New spaceships?

Blackblood

Guardian
Society
The Knights of Entropia
Arithon Blackblood Threestone
This is one of the items of the VU7.7 content list:

Robot space ship updates
More kinds of robot ships have been spotted.

Has anyone found any new kinds? And, if yes, what was in them?

dunno, probably the same kinds of stuff, maybe in this ones the bot actualy defends the spaceship lol

what are these spaceships? i seen ppl getting loot examine 'em..

Dannei said:
what are these spaceships? i seen ppl getting loot examine 'em..

When Mining you can find a "signal" isntead of a claim that leads you to a small bot ship guarded by a coupe drones.
Inside is a Storage Box you can open and you will get 50 PED of loot.

Sometimes a Beacon is in there that will lead you to another ship that you can take a team on to battle on this large multi level ship.

You have to kill all the bots on the ship including a "end-boss" then you can open up all the storages boxes on it.

Kind of a Mission/Quest.

RexDameon said:
Sometimes a Beacon is in there that will lead you to another ship that you can take a team on to battle on this large multi level ship.
Kind of a Mission/Quest.

...and this is where I think we are going to see the changes. I have only been on two beacon-missions so far, but the levels in the ships looked somewhat alike (one 23ped beacon and one 29ped beacon). Maybe there are going to be a greater variety of mission ships from now on.
Can someone that is more experiensed on beacon-missioning please comment on this?

Ps: The value of the beacon reflects the difficulty of the mission, the higher the harder. Ds.

Thanx!

So how tought you gotta be to examine it (coupe drones)?
From a n00b with a jester to a über player with shadow =)

Dannei said:
Thanx!

The ones that you examine, after that you have found them when mining... The jester isn't to much help but you can actually make a run for it, press the red button on the side of the ship and get the loot. You don't need shadow and you dont need to be uber. :)

The drone guarding the space craft is a gen 1, so if you can kill a gen 1 drone you have no problems at all.

Dannei said:
Thanx!

I only found 2 spaceships so far and in each there was only a drone gen 1

even if he spots you you have time to loot the ship, no big deal, there is a storage box on the side of the ship, not on the ground but on the ship "body".
if's red I think, just use it like a normal storage and puff, 50 ped loot :)

Plus well let's say i wouldnt want one of those drones guarding my house.

They tend to walk away from the ship and not guard it all.
They are like my dog, the only thing it does to intruders is wiggle them to death with his tail :D

Sounds like some cool missions to accomplish, i was hoping to see some newer ship types that could be player owned in the near future, or at least be able to customize the ship in your own hangar. :)

These RoBots are all can will be destroyed using vehement-blaster mkIIIIX's of doom, and tactical nuclear warfare of for Killing Bot prescences.

Back