New Treasure Island Deed - ROI Tracker

I agree with both viewpoints as I think both are correct. However, there are some nuances that need to be considered.

Agreed.

I think however the observation of people buying shares at the higher prices is probably an attempt at market manipulation, as the volume is extremely low and the volume doesn't increase when the share value drops (which you would expect if there was legitimate demand).

I also think another big part of the problem is the horrific design of the Share Exchange system. Where is the ability to place and see buy orders? Why is a fee charged just to 'list' shares for sale for a set time rather than just commission on sale like every other exchange does? Why is there an expiry on listings at all?

Exchanges are supposed to facilitate trade, but MindArk seem to have found a way to make one that actually hinders it. Anyone who looks can see it in the trading volume data - they have killed the market.

I think however the observation of people buying shares at the higher prices is probably an attempt at market manipulation

Good points. However, I doubt very much its anything related to market manipulation. Guess we have to agree to disagree on that point :)

Low level sales seem to happen at any price. Time and time again its proven to be the case when price is high there are sales although in small volumes. Since this happens every time without fail its more likely that small scale buyers are not affected by price so much. If someone is buying say one share they are not going to loose so much whatever happens to the price of the deed in the future, they have so little at stake. It's this lack of stake that I think drives this behaviour rather than any manipulation. Sometimes things are nothing to do with manipulation and I think we point the finger at manipulation all too easily.

July, 31
Weekly Revenue of New Treasure Island Deeds = 0pec/Deed

[July
, summary : July,3 (1 pec/deed); July,10 (0 pec/Deed); July,17 (1 pec/Deed); July,24 (1 pec/Deed), July,31 (0 pec/Deed)]
[June, summary : June,5 (0 pec/deed); June,12 (1 pec/Deed); June,19 (1 pec/Deed); June,26 (0 pec/Deed) ]
[May, summary : May,1 (1 pec/deed); May,8 (1 pec/Deed); May,15 (
0 pec/Deed); May,22 (1 pec/Deed); May,29 (1 pec/Deed) ]
[April, summary : April,3 (1 pec/Deed); April,10 (1 pec/Deed); April,17 (0 pec/Deed); April,24 (1 pec/Deed) ]

Last edited:
August, 07
Weekly Revenue of New Treasure Island Deeds = 1 pec/Deed

August, 14
Weekly Revenue of New Treasure Island Deeds = 0 pec/Deed

August, 21

August, 28

[August, summary : August,7 (1 pec/deed); August,14 (0 pec/Deed); August,21 (1 pec/Deed); August,28 (0 pec/Deed)]
[July, summary : July,3 (1 pec/deed); July,10 (
0 pec/Deed); July,17 (1 pec/Deed); July,24 (1 pec/Deed); July,31 (0 pec/Deed)]
[June, summary : June,5 (0 pec/deed); June,12 (1 pec/Deed); June,19 (1 pec/Deed); June,26 (0 pec/Deed) ]
[April, summary : April,3 (1 pec/Deed); April,10 (1 pec/Deed); April,17 (0 pec/Deed); April,24 (1 pec/Deed) ]

So we need something nice with the second half of TWEN to bring people back to NTI- revs can only get better the 2nd half of the year as migration comes to and end

So we need something nice with the second half of TWEN to bring people back to NTI- revs can only get better the 2nd half of the year as migration comes to and end
NTI already has a huge attractivness in uniqe mobs and alot of robot for no tax.
Its just the game has alot fewer players right now with the harsh economic situation that is happening in the real world.

We just need someone to find a TWEN item from a dasp and all will be ok - hahah

But yes , seems for all there are some cool mobs on that part of the planet its just not the most trodden path.

September, 04

September, 11

September, 18

Good chance for the deeds to hit their first 2pec week with such a high concertation of higher Level mobs on the island for those juicy TWEN tokens - Lets see what monday brings .

September, 25

[September, summary : September,4 (1 pec/deed); September,11 (1 pec/Deed); September,18 (1 pec/Deed); September,25 (1 pec/Deed)]
[August, summary : August,7 (1 pec/deed); August,14 (0 pec/Deed); August,21 (1 pec/Deed); August,28 (0 pec/Deed)]
[July, summary : July,3 (1 pec/deed); July,10 (
0 pec/Deed); July,17 (1 pec/Deed); July,24 (1 pec/Deed); July,31 (0 pec/Deed)]

Last edited:
Seen the price on these lately is lowest of all deeds, are they also worst paying ones? cost/payout ratio I mean that is..

Seen the price on these lately is lowest of all deeds, are they also worst paying ones ?
I strongly doubt that NTI Deeds are the worst paying ones, and let's observe that -except Calypso Land Deeds- the other 2 Deeds (Crystal Palace Deeds, and Ancient Greece Deeds) are not being monitored Revenue-wise = opaque Deeds .

At the moment only New Treasure Island Deeds, and Calypso Land Deeds, are being monitored Revenue-wise.

Let's also observe that since the launch, NTI Deeds have been hit by some subjective negative hype, that never considered at all that New Treasure Island, with a proper Management, is suitable to organize Non-Taxed events, even (or ESPECIALLY) on Crafting (therefore not just the 'usual' Hunting events : that also would have to face the competition against MANY other hunting Events organised outside NTI ).

[ "New Treasure Island, with a proper Management, is suitable to organize Non-Taxed events" as I wrote weeks -and also months- ago : https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-island-deed-roi-tracker.293810/#post-3892512 ]

Last edited:
no

payout is similar to cp deeds
So at a price as low as 8-8.3 it's a bargain compared to CP at what, 13-15 normally? Sure there was ONE Mini mayhem there and they have 2 unique mobs but NTI might as well be the next mini mayhem spot and they have what, 5-6 unique mobs. Doesn't really make sense to me :laugh: anyway, thanks for response guys..

NTI deed payout is similar to cp deeds

So NTI deeds at a price as low as 8-8.3 ; it's a bargain compared to CP Deeds at 13-15 ? Sure there was ONE Mini mayhem there and they have 2 unique mobs but NTI might as well be the next mini mayhem spot and they have what, 5-6 unique mobs. Doesn't really make sense to me :laugh:

Exactly, "Doesn't really make any sense" : NTI deed price is factually undervalued.

Hint for MindArk :
Keep an eye on who is over-selling NTI deeds, here a suspect of market manipulation is legit.

Doesn't matter if there are unique mobs there, no one hunting them, apart from Dasps and not everyone have enough DPS for hunting Dasps on a daily basis. Unique mobs without unique loots. Makes total sense to me.

NTI and AG are the worst shares in existence.

Treasure Island is a really good place without tax, its weird that so few hunt there with those uniqe mobs. (I dont own any deeds) :)

The real issue i think isnt the mob choices - there are some awesome mobs there from SEGS to hogs to fresco and dasps alike .

I think the real issue is that other planets have quite frankly embraced the reality of automated hunting - botting or half hunting whilst watching a movie certainly for the big ped spenders.

The Cyrene devs have done a great job with this and have received players accordingly.

If the same mobs were there but simply with more dense - faster respawn shoot from one spot fashions the reality is NTI would be the hottest place on cally to hunt .

That said there are few to non places you can do this on calypso full stop vs other planets which have at this point practically designed specifically for that purpose .

The real issue i think isnt the mob choices - there are some awesome mobs there from SEGS to hogs to fresco and dasps alike .

I think the real issue is that other planets have quite frankly embraced the reality of automated hunting - botting or half hunting whilst watching a movie certainly for the big ped spenders.

The Cyrene devs have done a great job with this and have received players accordingly.

If the same mobs were there but simply with more dense - faster respawn shoot from one spot fashions the reality is NTI would be the hottest place on cally to hunt .

That said there are few to non places you can do this on calypso full stop vs other planets which have at this point practically designed specifically for that purpose .
Why dont Mindark program a hunting, mining and a crafting bot for players to rent each week with peds? :D

I think however the observation of people buying shares at the higher prices is probably an attempt at market manipulation, as the volume is extremely low and the volume doesn't increase when the share value drops (which you would expect if there was legitimate demand).
They ain't manipulating their way out of this.. Finally, something they cannot cheat on!!! That is, hopefully, the lesson here.

October, 02

October, 09

October, 16

Back