New Society - The Hellfire Club NOW RECRUITING

Setheus

Old
Setheus Nightraven
Hello all,

This society has just been created today and we need new members to fill the ranks.

We have three so far, myself, and my two sisters (literally).

There are no official qualifications for this society...so long as you're laid back, can take a joke and like to have fun with others. That means we're taking everyone from newbies to vets.

Our ranking system may seem a little strange...we use chess pieces. Of course MA doesn't allow customization of rankings so it's slightly unofficial.

So, if you're new apply today and if you're a vet...well, I understand you're most likely in a soc, but if you're considering it, you're experience and advice would be greatly appreciated and will not be overlooked.

Applications can be emailed to: setheusnightraven@hotmail.com. We can arrange a meeting time that is convenient for you. (Applications will not close and that email account will remain open, so if you're late in reading this don't fret you can still apply).

PS. If you're a comic reader you'll know where I stole the name from :laugh: You'll also understand how the rankings work.

As an added incentive, for newbies obviously, for every new member you bring to us we'll give you 50 pec's :) Of course this can go to vets, but I somehow doubt you'll be needing it :silly2:

Regards,
SNR

Five members and growing :D

Keep those applications rolling in.

Back