New TP, Palms Corner

Status
Looks nice and bright, unique look to other places known so far.
Can't help but think that MA are giving it a slight medievil style to areas of it.

The one day I have to work late and a kickass Palm City is introduced :(.

Thanks for the pics, can we have more for those at work please? :D

I'm off to look for Seven's Springs now :cool:

excellent tp, Hieronyme's La's just can skyrocket in price!

oh wait, he's banned

lol

nice! makes those LAs much more accessible, another +rep MA :)

I think thats a great place for a tp.

I've had to run out to LAs around there where friends have got stuck and man that used to be a long run for Noteepee Jimmy.

Here's hoping they've put one in towards the east of that one near Gradivore Land 2 too.

Here's also hoping it means the banned LAs will also be released on to the market soon.

a tp run is leaving neas atm ^^
all free to join :p

This means (to me) three things:
1) More server farms => less lag soon (each revival zone is one server farm => more outposts/TPs = more servers)
2) MAYBE (?) MA is thinking of new shop&appartment places?
3) MAYBE (?) they re-think their concept of no quests... as they put more ffort in visual design of places

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

a new screenie, not that good but then im not that good :laugh:

This is a veiw of the outskirts of the top end of the town, from the tp, where their was obviusly an avalanche.
Its a truly huge place, reminds me of Minopolis, but its bigger, and no domes, alot of statues though. It would be rather hard to screenie the whole city, or even a quarter of it in just one shot. Its a truly cool place, get your pixelated asses their right away ;)

The one day I have to work late and a kickass Palm City is introduced :(.

Thanks for the pics, can we have more for those at work please? :D

I know that feeling - still not long for me till I finish work and can go play.

Hey Mikah - maybe they'll have apartments here that they'll put up for sale ;)

This one made sense indeed ;)

Need one near the Osseocollums though.

Does it have auction and terminals available as well? Just curious...
Still at work lol

I know what you mean Xany, but I am more than sure you will get out of work today before me ;).

Where did you hear that there's a place called like that? have you found it yet?

It is currently located in the back of my imagination

Palm's Corner -> Palm Springs -> Blake Seven -> Seven's Springs

Still at work lol

I know what you mean Xany, but I am more than sure you will get out of work today before me ;).

For me its school.... :(

But I love the look for sure, very pretty. Going to have to beg spouse to take me on a TP run when I get home! Great pics, keep 'em coming!

Cheers,

Iset

This city is just awesome!
I love it, and it is acctually on the edge of beating Minopolis as most beautiful city imo. The windmill and the charming houses just made me melt!

Unfortunally, I ran around, but I didnt find any estate terminals. Come on MA, when you design such nice houses, please let us live in theeeem!

HARRRGGGGG

2 more hours of work, 3 before i can log on.....

Thanks for the pic thread starter
+ rep

Yes, only auctioneer works atm. none of the terminals, didn't try crafting machines, and someone else said storage doesn't work.

coordinates

coordinates of the new TP are Amethera 16826, 11226

enjoy,

Dutchie.

Looks nice and bright, unique look to other places known so far.
Can't help but think that MA are giving it a slight medievil style to areas of it.

I thought it looked more 'ancient Oriental' in theme than medieval...maybe 'medieval-Oriental' if there is such a thing? :)

But definitely worth a visit!

any1 else who goes out to get this tp,make sure u walk straight into the city,dont try to press T whenever u feel u r close enough,cause there is no revival term in there and u will end in one of the surrounding la's.
Another thing,i used my tp chip to get there and i got lucky to land just in the middle of the town,but i got no message neither map addiction,neither when i walked into the tp i got it activated,i had to get out of the town and walk in to get it.
:)

Got that town today and it is now my favorite place.
Its like a cute littlel smurftown :love:

LOL Smurf town :laugh:

I love you!!!

Hi, found a new TP

Hey thank you so much! I logged of and took a short view to EF. I found your thread and logged in immediatly. Knowing the dangers of the way from from Nate to the new spot I weared my armour and tp'd. In Equus land I was faced to an Old Alpha with no loot ... :(

But running away the last kilometers I met a Guardian and ...

At least I found it:​

And hey!!!! I met Epic! We have had some pm's last months but we never meet. Now I have him at FL (kinda silent global ;) )​

So I have to say: I LOVE YA!!

Last edited:
But damn! I have to update the revival map again :rolleyes:

Hey thank you so much! I logged of and took a short view to EF. I found your thread and logged in immediatly. Knowing the dangers of the way from from Nate to the new spot I weared my armour and tp'd. In Equus land I was faced to an Old Alpha with no loot ... :(

But running away the last kilometers I met a Guardian and ...

At least I found it:​

And hey!!!! I met Epic! We have had some pm's last months but we never meet. Now I have him at FL (kinda silent global ;) )​

Wow, nice run you had there.

So I have to say: I LOVE YA!!

:scratch2: now i know what i did wrong all the time.. I don't have to say nice things to girls.. I just have to give the coords of a new town/tp to get a girl :laugh:

Thanks for all the +reps btw

Idk about anyone else but doesnt kind of seem like a medival mini golf course :scratch2:

Seems kinda strange to me. But its a nice addition...if only the tp wasnt covered by a big ass rock lol. :laugh:

Idk about anyone else but doesnt kind of seem like a medival mini golf course :scratch2:

Seems kinda strange to me. But its a nice addition...if only the tp wasnt covered by a big ass rock lol. :laugh:

Well this is not really finished work. I also saw floating trees.

Wrt the TP: when I was there the TP was partly covered by a rock. TP-ed to argus from there, decided to TP back to get the coordinates, and lo and behold, when I got back the rock was gone :scratch2: :scratch2: :scratch2:

Dutchie.

Well I've been there and what I can tell is that it's looking ... funny.

Lot of bugs here and there ... rocks on TP and sidewalks, trees invading the constructions, land either too high (taking over a construction) or too low (some sidewalks are floating) but I guess it's still a work in progress as the city description says [TODO].

I don't really like the disney-medieval style, I think it's just not right in a futuristic-kind virtual universe. But maybe others do ? Tastes can't be discussed. But what I really hate it's the main statue in the middle of the town. COME ON MindArk, that 3D model is more like 1996 than 2007. Its' not even beautiful, it's just low polygoned and we see all the construction triangles because of the shadows ! The two others (statues) are fine, I'm even wondering if they aren't showing off the upcoming improvement of the old armor models (like pixie, goblin, etc) on these.

It seems that the people of this city worship some Diripi god.

Status
Back