Marauder
Society
Dark Templar
Jenna "Star" Mercury
proteronpasture3.jpg

Maturity: Lowest Setting
Numbers: Maxed (1 DNA)
Damage Types: Impact 25%, Stab 25%, Acid 50%
Known Drops: cb28, BL1300, HL11, Spartacus Helmets, Black Paint, Esi's, and Spleen Oil

Minerals: Niksarium, Durulium, Vesperdite, Valurite, Megan, Azzurdite, Erdorium, Narcanisium, Gazzurdite, Cumbriz, Zinc, Lysterium, and Belkar

Enmatters: Oil, Garcen, Magerian, Root Acid, Melchi, Azur, Solis, Devil's, Binary, Lumis, Lytarian, and Typonolic

Hunting Tax: 3.99%
Mining Tax: 3.99%

Please notify us if you find minerals or enmatters different to those on this list or have any questions. Thanks and we hope you enjoy your time hunting at the Proteron Pasture.

Last edited:
i am thrilled to offer this new land area with star for the hunters (and miners) of calypso.

Powah to the PPL!

skip :)

Last edited:
Was there with the soc. And they where loaded with loot direct from start, thats very unusual nowadays.
Nature was nice also. I loved the scenery. And it was easy accessible with no big mountains.

Good luck with the LA!

Thats the way uhuHuh i like it, yeah

Vnice work skip.star

Congrats to Skippie and JSM on their new business venture! :)

Good luck to you both.

Gratz guys well done!!!

2% tax is awesome, gratz

Gl with the la. that sure is a nice tax

Well now ... that looks like a marriage made in EU heaven ... nice work, and Gratz on the Proteron Pasture. I got in game a little after 19:00 and was immediately hit with a team invite. The team was comprised of Star and oodles of Calypso Rescue Team members (love me some CRT - you're ok too Star ;)). I would have immediately joined them if I wasn't otherwise involved at Billy's with the EUWBC event.

However ... while in team chat to at least say hello to Star and my CRT buddies, I can tell you that loot content consistently rolled by ... so much so that I had to politely excuse myself and leave the team because I was missing the local chat pertaining to the boxing event at Billy's. I even missed the majority of the team chat because the loot text in chat was so much ... this is no joke.

I have faced Proterons ... but only from a distance when they first arrived on Calypso (ok, maybe one time I got my purple splattered ... I was nekkid :silly2:) ... so I'm taking a rain check to join my CRT pals at the Proteron Pasture to really get an up close experience, and maybe even get me some of that loot since I saw first-hand that there was so much loot activity going on while briefly in the team chat.

Congratulation Star and Skippie ... I wish you success with OLA46. Maybe next time I'll have enough time to play news reporter and get some photos for a little article, eh? ;)

Good Luck with this LA, I will check it out this weekend, love the Tax Setting :wtg:.

Congrats, guys! GL on your venture. I'm really excited about this LA. (and i LOVE the 2% tax)

Congrats and Good Luck :)

Ill have to round up the soc and try it out next time I'm down from the rock.

narfi

Awesome tax!

Awesome mob !

Awesome LA :yay:

Congratulations and thanks for providing me with an LA where I can hunt proteron.

Gratz, looks like a nice area. Will check it out very soon (mining that is).

Nice hunting tax :thumbup:

Visited and kiled few prots there...nice land indeed, GZ for nice achivment!

Congratz both :)

Hope its a successfull venture and one I hope to visit when I grow up ;-)

Cruised around the LA with the VTOL earlier. VERY nice layout and nice spawns. Still lots of room for miners as well!

Congratz on an AMAZING land area/spawn.

Menace

protlaposter1.jpg

Big Gratz to both of u :yay::wtg::yay:
I should check it out :)
Btw i do like the tax ;)

Well took some Soc M8s there today for little Society Hunt, was great. Very nice LA, the terrain is perfect the mobs are plentiful and maturities are just right. Mostly Youngs with some Matures and the Occasional Old. Got some nice Loots as well as HOF#28 with a 528 Pedder. My new Soc home for the weekends I think :yay:.

You put prots in my mining area!

Maturity: Lowest Setting
Hunting Tax: 1.99%

I wagely recall a monkey screaming the sky was falling last time when shoti got the first prot dna. Apparently there was only one person in entropia who could make prot stalkers if the got the dna, so help me god.

Nice tax tho.

There is another mining area very close (LA45), so now you can combine mining and hunting whatever mood you are in (quiet mining or hunting big mobbies :)) ... not to mention that both LA45 & LA56 remain good mining areas and prots aren't that aggressive ;)

Gl with the prots & Gratz to Star & Skippie !

Atami

well after the hubbub has died down a little, let me just say, i'm 100% thrilled to be running and co-owning this land area with star. it was a dream come true to both of us to finally be able to buy and loot enough dna parts to put it together. when i discovered blood sample and he the next day eye, we both felt this would eventually happen.

no secret i love me some prots!

thanks to the well wishes and folks that have stopped by to check it out so far. we're happy to offer a low tax haven for solo and team hunters alike. can't wait to see who gets the first big ATH out on the Pasture. (go rep, go rep!)

p.s. menace, that graphic is sick!

Well done on the low taxes, I will be visiting soon!

Cheers
Bjorn

Gratz to both for the DNA and LA :yay:

Will sochunt there for sure :wtg:

One of the most interesting parts of the Proteron DNA was the lowish agro of the mob. This allows both miners and hunters to enjoy the land. Having scouted every LA on Planet Calypso, we're certain that the this LA was the most suitable for both professions to harmoniously enjoy their surroundings. Couple the landscape with excellent minerals and enmatters to find, and there is truly a great deal of event potential to be had. We appreciate all the positive feedback and welcome any further input.

PS. I heard the Z-games are coming back. ;)

Back