New Vu

Mants

Stalker
Manta Mants Extreme
The new update mite be here i just got kicked from the server so maybe here is why the servers have been really slow recently.. a matter of time now :laugh:

Mants said:
The new update mite be here i just got kicked from the server so maybe here is why the servers have been really slow recently.. a matter of time now :laugh:

No Vu 4 u! How I know this? MAGIC!

yeah i was thinking the same thing hoping the lag was due to ma testing a vu that is gonna make us cry with happiness with all the 'new' things they say to be adding but we can only hope that this is the reason

but then they usually say that the servers will be down if a vu is coming and there is no news of that yet on there website

its not tuesday today and its not done at 8.00 ma time :D or what is 6?

any ideas what it mite be then maybe a update to sort the soc chat out lol :laugh:

AndromedaDiablo said:
its not tuesday today and its not done at 8.00 ma time :D or what is 6?

yep, tuesday morning is usually VU time

but MA is full of surprises (lol) so there could be a VU now (just that they forgot the server going down in 5min message)

I doubt it's a VU but more likely MA trying to resolve some server issues, or the fact some servers just crapped out due to some problem on them.

They normally implement the VU's early in the morning, to enable the majority of people to get on when they are awake, but I could be wrong. ;)

I just logged in to the game and went to camp pheonix and then got the server message then had to log out so who knows....wait and see i guess

Mants said:
I just logged in to the game and went to camp pheonix and then got the server message then had to log out so who knows....wait and see i guess

If you can get into the game, it's definitely not a VU.

No VU, just logged and nada. Sorry to disapoint all you boys and girls.

AAAAwwwww.... You must all be so disappointed...
But here is atleast a picture of a ugly cat:
evil_cat_by_insanesnowduck.jpg

I think ugly is a mild word for that cat

I bet they are just trying to resolve the lag issues, I bet it has nothing to do with new VU. And yea that is one ugly cat.

Thats a cat ... YIKES!?!?!?! :confused:

major-rage said:

whatta pretty lil animal ....:) looks more like a Kangoroo :girl:

major-rage said:

lol.. thats a mutant rat!!! not a cat... Lets call it a ratsnot and go hunting.... yikes....

major-rage said:

This is how Major Rage looks on a really bad day, he just wasn't prepared to say so. :tongue2:

Numa said:
This is how Major Rage looks on a really bad day, he just wasn't prepared to say so. :tongue2:

:rofl: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Back