New Sweat buyer on the scene...

Status

Dalas

Prowler
Society
Death Unlimited
Luke Dalas Cambridge
Hey Sweaters. I recently got 1000 in my Sweat Gathering skill (see my only Achievement), which was cool enough for me, and now I offer something cool to you.

1 Pec Per Bottle.

Yep. Now I've reached this milestone, I feel like contributing something to this great activity that has kept me afloat in EU since it started, and always provided fun for me!

So whenever I want to buy some Sweat, I will either pick out a random person, or if you've read this, you can offer me some if you see me.

Keep sweating alive!

Dalas :thumbup:

When I want to buy, I'll hang out in Port Atlantis. I usually sweat at Atlas Island North though, just incase.

sweet +rep for all the help u will provide to newbs

Great way to give back to the hardcore sweaters...

I almost always pay 1 pec per bottle simply because I'm usually in a hurry to gather some ME. I don't mind paying extra and if I can find someone reliable, I'll give them a contract for a large amount of sweat, the quicker they get it to me, the more I pay...

Nice to see people giving back...

:wtg: WOW 1000 in sweat gathering!!! Gratz!!! I'm sure you'll have a ton of people taking you up on the 1 pec per bottle offer;)

As you know I do the same, I feel it's only right, ppl work hard for it:) and a pec per bottle only seems fair!!

Best Wishes Dalas;)

Indeed. I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you sincerely for buying my sweat at 1.0 since I met you. Your legacy will be continued ;)

PS. I'm still gonna gather, so it's not over yet!

1 Pec/bottle

That is awesome, I always pay 1 pec per as it is easier math :scratch2: . I remember what it was like to start this experience in EU and at that time it was 2 pec or more per bottle . All new players need help and you are awesome for doing that . Plus rep for you my friend .

Great work Dalas, seen you around at Atlas North a few times in the past, good initiative too :)

Thanks guys, all posts appreciated!

To give you some background, I started EU in November 2002 (way before Sweating!) but when Sweating came along, I loved it from the outset. At the beautiful price of 4.4 per bottle for my first 100 Sweat!

Soon discovered the Sweat Farms, where I spent the time until I had level 100 and got capped. Next came Phoenix until level 200 and capped again. Then AIN after it was uncapped, until the present day ;)

So, I was there at the beginning and I'll be there 'til the end!

EDIT: I'm currently at the Rig, getting some extra cash to buy all your sweat!!! So just wait a little while ;)

:yay: you'll have to stay at the rig for months :D
Because you'll get incredible amounts offered.

Update: Buying will now take place in

ATLAS ISLAND NORTH

and will be in short bursts of 5 buys or so. I will post here when I'm ready each time ;)

Already done my first burst. Sorry for those that missed it, I'll try to buy from different people every time.

Nice initiative :yay:

I'll pop in when I have 1k of sweat

+Rep for you

Yep, and 1k of sweat per person please! :)

Nice of you :)

Guess youll be flooded with sweat now :laugh:

Keeping it in moderation. Bought 3 lots straight away at AIN from nearby dwellers, and had 2 orders from socmates, so that was my first round. Next one soon, hopefully!

I'll be buying whenever I get enough extra cash for it! Price will ALWAYS be 1.0 unless the market goes higher, then I will. And I will ALWAYS be buying at some point ;)

I have 1.5K waiting for a buyer like you
let me know when you are buying again ;)

greetz

i also try to give 1 pec per botle, i think that if you want to raise the price, you got to buy for more, not sell for more

Great, Rep added :)

Is there anyone buying still sweat for 1 pec per bootle?
If yes, when and where can i find him?
I am sweating at Nea's pleace atm.

look forward to meeting u ingame, just started, non depo, just got over 100 sg skill and got about 5k sweat needing to be sold hehe

If someone wants to buy some sweat for 1pec a bottle I can be of service :)

I have about 1,5k sweat atm, but still gathering so if you want to buy just contact me.

My name is Pujin ingame to. the full name is Gantz Pujin Silverweed

Hoping you are still doing this :)

Great to see some peoples care about the hard working sweaters :)
when i arrived for first time at PA the sweat was at 1,4 per bottle then had a break for very much to long and started now a month ago and noticed sweat is down on 0.6 =(

Sweat buying is still going on. I've taken a few k recently from some lucky sellers ;)

Remember people, I'm hanging at Atlas Island North most of the time, so if you want to add me or whatever, go there to find me :)

Also, I have been getting some attention from this thread. Getting noticed and recognised, so thank you all for the appreciation :)

Hope to global soon and buy all your sweat!

Hey Sweaters. I recently got 1000 in my Sweat Gathering skill (see my only Achievement), which was cool enough for me, and now I offer something cool to you.

1 Pec Per Bottle.

Yep. Now I've reached this milestone, I feel like contributing something to this great activity that has kept me afloat in EU since it started, and always provided fun for me!

So whenever I want to buy some Sweat, I will either pick out a random person, or if you've read this, you can offer me some if you see me.

Keep sweating alive!

Dalas :thumbup:

gratz:wtg:
+ rep for u:D

i've got 1k sweat that i need to sell, so if anyone of u are buying, plz post where and when.

+ rep and helping out other ppl..

Old post resurrected once more...:D

wow this post is old but hey wat the heck let me use my "res chip!!" :D. I think ppl shud still buy sweat at the old age price of 10ped per k if anyone is still doing that please post. even if ur buying small amounts each time some noobs will be very happy I too will very soon start buying if all goes well at the rig ofc.
So let the posting begin or watever offer u can that's higher than 5peds per k.

~Mark~

Status
Back