Newbie alert!!!...ME=)

Wild

Hatchling
Society
Freelancer
Wild Thing
Hi all!

Just downloaded the client and created a char and prolly starting to play soon. What i've been reading, this game sounds very cool so i'm kinda exited.

It's also nice to see while reading at forums that it's pretty newbie friendly. :)

I've been playing this MMORPG called Conquer online for almost one year and it's becoming pretty boring for me so joining here because this one seems more exiting and there is more stuff to do than just wack everything that moves.

welcome here straanger

taht thou may grow and prosper!

did it again!

Welkom....

Hiii and have pleasure with PE and EF :D

:) Hello and Welcome,

Yes, the forums are a great place to ask any question and share knowledge. Hope you enjoy the game!

Hehee, thank you ppl. Going to start playing the minute my friend from Conquer gets her PE client installed=)

Btw, does PE have any kind of Marriage thing or is everyone playing single?

Hey and welcome!

it has been possible to marry another avatar. dunno if u still can do it though

bluetail said:
Hey and welcome!

it has been possible to marry another avatar. dunno if u still can do it though

Hah, are you talking about game functions or my skill with females? :)

wehre is the newbie ? where is it ??? :eek:

Welcome....Now get to work and bring me sweat.... :poke: J/K hope you enjoy your experiances here.

Az

P.S. I'm sort of new myself :)

Rock On! :headbang:

nice to see your at the forum already and learning.

as for the marriage thing there is no game function of being married but there are plenty of coulples that play. Myself and Onica, Gnasher and Skam,Svet and Devil Doll....

Wild said:
It's also nice to see while reading at forums that it's pretty newbie friendly. :)

I aggre this are very friendly forums. Thanks guys and gals :)

Hi and welcome to the world of Calypso and EF :)

Have fun, don't think to much about PEDs (even if they are important to some extent :) ) Try and get good friends and if ya need any pointers come on Ef and we'll see what we can do.

Greetz

Welcome to Entropia Forum and of course Project Entropia :)

I'd like to wish you the best of luck in playing the game. I hope you make good friends who will help you along your travels.

This forum is extremely friendly and helpful, so dont be afraid to ask questions... and remember, there are no silly questions ;)

Now go grab a Snablesnot and choke some PEDs outta that bugger :tongue2:

Howdy and Welcome! :wave:

Welcome to PE and EF.. Hope u like it in game and in here! :wise:

Well...these kinda forums can be really compared to Smoking brakes at the new job...the best way to get to know the ppl :)

hi and welcome, have fun u :)

heya Welcome

Back