New Update issues, 10.3.0.16blah

If yours is working, can you tell me what your version.txt in C:\Program Files\Entropia Universe (or where ever you have it located) is saying?
Mine is:

[VersionInfo]
CurrentVersion=10.3.0.36270

[VersionInfo]
CurrentVersion=10.3.0.36270

its the same :(

maybe try rewrite it to 10.0.3 bla bla bla ...
u should be allowed to download VU again,maybe it should fix it?

Now that i updated to todays update i'm just getting the authorizing bit again :mad:, Wtf man......

Im up on CP lol

I dont want to pay 25 peds to come back up :/

Especially since auctioneers are back.

MA...If you're out there... I can Deposit! Please let me in!

Sorry to hear of ur probs m8s .

I do understand Moocow i must say hehe no need to pay extra fees for sure.
But this was a good try ;)) what i colored :D

Since we get the VU10.3 (3GB) thing i cant play anymore.
You can be happy, maybe...you got the next next next .exe as a problem...i'm stuck at the first one after 10.3 xD

I tryed almost everything....load this and this and this uninstall and again and download again and uninstall bla bla bla.....

ATM i load the whole crap from the official site again.
Before, i had removed all, i was clearing up the whole s*hit = deleted all i could find about eu on my pc.

This is the last try i got....after this i can say goodbye eu...till MA will change something about these update issues. :mad:

Anyway gl

Since we get the VU10.3 (3GB) thing i cant play anymore.
You can be happy, maybe...you got the next next next .exe as a problem...i'm stuck at the first one after 10.3 xD

I tryed almost everything....load this and this and this uninstall and again and download again and uninstall bla bla bla.....

ATM i load the whole crap from the official site again.
Before, i had removed all, i was clearing up the whole s*hit = deleted all i could find about eu on my pc.

This is the last try i got....after this i can say goodbye eu...till MA will change something about these update issues. :mad:

Anyway gl

you give up that fast?
Seriously, if not today then tomorrow MA will release a update that will fix this.

ok i got the patch all installed and everything.

New problem though

I put in username and password, then enter GC code and what not.
then it just sits there saying "authorizing"
I can see the actionbar thing in the top left, i can click 1-9 lol, and socmate says im logged in, but all i see is the login window saying "authorizing"

I tried it numerous times, then shut down computer and restarted, and then reinstalled the patch.

Suggestions?

exact same here :)

Second reinstall whole game with full manual deleting of EU's files was successful for me.
I'm in :yay:

OK so deleting the old files, downloading the game again and re-installing it seems to help :p

atleast it did for me

all works fine ..

but now i can only see the hands and faces from other acvataars:scratch2:

all works fine ..

but now i can only see the hands and faces from other acvataars:scratch2:

Haha , i already told you what problems might be causing this xD

All works fine for me , only a little bit of rubberbanding at some ares :)

deleting everything including the folder after uninstall the game and installing it again solved the problem, needed to dl those updates again :x, boring but it worked!

you give up that fast?
Seriously, if not today then tomorrow MA will release a update that will fix this.

Muhahahahahhaha....that was a good one.:silly2:

For real: At the end i wrote that i only can wait for an update who will clean up the mess. BUT: doesnt matter anyway...how should i get an update when i cant download? Make sense m8?

And btw...dont believe this is the first day i try to handle this or the first post i complain about it.

Anyway gl

ill try whole reinstall i suppose, still not working

The clientloader says 10.3.1 was released today...

Anyone have that? The patch i got today was 10.3.0 blah numbers, not 10.3.1

Just completly reinstalled the game, fixed the athentication bug and im back in-game. Thx for the help

deleting everything including the folder after uninstall the game and installing it again solved the problem, needed to dl those updates again :x, boring but it worked!

It is ridiculous we have to delete everything for an update. M A can not serioustly think we are going to be doing this every update more or less important they have, i am seriously considering leaving.

I completely re-installed the game. FUck me im still having the same proble,. I sent a suppport ticket to ma, asking to movem y avatar. I even tried low level settings "safe mode"

no dice :(

Same here. Every hope is lost now.:(:(:(:(:(
What could be also work? I guess nothing....change the place of the avatar i dont think so...cause after my avatar is somewhere else a still cant load anyway.:mad:

Whatever i do still a failure with the:

Update_10.3.0.35944-10.3.0.36001.exe

Damn, this whole thing is like a :nutkick: from MA to me.

same here

whay mindark is to stupid to do a simpel patch

i cant read one singel statment from MA about the problems

they are amateurs

this is the end of entropia

Last edited:
and pleas tell me why marco is still smiling

that picture in the front of the ef page semms to show what fpc is thinking of the patch problems:confused:

Most of the people are stuck at some different VU's but most of them can solve the problem anyhow. (Uninstall, DNA, BLABLABLA, ANYHOW!!)

Is someone out there who stuck at the same update like me, this ******

Update_10.3.0.35944-10.3.0.36001.exe <-------??!?!??!!?!?

it seems to help to whine at ef

im in now:)))

:yay:

Damn now i was thinking "yes a solution" i clicked it and.....

******the other thread i already spam..noooooo -.....-

Anyway thx for the try.

Damn now i was thinking "yes a solution" i clicked it and.....

******the other thread i already spam..noooooo -.....-

Anyway thx for the try.

pffft... shows how many have problems thus I post a broad spectrum ...as if I need efd lolz:silly2:

So still no fix? :O

Back