New week, new auction...(10k efd)

Smartiez

Stalker
Society
Project -X-
auctioning 10k efd
i want to give crafting a try so now i would like to skill engineering up a little so i'm auctioning those efd for a bp with a nice qr, so that i wont lose too much... (if you can help me please do so :))

I'm looking for a basic sensor bp or but second choise basic wires - jester D-1 -mann MPH bp:
start bid = qr 1
buyout = one of the bps with a qr 100

so let the bidding start...
take look in your books/storage and see if you can find a basic bp which you probably dont use anymore and let me start skilling.

auction ending sunday 23/12.

Last edited:
nvm misread the post, but if youy do decide to sell for peds i can start with 15 peds bid

nvm misread the post, but if youy do decide to sell for peds i can start with 15 peds bid

i'll do that with my very last efd.
love the auctions :)

I have a 15 qr filter somewhere I think, if you would like it

I know a few crafters, I might be able to get a mannel shoes or something.

that would be great :)
give me a message if you know more or if i need to meet you ingame or anything like that

I will send a PM if and when I secure one for you. BTW, do you want engineer ones?

I have a basic pattern shirt BP I don't use anymore, the QR is only 8 though if you want it.

have mannel shoes bp with qr of around 20(not sure exactly cant login now), bidding that

sorry,
the efd are going to arrowpoint probably, he's getting 2 bps this week with a nice qr so cant resist that.
thanks anyway

np, naturally you want to get better offer, also i looked and my mannel shoes bp is qr 67 lol, gl with sale

Back