New Wool dont drop ?

Etopia

Bitchtropian
Society
The Incredibles
ETOPIA
Seems there som missing new wool.
I havent yet heard about daikiba or exarausor wool drop.
There is someone that have found a bit and so its a rare wool , or does not drop ?

Etopia said:
Seems there som missing new wool.
I havent yet heard about daikiba or exarausor wool drop.
There is someone that have found a bit and so its a rare wool , or does not drop ?

Haven't seen any

I've hunted some merps, daikiba and exarosaurs since the vu. The only one I have seen new wool from so far are the merps, but it doesn't drop much. If I get a new wool drop from the daikibas or exas, I'll let you know as soon as I see them. ;)

Hugs,
Aliana

hi Eto ;-)

Hunted exas quite all night long and didn't loot any new wool. As said in another post, time to fill a support.

Luna

Just one (1) merp wool so far.

Luna said:
hi Eto ;-)

Hunted exas quite all night long and didn't loot any new wool. As said in another post, time to fill a support.

Luna
Let me save you some trouble..

"We have checked our logs and find nothing out of the ordinary. Unfortunately we can not comment on game balance issues." :laugh:

Seems that some new stuff dropped right after the VU update (8.7.2).
So, next miniupdate => new items unlocked?

Why? Maybe it's done that way to prevent the players to reveal all new items over night. Now and then new stuff, players are kept excited :)

Any news about use of the Gradivore Textile?
Has the highest TT value of the new wools, so maybe only useful for high level blueprints that haven't dropped yet?

:confused:

I'm going to try big Daikibas tonight.

Wish me luck :dunce:

But expect markup :vampire: :laugh:

So , someone looted a bit of daikiba wool since last minipatch ?

I did Merps last night for about 30 minutes I got 3 merp wool out of that! Haven't seen any other wool

I guess this is the same situation as with animal hides last time.
They probably lowered the amount that is allowed to be in circulation and it will start dropping in bigger amounts again, when some crafters have used up their reserves.

Just guessing here.

I guess this is the same situation as with animal hides last time.
They probably lowered the amount that is allowed to be in circulation and it will start dropping in bigger amounts again, when some crafters have used up their reserves.

Just guessing here.

How can people use their reserve of something that have NEVER drop since it suposed to exist from the last VU ...

Or did i miss something in the tailoring last months?

How can people use their reserve of something that have NEVER drop since it suposed to exist from the last VU ...

Or did i miss something in the tailoring last months?

Oh maybe I am way off here, sorry I assumed standard Wools were meant.
Just ignore me :tongue2:

Back