yet to find a buyer paying more than 108%. When I asked Red why this was he said he expected the price to drop soon. Anyone know any legit buyers paying good MU on Lyst?

Cheers
I sell my low quantity ores to "ES 3onePL warrior" she gives better % then other traders on Twins. I wuld advise u to make decent stacks and sell on auction urself. You wont get better price then auction from anyone. Gl:wise:

I sell my low quantity ores to "ES 3onePL warrior" she gives better % then other traders on Twins. I wuld advise u to make decent stacks and sell on auction urself. You wont get better price then auction from anyone. Gl:wise:

Good idea buddy, I will look up that buyer next time I'm online. I have a small bankroll so usually sell my ores after each 100 ped run to fund the next one. I am experimenting selling small stacks of ingots on auction currently to see if it's worth the auction fee.

Cheers

Cheers

I just sold over 10k ingots on the auction @ 116 % MU
I believe the price of lyst is increasing rather than dropping.

I just sold over 10k ingots on the auction @ 116 % MU
I believe the price of lyst is increasing rather than dropping.

Nice work! Can I sell you my lyst for 113%?

Nice work! Can I sell you my lyst for 113%?

Thanks for the offer, but I don't craft and don't like reselling. How many ingots do you have? I'm sure you can get at least 115 % if you put your ingots on the auction now.

Back again, did another mining run today; this time on Arkadia.

150 probes 7.5ped
0.22 ped scanner + 0.06 scanner + 0.06
Cost: 7.84

13 hits (17%)

85 Kaz stones 3.4 3.6
1 Megan Stone 0.18 0.21
40 Ospra Stones 0.80 0.90
4 Narcasium Stones 0.32 0.36
Total 4.7 5.07

Profit: -2.77 (65%)

And some replies:
Anyway keep droping and soon u will have enough skills to do 1 ped bombing.
How many skills in what? Once I stop getting a SIB on the beginner scanners?

Use little big mining log (google search)
Yep, I've been using it!

Thanks for the feedback all!

Being able to do 1 ped bombing has nothing to do with skills, you need bankroll.

Bad run:
Costs:
- 150 probes: 7.5
- decay: .18

Finds:
hit ratio 13.69%
TT: 2.8
MU: 3.22
Profit: -4.46 (58%)

New run:
Costs:
- Scanner decay: 0.82-0.58 = 0.24
- Probes: 200 = 10
Cost: 10.24

Profit:
100 drops, 22 hits: 22%

4.32 4.32
0.72 0.83
2.10 2.58
Total:
7.14 7.73

Profit: -2.51 (75%)

Scanner: .58-.22=.36 ped
Probes: 300 - 15 ped
Total cost: 15.36

Hits:
2.78 3.33
0.84 0.84
0.91 0.97
2.24 2.28
===
6.77 7.42

Profit: -7.94 (52%)

----
Did a longer run this time; quite bad results.

Is this just a streak of bad luck, or is it possible to mine in a bad way or something?

only way to mine is 100 peds of probess or 200 peds Worth...that's 10 or 20 bucks in the USA..then you start doing that for a few hundred runs and will see results after...mine all 3 ore enmatter and treasure...comming from an experienced miner on dropping unamped....good luck..oh yeah use Tools that suit your skills and some extras like small amps and enhancers...sorry but this is the way MA is doing it now

Back