New years party ?

well there is gonna be an event
And i think there will be a party too?
why not its new years, last year was nice,
so i think its time to repeat that one.

So ppl fly up and spent new years on CND:))

Pink

EDIT: Nvm :silly2:

Oboy, 2 new years :D

We need loads of fireworks and champagner for this again and at midnight everyone drops a bomb and we split the asteroid into two pieces (just saw Bruce Willis on TV doing so) *gg*

I'm still collecting my BND Bonus-Miles for the flights :p

EDIT: Nvm :silly2:

Oboy, 2 new years :D
lol last year i had 5 new years. First the Aussies and Kiwi's then later on the Europeans, then the UK peeps, later the East Coast Americans and finally those in Seattle who were beaming CND live on a wall at a party there. Was good fun all day and all night at CND, and certainly an experience. Should have seen the faces of friends/work collegues that dont know Entropia when i explained what i did for new years eve.

I would certainly recommend inviting some friends round, log into CND and crank up the sound. Even if you dont have friends or are married with kids and no baby sitter CND beats watching the tv hands down.

......last year was nice......

Pink

The new years party was, yeah I guess. The events leading up to it was not. :D

How many times did the server really crash? ;)

The new years party was, yeah I guess. The events leading up to it was not. :D

How many times did the server really crash? ;)

KittyLee and I had a wonderful time last year. It's one of our favorite memories, including the events. Kitty is still so happy about her apartment that I didn't even remember all the crashes until you mentioned it! :laugh:

I'll be working in the afternoon, so I may miss the New Year creeping across Europe a bit, but Kitty and I do plan on being there. :yay:

Hugs,
Aliana

:) hmmmmmm yeah New Year Party @ CND is a great event Im sure, I remember that I was up there in Disco last year also ^^

so I will get my stuff and come up for a New Years Visit @ CND I think ^^

so ND pls bring us the New Year Feeling up there at CND pls :)

All the best New years Wishes to ND, Chery and Taliesin :) from me and my family ^^

....... Tina I think you are arround somewhere too and you would enjoy :grouphug:

Rest in Peace :) we remember you .... thats for sure !

Cheers !!

Sonne and Family

Last edited:
Back