FYI: New tool under developemnt

Is there any way to proper setup cost on healing on adj resto?

Now it is calculating not per click on resto chip but it count for click and for every heal made by resto itself per whole 30seconds and if I get 30 heals (every 1 second chip add 8,4-10,8 hp) then the cost is over 30 pec and it should be only per one click on begin.

I cannot take avg per 30 seconds because when im almost full on hp and launch resto it will heal me for example once and then 1pec/30 heals is incorrect.

Next question, is there posibility to change graph? Now on longer hunt you are not able to see how much loot you got from mob and how much kill cost is.
view.php

Last edited:
i would really like to test this out but i cant get my character paired. i am not able to write my avatar name when asked by the program. and when i login to the game, go to local chat and press the p button or write /pos it doesnt recognize the name either. i have tested several graphic options (windowed fullscreen etc) and nothing works.
i guess it doesnt know where to find the chatlog but i cant edit any options as well. i cant tell it where to find logs, i cant enter any other options (if there are any)...
what am i doing wrong?

I have the same issue, and I tested the above.

I always run game in Fullscreen on / Fullscreen Windowed.
Game screen is not shared by 2 or more monitors.
And I still use P for location.

In the client, when pressing P the graph updates properly. No loot is recorded and "Mobs Killed: " Does not increase.

I have the same issue to,am running in Fullscreen on / Fullscreen Windowed and everything else is working apart from the mob count and loot window, have tryed running as admin and still the same.A ny suggestions on what else i could try?

i would really like to test this out but i cant get my character paired. i am not able to write my avatar name when asked by the program. and when i login to the game, go to local chat and press the p button or write /pos it doesnt recognize the name either. i have tested several graphic options (windowed fullscreen etc) and nothing works.
i guess it doesnt know where to find the chatlog but i cant edit any options as well. i cant tell it where to find logs, i cant enter any other options (if there are any)...
what am i doing wrong?

Could you please provide your registration email and avatar name. I will pair them.

Not finding the chatlog produces an unhandled exception so not the case.

Thanks,
Giannis

I have the same issue to,am running in Fullscreen on / Fullscreen Windowed and everything else is working apart from the mob count and loot window, have tryed running as admin and still the same.A ny suggestions on what else i could try?

Same problem here, Fullscreen + windowed mode / all working apart from mob count and loot window, dont know how to fix it.:(

New Version(0.9.0)

There is a new hosting and deployment URL.
Old users should uninstall and then reinstall tool via https://entropiartcdeploy.azurewebsites.net/publish.htm

Changelog
In game overlay(Default On)
Ability to display in game some of tool stats. It is possible to disable it overlay through settings.
Sample screenshot with overlay on below
GetGlobalFile

L: Total loot
C: Total costs
B: Session balance(%)
Last mob loot
DPP
DPS
EV: Mob evades %
CH: Criticals inflicted %
WC: Weapon cost %
AC: Armor cost %
HC: Healing cost %
EC: Enhancers breakage %

The graph displaying kill cost and loot could be disabled through settings.

Text to voice(Default On)
Tool offers voicing for some of session stats. Could be disabled through settings.

Debug mode for Loot OCR procedure(Default Off)
Turning On, app produces logs related with loot recognition procedure. Logs located at C:\Users\{User}\Documents\EntropiaRTC . If you have problems with loot calculation please turn on this setting and send me the logs to jzarifis@gmail.com.

Fix Universal ammo calculated as part of the loot

Fix missing enhancers breakage detection

Memory Handling improvements on big runs

Several minor fixes

*Tested only on Win10, 64 Bit system

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi, have tryed to use the new version, have uninstalled the old verstion but everytime i try to launch it from your new web page the programa hangs and windows stops it and i just go back to your new deploy screen, am using w10 64bit as well and not sure what i am doing wrong?

Hi, have tryed to use the new version, have uninstalled the old verstion but everytime i try to launch it from your new web page the programa hangs and windows stops it and i just go back to your new deploy screen, am using w10 64bit as well and not sure what i am doing wrong?

Did the app installed or hangs during installation?

Could you please provide me(via pm or email jzarifis@gmail.com) the related logs from windows event viewer?

Thanks

I think site crashed. got 403 Error when trying to install app and the site with download installer is unavaible.

I think site crashed. got 403 Error when trying to install app and the site with download installer is unavaible.

Now it's up, please try again.

Did the app installed or hangs during installation?

Could you please provide me(via pm or email jzarifis@gmail.com) the related logs from windows event viewer?

Thanks

have pmed you my event logs, have tryed again with you new webpage but same problem accurs{app hangs as i start it,

Just uploaded a new patch. If you are facing app crashing on launch or tool fails to capture loot give it a try.

If you experience random issues with the exception "Unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts." that just retry pressing F5. It is related with an Azure webapp shared hosting.

Thanks

Thank you for you help, got it working fine now :)
this is a great app to use now and the only thing i cant work out is how to save my hunting sessions?
one little thing i would ask if possible can it be possibe to move the overlay to anywhere on the screen?

Actually cant open it, says "The program stopped working" when try :S
Was working fine last versions but not loading loot, now cant open it.

Hi, I have just downloaded your app and installed it I also already have installed latest .NET version and I have the same problem.

Information about the exception from the system log(I have Windows in polish but the exception itself should be enough for you):

Code:
Aplikacja: EntropiaRTC.exe
Wersja architektury: v4.0.30319
Opis: proces został przerwany z powodu nieobsłużonego wyjątku.
Informacje o wyjątku: System.IO.FileNotFoundException
   w System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32, System.String)
   w System.IO.FileStream.Init(System.String, System.IO.FileMode, System.IO.FileAccess, Int32, Boolean, System.IO.FileShare, Int32, System.IO.FileOptions, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES, System.String, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean)
   w System.IO.FileStream..ctor(System.String, System.IO.FileMode, System.IO.FileAccess, System.IO.FileShare)
   w EntropiaCapture.AppStaticContext.Grabber()
   w System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(System.Object)
   w System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
   w System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
   w System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object)
   w System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

Last edited:
Same here, latest version but cant open ><

Hi, I have just downloaded your app and installed it I also already have installed latest .NET version and I have the same problem.

Information about the exception from the system log(I have Windows in polish but the exception itself should be enough for you):

Code:
Aplikacja: EntropiaRTC.exe
Wersja architektury: v4.0.30319
Opis: proces został przerwany z powodu nieobsłużonego wyjątku.
Informacje o wyjątku: System.IO.FileNotFoundException
   w System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32, System.String)
   w System.IO.FileStream.Init(System.String, System.IO.FileMode, System.IO.FileAccess, Int32, Boolean, System.IO.FileShare, Int32, System.IO.FileOptions, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES, System.String, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean)
   w System.IO.FileStream..ctor(System.String, System.IO.FileMode, System.IO.FileAccess, System.IO.FileShare)
   w EntropiaCapture.AppStaticContext.Grabber()
   w System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(System.Object)
   w System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
   w System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
   w System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object)
   w System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

Probably app failed to locate Entropia Universe chat.log file.

I have uploaded a new version that asks the user to enter chat.log file location. Please try the new version.

Thanks

Still same problem for me, and app does not ask location ;S (uninstalled + reinstalled new version)

Could you please pm me with related windows event log exception.

Thanks

Beta version 0.9.4(20 Feb 2017)
Please uninstall any previously installed version before proceed.

Download URL: https://entropiartcdeploy.azurewebsites.net/publish.htm

Changelog
Fixed app crash due a missing DirectX9 dll on some systems
User asked to locate Entropia universe chat.log if app doesn't locate it automatically
Integrate a crash report tool in order to monitor unhandled exceptions(crashes)
A fix trying to eliminate app crash due DllNotFound exception related with ocr library
Some minor fixes

Known issues
If "Unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts." displayed in app main screen just press F5. This random error is related with Azure asp.net shared instances. I am trying to find a new hosting service or something.

Last edited:
got the new app runing fine, but every time i load it my latency gose crazy! at one point went all the way upto 1064 as soon as i turn app off i slowly go back to about 40 latency, any ideas on what i could do help keep latency down?

got the new app runing fine, but every time i load it my latency gose crazy! at one point went all the way upto 1064 as soon as i turn app off i slowly go back to about 40 latency, any ideas on what i could do help keep latency down?

I have removed the app crash report tool, maybe has to do.

If not try to disable the In game overlay to see if it helps.

Hi.

After yesterday update I got problem with app. For me previous version was working relative fine until my hunts were short like 2 hours, over that app just crash, mean app crash, entropia was working very slow, for example when you pressed move button it takes like 10 seconds to yours avatar move and 10 seconds to stop after you relese button. I was thinking that is related to my low ram memory(8GB) but after I bought additional 16GB had same issue. App sometimes crashed at 1,5GB usage of memory, sometimes at 2,5GB usage. Now it crashing instantly with error like this:

Podpis problemu(signature of problem):
Nazwa zdarzenia problemu(name event problem): CLR20r3
Podpis problemu(signature of problem): 01: EntropiaRTC.exe
Podpis problemu: 02: 0.9.5.37339
Podpis problemu: 03: 58ac8a97
Podpis problemu: 04: mscorlib
Podpis problemu: 05: 4.6.1055.0
Podpis problemu: 06: 563c0eac
Podpis problemu: 07: 639d
Podpis problemu: 08: 0
Podpis problemu: 09: System.OutOfMemoryException
Wersja systemu operacyjnego(Version of Operating system): 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Identyfikator ustawień regionalnych: 1045

I think that System.OutOfMemoryException is crucial in here.

Hi.

After yesterday update I got problem with app. For me previous version was working relative fine until my hunts were short like 2 hours, over that app just crash, mean app crash, entropia was working very slow, for example when you pressed move button it takes like 10 seconds to yours avatar move and 10 seconds to stop after you relese button. I was thinking that is related to my low ram memory(8GB) but after I bought additional 16GB had same issue. App sometimes crashed at 1,5GB usage of memory, sometimes at 2,5GB usage. Now it crashing instantly with error like this:

Did you tried the last today update(App crash reporting removed)?

Hi.

I have just uploaded a new version with build configuration used till yesterday, hope this will fix your issue.
Probably update will not be possible, so uninstall existing installation and install from here:
https://entropiartcdeploy.azurewebsites.net/publish.htm

Back