Newbie Hunting Logs

Advai

Young
Jesse Scott Cantrell
Alright so I've done a few hunts, really enjoying this aspect of the game. So I'll follow suit and start my own logs, more for personal reasons.
Using no armor, Sollomate Opalo maxed out, no amp. I'll be hunting Snablesnot Young - Old both male and female @ Fort Ithica. My strategy killing these I pretty much don't get touched at all, so very little to no FAP decay, enjoy!

About to start run #1 I'll post as soon as I'm finished :yup:

EDIT: I'll be listening to Pink Floyd's "Animals" album throughout the run, I'll try different styles of music and see if I can map a pattern :wise:

not sure if you are using any tracking tool... i'm sure someone in the forum will give you a link for a nice tracking tool to make it easier!
...GL

No, I wasn't using any tracking tool, I'll download that and start it next run, almost done with this one I'll post how much money I lost asap :laugh:

Alright results are in, this run wasn't good at all, MA decided to give me 19 mobs straight with no loot whatsoever.

Ammo - 20 PED / All Decay 0.41 PED

Loot - 11.37 / Post MU = 12.34

Will keep posted on future runs.

Subscribing :popcorn:

Best of luck! :cool:

Alright about to start another run, this time I'll be indulging in the Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds live at Radio City Music Hall album. Same scenarios as previously discussed, I'll use tracker this time perhaps I'm miscalculating something.

Speaking of music, I'm an aspiring guitar player, feel free to listen to some of my original compositions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSwrzH_oFj4

I was waiting for you to start singing "O loot where are you?" :laugh:

That will be on my next song! :laugh:

Back