New social skill

I wonder if it goes up with every pirate kill in space.

It may have been added specifically for a certain particular infamous pirate who prides himself on his pirate/troll status.

Or its a placeholder/teaser for what is coming in next week's update.

yep as i said here MA finally made a skill for me

It's not professional to use that icon / image, so I wonder if that's just some internal placeholder that the developers were using temporarily which got accidentally released.

If that was the case, I guess now it will teach them to use a better / neutral placeholder images next time and not random stuff from 4chan or other sites.

There is also a possibility that they got hacked / someone inserted that image maliciously (especially since this new skill was not mentioned anywhere official at all).

No they didn't get hacked. Seriously.. why even go to that tangent... THAT is the thing a hacker does to a multi million dollar rce game? Magically plant a troll face icon in the game... come on.

My guess is that it shows the number of people that ignored you; mine is 48, while most (nice) people I know have it at default 1.

My guess is that it shows the number of people that ignored you; mine is 48, while most (nice) people I know have it at default 1.

i know plenty people who ignored me but i have also 1

i know plenty people who ignored me but i have also 1

Yeah, sorry, it was a joke, you know, trying to see if anyone fails for it and make my trolling counter go up. :p

MA got TROLLED!!!!

attachment.php

See the Troll :D

Wow well done.. you missed the other threads on the same topic -.-

To: K-Max

It is a placeholder for a citizen plot system feature that accidentally slipped in. It will be fixed in the next patch.

You missed this post that was made on another thread. ;)

To: atomicstorm
Wow well done.. you missed the other threads on the same topic -.-

You could have at least gave him the link to that other thread, right?

Not everyone's a forum lurker. (To be able to catch that specific post made in one single thread. :laugh:)

/mod note/ merged with existing thread

Back