New website in progress, whare do you want the player to be?

Whare would you like the AHR player to be?

• Player on the front page, auto play with options to listen on external players below

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Player on the front page, doesnt auto play, with options to listen on external players below

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • A Tune in button in the menu that opens a new window with the player and player options

Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Other (Please Explain below)

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters

Stave

Deactivated Account
So, im currently working on a brand new website for atlas haven radio. What i want to ask you is whare you would prefer the player to be

here are the options

A) Player on the front page, auto play with options to listen on external players below like it is now

B) Player on the front page, doesnt auto play, you need to tell the player to play, with options to listen on external players below

C) A "Click here to listen live" button in the menu that opens a new window with the player and player options in it

The new window being a small frameless window so you can listen and browse with ease

D) Other (Please Explain below)

Thanks for your feedback,

Stave

:: Edit ::

Please let me know if you would like me to put some examples online

Last edited:
Make a page that looks like a radio or something. And have all the info on the radio's screen. Is that even possible?

Make a page that looks like a radio or something. And have all the info on the radio's screen. Is that even possible?

sounds like something someone would have to do in flash, by making a flash player for the radio...

Back